Punisher vs the Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Dr. Doom, Lex Luthor, M.O.D.O.K. and Brainiac provide cloaking tech and weapons to Punisher and work with him during three months. After that, he is sent to DC earth to plan how to take down the JLA one after another without getting caught or killed. He can use surprise attacks and any other cheap tactic he deems necessary.

Batman
Wonderwoman
Superman
Martian Manhunter
GL Kyle
Flash (Barry)
Hawkman
Plasticman

Can he kill them?

chomperx9
Originally posted by Bentley
Dr. Doom, Lex Luthor, M.O.D.O.K. and Brainiac provide cloaking tech and weapons to Punisher and work with him during three months. After that, he is sent to DC earth to plan how to take down the JLA one after another without getting caught or killed. He can use surprise attacks and any other cheap tactic he deems necessary.

Batman
Wonderwoman
Superman
Martian Manhunter
GL Kyle
Flash (Barry)
Hawkman
Plasticman

Can he kill them? laughing punisher dies before pulling any triggers

Mindset
He beats them all except Kyle, who stomps him.

manx422
Justice League

Harbinger
Doom kicks the shit out of Punisher and solos those clowns himself.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Harbinger
Doom kicks the shit out of Punisher and solos those clowns himself. 1 week prep maybe but he's not gonna walk up to them and walk away in one piece without knowing who they are 1st.

Bentley
They do prep for three months...

chomperx9
Originally posted by Bentley
They do prep for three months... 3 months doom can solo for sure

Original Smurph
With that prep, Punisher.

The JLA has been taken apart with far less.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Original Smurph
With that prep, Punisher.

The JLA has been taken apart with far less.

thumb up

manx422
Superman solos

Bouboumaster
Punisher with three months of prep with DOOM?

JLA are in for an ass-whoopin.

And if it weren't enough, Luthor and Brainiac can supplies info on those poor dudes.

manx422
Doomie is overrated
superman owns luthor nd brainiac
punisher is toast

Mindset
Originally posted by manx422
Doomie is overrated
punisher is toast Why do you keep saying Doomie, are you retarded, 5, or a combination of the two?

Harbinger
Lulz.

JakeTheBank
lol JLA gets wrecked.

manx422
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Punisher gets wrecked. thumb up

JakeTheBank
...hey, I didn't say that...

sad

manx422
srsly how does punisher beats jla

JakeTheBank
Seriously, with his preptime and tech from Doom and the gang.

D_Dude1210
With that level of prep (Doom prep alone shud be enough), Punisher takes em down easily.

manx422
he is human
barry will outreact him

JakeTheBank
And Doom, Luthor, Brainiac and MODOK couldn't collectively build a device that would take care of a speedster in three months?

Look at what Prometheus did to the JLA in the Watchtower. With the aid he's got and the time to smooth things out, Frank would crap all over the JLA.

manx422
That was pis
the whole series is pis

JakeTheBank
Good thing Doom + those other guys equals non-PIS fueled curbstomp victory for Frank.

tkitna
JLA die quickly

-Pr-
with that much prep, almost anybody could pull it off.

zeel
Originally posted by manx422
Doomie is overrated
punisher is toast

yes doom can be overrated but so is superman by some people.

supes dies here. no chance in hell. not with this type of prep.

SamZED
Punisher with 3 months of prep with Doom's aid will murder JLA.

He'll know all their powers, limitations and weaknesses. He'll have tech from beyond their imaginations. He's a natural born killer and excelent tactician. This isn't a straight up fight, he'll get to lay traps and fight dirty, take them out from afar with plot device guns that teleport explosive kryptonite bullets inside its targets.

He'll wipe them out

Deadline
Punisher wins serioulsy you guys can kiss my arse.

Blanket
Frank doesn't realize that Batman was prepping against him the whole time, and then Bruce kicks him in the face after Frank kills the League.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by -Pr-
If I was backed up by that dream team of supervillain tech and prep I think I'd beat the JLA. Three months is too much and you don't need Brainiac and Luthor working together, when they work together bad things happen to their enemies.

Warlord
JLa...............................looses

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Blanket
Frank doesn't realize that Batman was prepping against him the whole time, and then Bruce kicks him in the face after Frank kills the League.
And Batman becomes a League of One.

Global crime rates plummet now that Batman isn't distracted by Superman's lame speeches and Wonder Woman's ass. cool

Warlord
Originally posted by Omega Vision

Global crime rates plummet now that Batman isn't distracted by Superman's lame speeches and Wonder Woman's ass. cool

probably one of the best lines ever....smile

basilisk
Punisher waits in the bushes on the side of the road outside Gotham. When Batman drives past in the Batmobile Punisher simply shoots the tyre, causing the vehicle to veer out of control and crash, knocking Batman unconscious. Punisher then just walks up and retrieves Batman from the wreckage.

Don't laugh, some two-bit thug already used that plan once and it worked.

the ninjak
I originaly posted this on a thread without Doom so I guess this one is perfect.

Punisher can kill anyone with prep especially with Microchip.
There was a What If issue where Castle killed all MU heroes, I think Daredevil alone survived.
With Doom tech! He can do it. He represents mans potential to kill anything.
" I " could possibly take down Supes walking into the Daily Bugle with a bag full of Kryptonite, a dagger made of vampire teeth, a live streaming webcam of Ma Kent held at gunpoint and a few binding spells!

That covers Supes. Doom would need to supply enchanted ammunition to take down Diana.
Flash Poison.
Batman nuke.
Anyone who sleeps is dead.
Martian Manhunter has a weakness to flame right? Napalm bomb.
Diana would be the hardest to assassinate.

Bentley

I'm going to pit Aunt May against them next biscuits

Warlord
or Kang...wink

Bentley
Originally posted by Warlord
or Kang...wink

zomfg

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=484092&highlight=kang+superman

Parmaniac

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.