Dr Strange vs Wonderwoman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Warlord
Non jobbing Doc vs standard equip. Diana

Wild Shadow
non jobbing the damn fool is intangible god like @$$hole who takes on guys like durmamu however you spell his name....

i take it WW is in character?

Warlord
both are going for the kill.
No cis or pis for both

Lord Feron
Strange, Autoshields and bands of cyttorak ftw

Wild Shadow
well then WW wins instant FTL blitz 10/10

Warlord
not an expert but i thought Strange at his best has autoshields or stuff

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Warlord
not an expert but i thought Strange at his best has autoshields or stuff

hmm.... so i heard.. i dont know i didnt factor them in my responds. hell, i dont even factor them for lanterns since they have decades of the shields failing them.

Q99
I will point out the lasso can reflect spells.

vansonbee
Strange doesn't have auto shield or any of that.

Like OP stated, for the kill.

Wonder Woman wins here.

Endless Mike
Sorceror Supreme FTW

Warlord
Originally posted by Q99
I will point out the lasso can reflect spells.
in what way exactly?
I have seen it nullify spell effects like mind control but what are you talking about specifically?

Warlord
Originally posted by vansonbee
Strange doesn't have auto shield or any of that.

Like OP stated, for the kill.

Wonder Woman wins here.

I don't know...but your sig is awesome

tideoftime
Basically, this is WW vs. Circe, as such (while some may say Strange is more powerful than Circe as Sorcerer Supreme, in his weaker state he certainly isn't), so generally I'd go with WW, though just like Circe, Strange can get some wins via circumstances and having even a few seconds to mentally ready defensive spells (granted, not a given against the Speed of Hermes, but it could happen...)

the ninjak
If the fight starts with both combatants seeing each other then yeah.....
Strange has great autodefences.
He just recently lost his teleportation spell in STRANGE limited series.
But he still has plenty of options.
After that she gets Bands of Cytorrak and sent into a pit.
Similar to the way he killed that guy in The Oath.

Q99
in what way exactly?
I have seen it nullify spell effects like mind control but what are you talking about specifically?

There's a scan of her circling some civilians with the lasso to make them safe from fire magic cast by, iirc, Circe.

Classic strange did have autoshields and his versatility and power output are just way too much for her, he would stomp. Current DS still has a good shot.

vansonbee
Originally posted by the ninjak
If the fight starts with both combatants seeing each other then yeah.....
Strange has great autodefences.
He just recently lost his teleportation spell in STRANGE limited series.
But he still has plenty of options.
After that she gets Bands of Cytorrak and sent into a pit.
Similar to the way he killed that guy in The Oath. Got scan to back up this auto defense statement?

Once the match starts, WW puts him down.
Originally posted by tideoftime
Basically, this is WW vs. Circe, as such (while some may say Strange is more powerful than Circe as Sorcerer Supreme, in his weaker state he certainly isn't), so generally I'd go with WW, though just like Circe, Strange can get some wins via circumstances and having even a few seconds to mentally ready defensive spells (granted, not a given against the Speed of Hermes, but it could happen...) I agree, there some circumstance for Strange taking few wins, but overall goes to WW.

the ninjak
Originally posted by vansonbee
Got scan to back up this auto defense statement?

Once the match starts, WW puts him down.
I agree, there some circumstance for Strange taking few wins, but overall goes to WW.

The Invisible Shield of Everlasting Enchantment.

http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/6549/autoshield2xz.jpg
http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/7464/autoshield27wo.jpg

Enyalus
If it's classic Strange, he does have automatic shielding strong enough to tank blows from both Hulk and Juggernaut. Diana's speedblitz would thus be rendered pretty ineffective. The lasso wouldn't matter either, as after it's put on Strange would find a spell to counter it. He wins.

Current Strange gets beat to paste.

Sidenote: I hope she, or at least someone with a power ring who isn't supposed to have them, gets a good feat or two while they DO have them. sad

psycho gundam
don't bet on it, blackest night is just a big cock tease so far.

kakuzu
We talking about the same drstrange who takes on Eternity, Galactus, Shuma gorath and living tribunal and the same Wonderwoman who can't even take bullets? Seriously why do you hate her so much?

h1a8
both are going for the kill.
No cis or pis for both

If autoshields can absorb intiial impact then Strange wins by stopping time.

kakuzu
Originally posted by h1a8
If autoshields can absorb intiial impact then Strange wins by stopping time.

Don't take it so far, His shields protect him and he turns the very air into steel bullets which can harm Dormammu. Game over.

Nihilist
Strange stomps.

JakeTheBank
It all depends on what level Strange is at, honestly.

CIS, PIS, jobbing all off, Diana destroys non-Classic Strange.

Kasper Gutman
Classic Strange stomps. Anyone remember the watcher asking Strange why he didn't end the Marvel Civil War with just some finger twitches? You need to go much further up Wonder Woman's pantheon to get a real fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.