wolverine vs blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidMan
its wolverine vs blade with 2 scenarios

scenario 1 wolverine fight with his claws and blade gets a katana

scenario 2 they fight hand 2 hand only wolverine without claws blade without katana who wins

SamZED
Scenario 1 already happened. Wolverine wins. Scenario 2 the same.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by SamZED

i concur with your diagnostic doctor...

Harbinger
Wolverine wins both, and pretty easily, IMO.

the ninjak
1 Wolvey
2 Blade without a blade isn't Blade !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KidMan

in there so called fight you could clearly see blade didnt want to kill him and he wasnt blood lusted he only wanted to inject the vampire blood into wolverine thats it if hge wanted instead of injecing the shot he could do what ever he wants

blade didnt use his agility and speed in that fight he does much much better in fights he didnt use his full skills and yet he came on top as seen he is punching logan down and then after wolverine took him to the ground blade is able to inject him with the vampire blood instead blade could easily hurt wolverine

with all that being said i give it 5/10 a split blade at his best and wolverine at his best got equel abilities both fighting and combat speed and agility

Wild Shadow
you forgot to add that logan was tired and exhausted and wasnt really paying no mind to blade.... and wasnt fighting at his best either and could have just as easily decapitated blade as well as blade could injected him... and blade would still need to get past the adamantium rib cage,.... which i know in comics blade did that but that is pis.

SamZED
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i concur with your diagnostic doctor... big grin thank you doctor. But im affraid the patient Blade might not survive.sad

SamZED
Originally posted by KidMan
in there so called fight you could clearly see blade didnt want to kill him and he wasnt blood lusted he only wanted to inject the vampire blood into wolverine thats it if hge wanted instead of injecing the shot he could do what ever he wants

blade didnt use his agility and speed in that fight he does much much better in fights he didnt use his full skills and yet he came on top as seen he is punching logan down and then after wolverine took him to the ground blade is able to inject him with the vampire blood instead blade could easily hurt wolverine

with all that being said i give it 5/10 a split blade at his best and wolverine at his best got equel abilities both fighting and combat speed and agility In the so called fight Blade was actually the one loking for the fight, Logan didn't give a crap, yet had the chance to take Blade's head off but CHOSE not to.erm

KidMan
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
you forgot to add that logan was tired and exhausted and wasnt really paying no mind to blade.... and wasnt fighting at his best either and could have just as easily decapitated blade as well as blade could inhected him... and blade would still need to get past the adamantium rib cage,.... which i know in comics blade did that but that is pis.

as i stated before you cant call in a fight since they didnt go all out and at the end of the so called fight they were discussing and talking blade didnt use everything he had and the same with wolverine it went like that , blade stub wolverine wolverine punch him blade punch him wolverine is on top of him blade injects him ... sounds like a chess match of turn after turn right? anyway i really see them equel blade defeated spider-man before and show great skills the same can be said about wolverine i give wolverine a slight edge in skills while blade is a little stronger and more agile but seriously i really see them equel in a fight they are almost even at everything

KidMan
In the so called fight Blade was actually the one loking for the fight, Logan didn't give a crap, yet had the chance to take Blade's head off but CHOSE not to.erm

blade didnt want to fight him he just wanted to inject him with the shot which he did instead he could just focus on the fighting itself and do something else many times blade when facing stronger opponent tearing out his eye ear or grab his throat and ripp it off he could do all that but he only wanted to inject the shot into wolverine hurting him really wasnt his interest thats why this fight is first of all a PIS fight, second of all not really a fight and third of all a stalmate at best

SamZED
blade didnt want to fight him he just wanted to inject him with the shot which he did instead he could just focus on the fighting itself and do something else many times blade when facing stronger opponent tearing out his eye ear or grab his throat and ripp it off he could do all that but he only wanted to inject the shot into wolverine hurting him really wasnt his interest thats why this fight is first of all a PIS fight, second of all not really a fight and third of all a stalmate at best He was supposed to take Wolverine down and capture him, he only resolved to the injection when he had no other options left. I mean he stabbed Wolverine, doesnt exactly sound like holding back. All Wolverine did for that stab was punch him, if he chose to he could've cut Blade's head off instead of the punch. Besides, if we go by their random feats Wolverine beats Blade in terms of skills and speed. Strength even can be argued. Marvel bios = poo.

