Superman with Power Gem vs Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
They fight on the surface of planet Hoth.

JakeTheBank
Wampa FTW.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Wampa FTW.
Quiet you! stick out tongue

Slaanesh
Prime

Kasper Gutman
Power gem Supes. Superman gets no respect on these forums smile

Lord Feron
Power Gem Supes! imo it's almost spite

celeyhyga17
SBP!!

JakeTheBank
The Power Gem def closes the gap between Prime and Superman, imo. Plus Superman is a better fighter/tactician over Prime anyway (not to mention smarter in general) and he can win this decisively.

Spire
Superman quits messing around and punches Prime unconscious... without the power gem.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
The Power Gem def closes the gap between Prime and Superman, imo. Plus Superman is a better fighter/tactician over Prime anyway (not to mention smarter in general) and he can win this decisively.

my how fast he's lost his credibility (SBP)

Batman-Prime
Superman would use the Pg to it's full potential i guess. Even with the Guardian amp, Prime would have a hard time keeping up.

Blanket
I find it funny that this is supposed to do something when the gem is discredited in Thor's hands against Thanos...

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Blanket
I find it funny that this is supposed to do something when the gem is discredited in Thor's hands against Thanos...

Only because Thor is from Marvel while Superman is from DC.

biscuits

Blanket
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Only because Thor is from Marvel while Superman is from DC.

biscuits PG is from Marvel.

Quan will be in here shortly for more in depth coverage.

Batman-Prime
PG is from Marvel.

Quan will be in here shortly for more in depth coverage.

Yeah, Quan also thinks that Thanos could hold his own against Thor if Thor would use the PG to it's best....

The gem is discredited because Thor should be able to oneshot everyone while using it. He didn't tap into it as deep as some people want to believe.

Blanket
Yeah, Quan also thinks that Thanos could hold his own against Thor if Thor would use the PG to it's best....

The gem is discredited because Thor should be able to oneshot everyone while using it. He didn't tap into it as deep as some people want to believe. He did one shot everyone. But not Thanos.

You just wait for Quan to get in here and see your anti-MarveThor propaganda. Boy is he going to be gay with rage taking it apart.

Batman-Prime
He did one shot everyone. But not Thanos.

You just wait for Quan to get in here and see your anti-MarveThor propaganda. Boy is he going to be gay with rage taking it apart.

Nvr, not quan...

Ive gotogo...

bye

Blanket
Nvr, not quan...

Ive gotogo...

bye Quan and Nvr. Engaging. Hawt.

k

Omega Vision
He did one shot everyone. But not Thanos.

Not my beautiful thread! shockish

Warlord
Superman should win...
as should Thor wink

KuRuPT Thanosi
Superman and pretty easily at that.

Parmaniac
Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.