Punisher vs Justice League better thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deadline
The Hood, Microchip and Henry provides cloaking tech and weapons, magic, possibly upgrades (anything part from troops) to Punisher and work with him during four months.

After that, he is sent to DC earth to plan how to take down the JLA one after another without getting caught or killed. He can use surprise attacks and any other cheap tactic he deems necessary.

Batman
Wonderwoman
Superman
Martian Manhunter
GL Kyle
Flash (Barry)
Hawkman
Plasticman

Can he kill them?

manx422
Justice League

KidMan
batman solo

Blanket
I think the other thread was better since it was more original.

Pretty bold to outright claim this one's better though. Let's see how it pans out.

Deadline
To be quite honest with you I can't really be bothered to argue anymore because it will be pretty much be me repeating the same shit over again while people just ignore and nitpick what im saying so I probably won't be participating in this thread (much).

Anyway I think he can win and i'll make a summary. Neither Henry or Microchip are Dr Doom but they have advantages. Microchip has broken into the X-mens computer for fun. With four months prep and the resources he has no security system is safe.

Henry is a tech genuis but the most advanced tech hes modified is Iron Man level tech but he was able to do this over a short period of time and with relative ease. Also Punsiher did have a gun which was capable of making an ice prison that could take Superman level strength to resist (ice prsion denser than a small sun). If they don't have current tech on them they are capable of stealing almost anything on marvel earth. Im pretty sure if I used my imagination I could think of some tech somewhere in the MU that they could use against Superman.

Now theres enough evidence to suggest Punisher is actually tactically better at taking out opponents than Captain America and has stopped the Hulk using conventional weapons, with the help he was getting he ccould beat the more powerful members of the JLA. Batman, Plasticman and Hawkman are not threats. If Slade can take out Flash Punishers taking him out with prep.

Originally posted by Blanket
I think the other thread was better since it was more original.

Pretty bold to outright claim this one's better though. Let's see how it pans out.

My thread is better because its pretty obvious that Punisher wins in the other thread. In this thread its up for debate.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Deadline
Also Punsiher did have a gun which was capable of making an ice prison that could take Superman level strength to resist (ice prsion denser than a small sun).

If Slade can take out Flash Punishers taking him out with prep.
1. How do you know? Supes isn't in the MU. btw against who did he used it?

2. Ever heard of PIS? Seriously he tagged flash with his sword and lured him to that with explosives (<- the case you're talking about right?)

But I would agree he could take down a few (If he has the suprise element) members but def not all.

the ninjak
Punisher can kill anyone with prep especially with Microchip.
There was a What If issue where Castle killed all MU heroes, I think Daredevil alone survived.
With Doom tech! He can do it. He represents mans potential to kill anything.
" I " could possibly take down Supes walking into the Daily Bugle with a bag full of Kryptonite, a dagger made of vampire teeth, a live streaming webcam of Ma Kent held at gunpoint and a few binding spells!

That covers Supes. Doom would need to supply enchanted ammunition to take down Diana.
Flash Poison.
Batman nuke.
Anyone who sleeps is dead.
Martian Manhunter has a weakness to flame right? Napalm bomb.
Diana would be the hardest to assassinate.

Deadline
Originally posted by Parmaniac
1. How do you know?

Because Henry said so.

Supes isn't in the MU. btw against who did he used it?

Mr Hyde...BUT it could be argued that he was upgraded since alot of Hoods supervillains were upgarded in that arc and even some of Hoods footsoldiers. Take into consideration it was Hyde most impressive showing then yeah he could be upgraded.

2. Ever heard of PIS? Seriously he tagged flash with his sword and lured him to that with explosives (<- the case you're talking about right?)

Yeah well thats the double standards of this forum Slade can hit Flash but Punisher with prep can't. Yeah thats one of the examples.

But I would agree he could take down a few (If he has the suprise element) members but def not all.