KidMan
He was supposed to take Wolverine down and capture him, he only resolved to the injection when he had no other options left. I mean he stabbed Wolverine, doesnt exactly sound like holding back. All Wolverine did for that stab was punch him, if he chose to he could've cut Blade's head off instead of the punch. Besides, if we go by their random feats Wolverine beats Blade in terms of skills and speed. Strength even can be argued. Marvel bios = poo.

first of all blade knew that wolverine got a healing factor so he knew it wont really damage wolverine, seond of all if wolverine used his claws i am sure blade would step up his game and use more skills then that because they just went a blow for blow fist fighting, if blade really wanted to hurt wolverine with the sword he would just stick the sword in his throat or try to cut his head off, and as i said before blade wasnt fighting him seriously and neither did wolverine they both were more of sparring then actually fighting

but most of all it was a PIS fight because blade didnt use his skills and all his feats to the max he is by far faster more agile and got better fighting skills which he didnt use at all, the same thing happened with daredevil who also fought wolverine in enemy of the state like some idiot without his real skills

Wild Shadow
hmm.. 1st off DD gets lathered in PIS and writer armor in order to compete out of his league... just about any highly skilled low mid range meta will jobb to both DD and guys like pun and Cap.... no way in hell can they hang against guys in the same weight class and skill from guys like wolverine/blade and sabretooth no matter how many Ma skills they learn...

Captain america should be the cut off when DD sees Cap on top of the hill at a distance he needs to realize he walked too far and shouldnt have even had the luxury to see cap and it is time to turn around and walk back down go back to fighting his non powered skilled villains like jigsaw, punisher, bullseye in h2h... Elektra he can forget about her and just fantasize about her in his dreams b/c she left his weight class a long time ago.

any ways full speed fighting no holds bar Wolverine has fought sabretooth in full blitz becoming blurs to psylocke who was trying to watch..

logan also was able tail speed demon although not catching him he showed a damn well lvl of superhuman speed in his attempt to chase him down before he gave up and just elbowed him on his second pass

SamZED
first of all blade knew that wolverine got a healing factor so he knew it wont really damage wolverine, seond of all if wolverine used his claws i am sure blade would step up his game and use more skills then that because they just went a blow for blow fist fighting, if blade really wanted to hurt wolverine with the sword he would just stick the sword in his throat or try to cut his head off, and as i said before blade wasnt fighting him seriously and neither did wolverine they both were more of sparring then actually fighting

but most of all it was a PIS fight because blade didnt use his skills and all his feats to the max he is by far faster more agile and got better fighting skills which he didnt use at all, the same thing happened with daredevil who also fought wolverine in enemy of the state like some idiot without his real skills Sorry but what you say abot Blade not using his skills is nothing but speculation, out of the two Blade was clearly taking the fight seriously while Wolverine was mocking him. Also I would like for you to try and prove that Blade is faster, more agile and skilled, because Logan's got more experiencea and his speed feats are waaaaay better than Blade's. Not to mention he's got a better hf and all things concidered he was the winner in that fight. Seriously Wolverine is more skilled, faster, and even if Blade is stronger (which can be argued) it wont be a factor concidering Logan's hf and durability. Wolverine definitely takes both scenarios.

