Disney

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lost Magi
About all things Disney

Lost Magi
my personal opinion was disney was thriving during the 90s, and eversince they incorporated Pixar, has gone down hill. I wish pixar wasn't affiliated with disney, we need more movies like beauty and the beast, little mermaid, aladdin, epic and love stories, not some junk pixar puts out.

Darth Venom
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnoI0XI6_wo

MildPossession
Pixar puts out junk? hummmmmmmmm. You're silly.

jinXed by JaNx
The Pixar movies are arguably better and more abundant than Disneys classic juggernauts. Disney hasn't made a good movie since, Lion King. Although, i haven't seen, Princess and the Frog, yet. Either way, they're lazy and predictable when it comes to animation, anymore. Disney has a lot to make up for when it comes to the animated market. Instead of continuing to pioneer new grounds, or at least continuing on with consistency. Some where along the line, Disney decided to stop trying all together and just start making as many straight to Dvd movies and sequels as possible....because that's where the money is.

Pixar shouldn't be considered Disney. Disney just bought, Pixar.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.