Invisible Woman vs Exodus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pinksushi1
Both at full power.

leonidas
doh

pinksushi1
lol

darthgoober
Sue as Malice might stand a chance depending on how much quicker on the draw Exodus is, Sue in her normal mindset wouldn't stand a chance.

galactusischere
Exodus stomps.

Konton
Completely depends on which stance you take on Sue's psionic protection with her force fields.

celeyhyga17
exodus

pinksushi1
Invisible Woman once overcame Jean Grey's TP and TK.

Konton
That was explicitly stated to be tk.
Telepathy is arguable.

There is evidence against her resisting psionic crap too.

pinksushi1
True.

Also, I think that they were wearing pijamas at the time. LOL.

If the shield protects gainst TP his chances are harmed but I still think he can pull this off (if they don't then he'll stomp her).

I think he can pound on the shields with TK until she can't keep the effort up.

Would she be able to drop those ff bubbles behind his TK shield inside his brain? If she can, could she do it while keeping her defenses up against his TK? How good is she at multitasking?

Another way for him to win is to BFR her into space through teleportation.

basilisk
Sue has been instantly knocked out by tp through her force field on at least one occasion (the Futurian I think the name was), but he was a powerful telepath. I guess Exodus could do the same though.

So I guess it comes down to who is quickest on the draw.

pinksushi1
Bump

Parmaniac
Originally posted by darthgoober
Sue as Malice might stand a chance depending on how much quicker on the draw Exodus is, Sue in her normal mindset wouldn't stand a chance.

pinksushi1
So basically Exodus easily wins via telepathy?

I think TK meteor fists and teleportation can do it too.

Mshinu
The fanatic wins

Konton
idk about Exodus hammering through her.
She did beat Sersi after a good fight.

pinksushi1
Originally posted by Konton
idk about Exodus hammering through her.
She did beat Sersi after a good fight.

Is that so?

Konton
Well, yeah.
Sue's shields prevented Sersi from direct matter manipulation and she had to fall back on using tk and the environment. Sue got a bit beat up, but she kept hammering Sersi with projectiles till she KO'd.

basilisk
Originally posted by Konton
Well, yeah.
Sue's shields prevented Sersi from direct matter manipulation and she had to fall back on using tk and the environment. Sue got a bit beat up, but she kept hammering Sersi with projectiles till she KO'd.

Always thought that fight was a bit PIS/CIS. Sersi didn't even try TP or energy attacks from what I recall, and Sue seemed to knock her out with a few kicks. Didn't seem right.

Mshinu
Originally posted by basilisk
Always thought that fight was a bit PIS/CIS. Sersi didn't even try TP or energy attacks from what I recall, and Sue seemed to knock her out with a few kicks. Didn't seem right.

F4 are PIS incarnated at times

Konton
Originally posted by basilisk

Well, if direct "psionic" matter control wouldn't work why would other "psionic" based attacks do any better?

Sue wasn't kicking her, btw. She was ramming her down with force projectiles. I'll find the scans.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.