KidMan
Sorry but what you say abot Blade not using his skills is nothing but speculation, out of the two Blade was clearly taking the fight seriously while Wolverine was mocking him. Also I would like for you to try and prove that Blade is faster, more agile and skilled, because Logan's got more experiencea and his speed feats are waaaaay better than Blade's. Not to mention he's got a better hf and all things concidered he was the winner in that fight. Seriously Wolverine is more skilled, faster, and even if Blade is stronger (which can be argued) it wont be a factor concidering Logan's hf and durability. Wolverine definitely takes both scenarios.

first of all those are not my speculations but are facts that are astablished by his regular feats, in blade regular feats he is able to take out morvius and even defeat spider-man or at least stalmate him, about the skill department its the same way as with the strength while blade got a slight edge over wolverine in strength wolverine got a slight edge on blade in skills and its still a question because blade many times was able to beat hand 2 hand huge groups of vampires who are all super human strong fast and durable and he is able to give spider-man a serious fight so if anything then wolverine at best is a little more skilled then blade and he makes up for that with his strength

wolverine is not more agile then blade at all, blade was able many times to out manuver characters without being touched like the thing and most of his fights vampires couldnt touch him and they are super fast and as was already shown, in his agility he is able to match both gambit and spider-man who are more agile then wolverine

when i said that this fight is a PIS i mean that blade doesnt fight like that he didnt use the skills he normally use the agility the moves and the technique he usually use... it looked like some guy with a sword that wasnt the ordenery blade therefor it was a PIS fight and of course as i said and stated blade didnt fight wolverine seriously as well seing how he had many chances of doing damage and he chose only to punch wolverine so either its a TOTAL PIS or he just didnt want to fight wolverine

Deadline
bait thread.

Colossus-Big C
if this is switchblade he wins and absorbs wolverine

SamZED
first of all those are not my speculations but are facts that are astablished by his regular feats, in blade regular feats he is able to take out morvius and even defeat spider-man or at least stalmate him, about the skill department its the same way as with the strength while blade got a slight edge over wolverine in strength wolverine got a slight edge on blade in skills and its still a question because blade many times was able to beat hand 2 hand huge groups of vampires who are all super human strong fast and durable and he is able to give spider-man a serious fight so if anything then wolverine at best is a little more skilled then blade and he makes up for that with his strength

wolverine is not more agile then blade at all, blade was able many times to out manuver characters without being touched like the thing and most of his fights vampires couldnt touch him and they are super fast and as was already shown, in his agility he is able to match both gambit and spider-man who are more agile then wolverine

when i said that this fight is a PIS i mean that blade doesnt fight like that he didnt use the skills he normally use the agility the moves and the technique he usually use... it looked like some guy with a sword that wasnt the ordenery blade therefor it was a PIS fight and of course as i said and stated blade didnt fight wolverine seriously as well seing how he had many chances of doing damage and he chose only to punch wolverine so either its a TOTAL PIS or he just didnt want to fight wolverine Sorry, but it IS just speculation. Blade beat some tough opponents in his books, so what. That's no proof that he was holding back against Wolverin. Wolverine's taken on people who would make 90% of Blade's enemies sh!t themselvs, that's an A>B>C logic that doesn't work on the forum. and again, sorry but that doesn't mean Blade was holding back against Wolverine because Logan has as many great and impressive showings as Blade + many MANY more.

Agility and speed? Ok blade's been dodging vampires who are superhuman. Wolverine's got feats where he moves too fast for an eye to even follow, people'd think he'd teleported or something. Blade can't top that. Dodging super humans? Walk in a park for Logan. Agility? He's fooled others into thinking that he's Nightcrawler using his agility and acrobatics, and NC is as agile as Spider-man. Something to think about.

And btw Spider-man going all out would murder Blade and there was a comic that made it pretty clear.

Lets not get into "whom he beat" thing, that's an A>B>C logic that doesn't work. All things concidered Wolverine got better speed feats, reflexes feats, better agility feats, more experience and a MUCH better healing factor. Blade's got nothing on him, seriously. That's why Logan takes both scenarios. And the fight whether you like it ot is just another proof (backed up by random showings of the character) of that.