The only threat I see are Superman and MM really. In fact I could see Punisher shooting Superman with adamantuim bullets and Wonder Woman being harder to kill because she may decide to dodge instead.

Originally posted by the ninjak
Punisher can kill anyone with prep especially with Microchip.
There was a What If issue where Castle killed all MU heroes, I think Daredevil alone survived.
With Doom tech! He can do it. He represents mans potential to kill anything.
" I " could possibly take down Supes walking into the Daily Bugle with a bag full of Kryptonite, a dagger made of vampire teeth, a live streaming webcam of Ma Kent held at gunpoint and a few binding spells!

That covers Supes. Doom would need to supply enchanted ammunition to take down Diana.
Flash Poison.
Batman nuke.
Anyone who sleeps is dead.
Martian Manhunter has a weakness to flame right? Napalm bomb.
Diana would be the hardest to assassinate.

Bruv....Doom aint in this thread. Punisher gets help from Microchip, Henry and the Hood.

the ninjak

Bruv....Doom aint in this thread. Punisher gets help from Microchip, Henry and the Hood.

laughing my bad.

Without Doom he aint killing most of these guys....JLA are hardcore.
Batman Nuke
He needs enchanted weaponry.
With Doom supplying stuff yeah he can do it!

Mshinu
How long does he have to complete his mission?

If he can find them and take his time he got a good shot.
If he has to hurry his odds are far worse.

Bentley
For someone claiming that my thread is worse this person should realize Pym tech solos easily.

Pym with four months! eek!

the ninjak
Originally posted by Bentley
For someone claiming that my thread is worse this person should realize Pym tech solos easily.

Man for some reason I thought Hank was someone else!
Infinite Mansion alone would supply good instant kill locations.

Parmaniac
Hank wasn't his bro from Dark Reign?

Man for some reason I thought Hank was someone else!
Infinite Mansion alone would supply good instant kill locations.
Bad thing is Infinite Mansion is Marvel and the JLA is located in DC

the ninjak
Hank wasn't his bro from Dark Reign?

Bad thing is Infinite Mansion is Marvel and the JLA is located in DC

If this fight existed then Pym would have no problem applying the same tech to DC universe ..........unless we get theosophical.

Parmaniac
If this fight existed then Pym would have no problem applying the same tech to DC universe ..........unless we get theosophical. Doubtful IMO, he only would have 4 months though

Original Smurph
so I probably won't be participating in this thread (much).

Anyway I think he can win and i'll make a summary.

laughing out loud

Bentley
Doubtful IMO, he only would have 4 months though

How many time did it take him to do it in Marvel? It was mostly tech he had lying around.

WickedDynamite
The Hood, Microchip and Henry provides cloaking tech and weapons, magic, possibly upgrades (anything part from troops) to Punisher and work with him during four months.

After that, he is sent to DC earth to plan how to take down the JLA one after another without getting caught or killed. He can use surprise attacks and any other cheap tactic he deems necessary.

Batman
Wonderwoman
Superman
Martian Manhunter
GL Kyle
Flash (Barry)
Hawkman
Plasticman

Can he kill them?

Batman wins

Parmaniac
How many time did it take him to do it in Marvel? It was mostly tech he had lying around. Really? Just to make things clear we're talking about this fvcking hugh mansion that opens doors to almost every place on earth right?

the ninjak
How many time did it take him to do it in Marvel? It was mostly tech he had lying around.

?? When did Punisher kill all the heroes in the MU?
It took about a year funded by extremely rich investors who had an issue with them. They supplied him with exotic weapons designed to take down anyone God or mutant.

Bentley
Really? Just to make things clear we're talking about this fvcking hugh mansion that opens doors to almost every place on earth right?

Yep, I think it was a project he had lying around for some time. It didn't exist before he was kidnapped by the skrulls, otherwise they would've used it.

rotiart
If the great doom with his uber tech has problems with heroes like the ff4 or black panther...

