cable vs random

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
1st fight cable vs random
2nd fight no telepathy

chomperx9
anyone ?

Blanket
I'm going to assume we put him against a random character, since I don't know who Random is.

Jordan Sparks destroys him.

Charlotte DeBel
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Random_(comics)
I thought it was this Random. First fight, Cable stomps, as TP is pretty much the biggest Random's weakness.
2nd, Random wins 8\10 bouts IMO.

chomperx9
Originally posted by Blanket
I'm going to assume we put him against a random character, since I don't know who Random is.

Jordan Sparks destroys him. google him

redhotrash
Cable turns him to ooze with his weapons then uses his TK to prevent him from forming. Random has always been kind of a punk.

chomperx9
Originally posted by redhotrash
Cable turns him to ooze with his weapons then uses his TK to prevent him from forming. Random has always been kind of a punk. random can make what ever weapons cable has.

redhotrash
Random's powers dont really work like that. He fires lame discs made of himself or plasma bursts. Even if he could replicate the weapon, he wont have the 40+ years of experience using it, the bodyslide teleport device, or the mild TK.

chomperx9
Random's powers dont really work like that. He fires lame discs made of himself or plasma bursts. Even if he could replicate the weapon, he wont have the 40+ years of experience using it, the bodyslide teleport device, or the mild TK. he fires what ever ammo that gun uses that he desires to create out of his arm.

redhotrash
That doesnt really make sense. Cable uses a lot of futuristic energy based weapons. How can Random copy that? Even if he did stick to more traditional weapons, Random is going to run out of arm before Cable runs out of bullets. Either way it doesnt outweigh his other advantages I mentioned. Cable wins 9/10 in my opinion.

chomperx9
That doesnt really make sense. Cable uses a lot of futuristic energy based weapons. How can Random copy that? Even if he did stick to more traditional weapons, Random is going to run out of arm before Cable runs out of bullets. Either way it doesnt outweigh his other advantages I mentioned. Cable wins 9/10 in my opinion. cable better fighter and soldier for sure. and yeah he has more experience in firing. but cable only has so many weapons on him. random has infinit ammo. and create any gun at any time. not sure that he has created some plasma or energy blast guns like cable and bishop use.

redhotrash
Its arguable I guess. Cable strikes me almost like Batman in the sense that he always has the right tool for the job. Except it actually makes sense for Cable because he has like 300 pouches and such on him. A well placed grenade to blast him then his TK to contain him and it should be a wrap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.