most farcical mismatches in comics...you make it happen...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

meep-meep
I was obviously inspired by the movie discussions board. This is meant for obvious entertainment. There is no need to become serious here. Moderators edit or erase at your obvious discretion. Have fun. Obviously.

meep-meep
I see this sinking faster than a turd in the toilet... I tried.. And with a mighty grunt.

Enyalus
Wolverine did get owned by Aunt May once....

chomperx9
Originally posted by Enyalus
Wolverine did get owned by Aunt May once.... he probably let her

KingD19
Colossus when he fought 3 regular guys in a bar. Regular guys with pistols.

Mshinu
Emma Frost in diamond form got overpowered and thrown out a window by a few flatscans during a riot

Enyalus
Spiderman vs. PC Superman in their brief tussle of 1976...

Blanket
Originally posted by meep-meep
I was obviously inspired by the movie discussions board. This is meant for obvious entertainment. There is no need to become serious here. Moderators edit or erase at your obvious discretion. Have fun. Obviously. I don't know if I should become mad, or have fun here.

AsbestosFlaygon
At first glance there, I thought the thread title says "most facial mismatches"

tideoftime
By literal use of the word "farce": When Superman wound up in the universe with Captain Carrot and the Amazing Zoo-Crew...

One of the most blatant cases of jobbing ever to occur...

Parmaniac
Originally posted by tideoftime
By literal use of the word "farce": When Superman wound up in the universe with Captain Carrot and the Amazing Zoo-Crew...

One of the most blatant cases of jobbing ever to occur... I agree Captain Carrot should have stomped Supes

Endless Mike
Wolverine vs. a deer

The Nuul
Thanos vs some cops.

basilisk
Captain America when he single handedly took on Thanos w/Infinity Gauntlet.

Warlord
nobody said that already?
ok here it comes....
Darkseid VS ........................ STAIRS ......................

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Enyalus
Spiderman vs. PC Superman in their brief tussle of 1976...
The time where Venom was beating up BOTH Spider-Man and Superman at the same time is much worse.
Originally posted by Warlord
nobody said that already?
ok here it comes....
Darkseid VS ........................ STAIRS ......................
Nah, Darkseid getting owned by street thugs.

basilisk
Originally posted by Omega Vision
The time where Venom was beating up BOTH Spider-Man and Superman at the same time is much worse.

Venom was too much for Superman.

How about Black Cat, Black Widow, Black Knight, Black Panther, Stingray, and Shang Chi vs Thanos w/HOTI? Yes, those heroes were actually summoned to attack him in the big battle.

Warlord
^lol

Omega Vision
Originally posted by basilisk

How about Black Cat, Black Widow, Black Knight, Black Panther, Stingray, and Shang Chi vs Thanos w/HOTI? Yes, those heroes were actually summoned to attack him in the big battle.
Don't forget Captain America. Really the entire HOTU battle was a case of epic mismathc, the only being that really mattered was the LT and he still stood no chance.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by basilisk

How about Black Cat, Black Widow, Black Knight, Black Panther, Stingray, and Shang Chi vs Thanos w/HOTI? Yes, those heroes were actually summoned to attack him in the big battle. I bet some here woud give a few of them the nod cause they know how to do nervestrikes...

basilisk
Don't forget Captain America. Really the entire HOTU battle was a case of epic mismathc, the only being that really mattered was the LT and he still stood no chance.

Yes, that whole situation certainly qualified as farcical. Black Cat charging through space against Thanos with HOTI. Heh... good old Starlin was fond of cosmic farce.

Enyalus
Didn't that same comic have Wonder Woman slapping around Juggernaut? Just awful all around.

Also, Batman vs. a Parademon in Cosmic Odyssey ....he uses a gun to blow a hole in the thing's chest and kill it. Note to Starlin: Batman's not supposed to kill. Or use guns. Check your continuity, a-hole.

That was pretty bad. I also forgot the Thanos vs. a few human police officers, which someone already mentioned. Man that was horrible. But maybe not has horrible as Ka-zar physically overpowering an amped and god-like Thanos in Ka-zar's own book. Just horrendous.

Batman-Prime
WW did not only stopped Juggernaut, she also koed him with a punch big grin.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
WW did not only stopped Juggernaut, she also koed him with a punch big grin.
Anytime a DC fan mentions Juggernaut, Knowsbleed's manly mustache twitches.

Flash fact.

psycho gundam
superman vs silver surfer

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by psycho gundam
superman vs silver surfer

They didn't fight...

oh big grin, true true

Bouboumaster
Hercules vs Constrictor

JakeTheBank
Hulk vs. a snake.

celeyhyga17
Maria Hill Vs. Dark Avengers & U-Foes

Omega Vision
Spider-Man beating Firelord.

Enyalus
Deadpool beating Juggernaut & Black Tom Cassidy at the same time.

basilisk
Banshee vs Daredevil

Colossus vs Pym with Antarctic vibranium

void vs molecule man

basilisk
HP Doomsday vs Superman with Metallo's heart

Sunfire and Human Torch vs Sundipped Namor

Cyclops's "get off my lawn" blast Vs Dennis the Menace who is actually on his lawn.

Endless Mike
Squirrel Girl vs anyone

inimalist
Originally posted by meep-meep
Moderators edit or erase at your obvious discretion.

that is worded amazingly

BullwinkleMoose
Anyone trying to fight Squirrel Girl

Endless Mike
Originally posted by BullwinkleMoose
Anyone trying to fight Squirrel Girl

I said that already

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.