How the heck is punisher gonna accomplish it with inferior tech againts a team that's many times stronger than the ff4

punished fails hard here. Hard

the ninjak
Yep, I think it was a project he had lying around for some time. It didn't exist before he was kidnapped by the skrulls, otherwise they would've used it.

If the Skrulls had access to Pym's current tech then their forces would have been comparable to Ultrons Annhiliation wave.

the ninjak
Originally posted by rotiart
If the great doom with his uber tech has problems with heroes like the ff4 or black panther...

How the heck is punisher gonna accomplish it with inferior tech againts a team that's many times stronger than the ff4

Doom never had Castle!
Frank represents mankinds potential and ability to kill anything.

Bentley
Which leads me to believe that his pocket portals were fully developed after/during the Dark Reign. It was just a period of months.

Parmaniac
If the Skrulls had access to Pym's current tech then their forces would have been comparable to Ultrons Annhiliation wave. If the Skrulls simply wouldn't have suffered to extreme PIS they would have conquered earth

Bentley
If the Skrulls simply wouldn't have suffered to extreme PIS they would have conquered earth

Well, PIS sure helped them a lot against Thor and Sentry.

the ninjak
If the Skrulls simply wouldn't have suffered to extreme PIS they would have conquered earth

Herc did his part well.
The XMen used guerrilla tactics + Hanks Legacy Virus strain crippled them.
Avengers were useless. Until endgame.
Warmachine was huge!

And then you have Deadpool. Not only destroyed an Armada + infected an infantry of SuperSkrulls but supplied info to sever the leader.

If Pym was around he would've owned them.

godking
To be quite honest with you I can't really be bothered to argue anymore because it will be pretty much be me repeating the same shit over again while people just ignore and nitpick what im saying so I probably won't be participating in this thread (much).

Anyway I think he can win and i'll make a summary. Neither Henry or Microchip are Dr Doom but they have advantages. Microchip has broken into the X-mens computer for fun. With four months prep and the resources he has no security system is safe.

Henry is a tech genuis but the most advanced tech hes modified is Iron Man level tech but he was able to do this over a short period of time and with relative ease. Also Punsiher did have a gun which was capable of making an ice prison that could take Superman level strength to resist (ice prsion denser than a small sun). If they don't have current tech on them they are capable of stealing almost anything on marvel earth. Im pretty sure if I used my imagination I could think of some tech somewhere in the MU that they could use against Superman.

Now theres enough evidence to suggest Punisher is actually tactically better at taking out opponents than Captain America and has stopped the Hulk using conventional weapons, with the help he was getting he ccould beat the more powerful members of the JLA. Batman, Plasticman and Hawkman are not threats. If Slade can take out Flash Punishers taking him out with prep.

My thread is better because its pretty obvious that Punisher wins in the other thread. In this thread its up for debate. Wrong Slade can take out Flash because he can actually keep up with Flash for the fisrt second which means that he can roughly predict where Flash is going to be .Punisher can plan for Flash but has not the reflexes to implement it .

Punisher cant take Superman period his best hope is that Superman does not kill him.

Batman not a threat ??? laughing laughing .

He cant kill plastic man maybe slow him down thats it .

Parmaniac
They just created an insane amount of several super skrulls these would have complete annihilated all of earth heros except a handful, seeing Elektra taken on 2 of 'em with the poweers of 3 heros and still winning is just plain retarded, Invisible Woman, Nitro were only 2 of extremely powerful powersets for an invasion or just think of the Anti Spider-man Skrull, hell but they were'nt able to replicate a HF? I can't remeber all powersets they copied but I'm sure as hell that even Thor would went down hard sooner or later, Sentry is someone I don't wanna talk about cause in 1 minute he is an idiot and the other minute he beats skyfathers and up without much effort.

Bentley
I think that the super skrulls couldn't mimic really uber healing factors because they were essentially shape shifting to become super skrulls. Also, they didn't mimic uber powersets, most of the time they just had one or another.

If they had competent fighters used to their powers such as Kril, I mean with a hero caliber and not just powers they would've conquered earth. They had fighters who were the equivalent of a newbie Rhino though.

Parmaniac
Yeah but that's still stupid why do you invade a planet when your army is not capable of using these powers? I agree on a lot of powers just for appereance, Galactus for example but IIRC there ere still some very powerful ones, nevermind to much offtopic

the ninjak
Super Skrulls were just foot soldiers with powers at 75% level, but multiple powers. Wade successfully infected many of them with his DNA.
plus Mutated Legacy Virus. Good luck Super Skrulls.

Parmaniac
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=524963

I-Drop
Originally posted by godking
Wrong Slade can take out Flash because he can actually keep up with Flash for the fisrt second which means that he can roughly predict where Flash is going to be .Punisher can plan for Flash but has not the reflexes to implement it .

Punisher cant take Superman period his best hope is that Superman does not kill him.

He cant kill plastic man maybe slow him down thats it . Flash not instantly wiping the floor w/Slade IS PIS. That explosion stuff was dumb(that was Wally anyways).

In this scenario, Batman honestly isn't a threat.
Once Pun has knowledge of K-nite it's a done deal for Supes. MM and Flash present the most trouble IMO. Don't know much about Kyle save for him trying to punch Slade. He appears to be an idiot. Pun will likely have to completely immobilize PM.

Wei Phoenix
This thread is not better than the original.

Deadline
laughing my bad.

Without Doom he aint killing most of these guys....JLA are hardcore.
Batman Nuke
He needs enchanted weaponry.
With Doom supplying stuff yeah he can do it!

*sigh* they can get there hands on lots of stuff.

That only because Punisher wins easily in your thread.

Wrong Slade can take out Flash because he can actually keep up with Flash for the fisrt second which means that he can roughly predict where Flash is going to be .Punisher can plan for Flash but has not the reflexes to implement it .

Punisher has hot people faster than deathstroke without prep now he has four months.

That red krptonite is till lying around and he can get adamantuim bullets.

Nope. Batman isnt beating somebody whos been shown to better at Cap with prep when that person has a four months advantage.

Parmaniac
That only because Punisher wins easily in your thread.
To be fair Aunt May could do this with that kind of help big grin

Deadline
To be fair Aunt May could do this with that kind of help big grin

You know you might be right. The prep Punisher had was insane.

the ninjak
You know you might be right. The prep Punisher had was insane.

I agree that his prep has awesome potential but how does he hurt Diana? The others have exploitive weaknesses.....if he is willing to create innocent deaths, but that would make him a hypocrite.

Deadline
I agree that his prep has awesome potential but how does he hurt Diana? The others have exploitive weaknesses.....if he is willing to create innocent deaths, but that would make him a hypocrite.

She can be killed by bullets...

Parmaniac
I agree that his prep has awesome potential but how does he hurt Diana? The others have exploitive weaknesses.....if he is willing to create innocent deaths, but that would make him a hypocrite. Punisher doesn't kill nor let innocens die for his cause but I'm sure as hell Doom could pull off more than enough

the ninjak
She can be killed by bullets...

For some reason I thought she had tougher skin.
Punisher kills all of them. If he believed they were all murderers.
Batman = destroy whole abandoned warehouse district while he is trying to save a decoy.
Supes = Enchanted weaponry + Kryptonite + Ma Kent at gunpoint via web cam + dagger made of Vampire teeth.
Martian Manhunter = Napalm Bomb during distraction + heavy artillery.
WW = Her weakness is compassion create decoy and freeze her with mystery ray then shoot her. Does she sleep?
Flash and Kyle = poison to weaken them or bullet in their sleep.
Plasticman = Lots of acid.

Originally posted by rotiart

The F4 happen to have reed richards, which is the actual reason they win. The closest thing the JL has is batman and it won't be enough.

Colossus-Big C
depending on the amount of prep. punisher can solo....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.