KidMan
Originally posted by Deadline
bait thread.

if you dont have anything smart to say then dont say anything

Deadline

KidMan
Sorry, but it IS just speculation. Blade beat some tough opponents in his books, so what. That's no proof that he was holding back against Wolverin. Wolverine's taken on people who would make 90% of Blade's enemies sh!t themselvs, that's an A>B>C logic that doesn't work on the forum. and again, sorry but that doesn't mean Blade was holding back against Wolverine because Logan has as many great and impressive showings as Blade + many MANY more.

Agility and speed? Ok blade's been dodging vampires who are superhuman. Wolverine's got feats where he moves too fast for an eye to even follow, people'd think he'd teleported or something. Blade can't top that. Dodging super humans? Walk in a park for Logan. Agility? He's fooled others into thinking that he's Nightcrawler using his agility and acrobatics, and NC is as agile as Spider-man. Something to think about.

And btw Spider-man going all out would murder Blade and there was a comic that made it pretty clear.

Lets not get into "whom he beat" thing, that's an A>B>C logic that doesn't work. All things concidered Wolverine got better speed feats, reflexes feats, better agility feats, more experience and a MUCH better healing factor. Blade's got nothing on him, seriously. That's why Logan takes both scenarios. And the fight whether you like it ot is just another proof (backed up by random showings of the character) of that.

as i stated before the reason why i say that blade didnt fight as his usual is because in 90% of his fights he is using much more skills he moves a lot using agility combined with his martial art skills and he does crazy things with his sword but in this so called fight he didnt use any of this and its begining to be a huge laugh because when ever wolverine is fighting some character the character is always downgraded and have to be a total dumbass like with daredevil and like with namor the same thing with blade here a total bad ass who suddenly forget how to move and fight because he needs to job to wolverine

the fight wasnt serious because blade show in all of his fights that when he wants to hurt someone he will do some damage he could stick that sword into wolverines throat or cut his eye out but instead he just thrust the sword and his body and standing watching? wtf? thats a joke and its more funny if you consider that a real fight and after that fight they just talk and discuss it wasnt a serious fight

wolverine doesnt have better reflex or speed feats and you are hypocrite right now you are saying not to use abc logic yet you use it to state that wolverine can match nightcrawler and spider-man , blade got speed and reflex feats of deflecting bullets with his katana, match gambit and spider-man in agility, fighting the thing to the point thing couldnt even land a single hit on him something we cant say about wolverine seing how thing tag him every fight they had, all the things that you are stating are nothing but speculations that you like to say they are facts while they are nothing but your own speculations

prove me that wolverine is faster and more agile then blade because just saying that wont give you much, for now blade is stronger then wolverine, faster because he is actually stated as super human fast and show great speed matching spider-man, agility wise blade is also more agile because he is stated to be super agile unlike wolverine who is enhanced and again he is able to avoid being hit when fighting groups something that cant be said about wolverine who always gets beat up , wolverine might and i repeat just might have a little bit more skills then blade but blade is faster stronger more agile better reflex unless y6ou can prove otherwise

Trackz
the whole comic fight was BS, what we had was Blade, who didn't want to fight, tired from fighting morbius/shield troops and being on the run for several months (also never vamped out), vs. wolverine who had just fought morbius. the fight didn't prove anything (although wolverine fans do like to say he won despite off and on-panel evidence indicating other wise).

SamZED
as i stated before the reason why i say that blade didnt fight as his usual is because in 90% of his fights he is using much more skills he moves a lot using agility combined with his martial art skills and he does crazy things with his sword but in this so called fight he didnt use any of this and its begining to be a huge laugh because when ever wolverine is fighting some character the character is always downgraded and have to be a total dumbass like with daredevil and like with namor the same thing with blade here a total bad ass who suddenly forget how to move and fight because he needs to job to wolverine

the fight wasnt serious because blade show in all of his fights that when he wants to hurt someone he will do some damage he could stick that sword into wolverines throat or cut his eye out but instead he just thrust the sword and his body and standing watching? wtf? thats a joke and its more funny if you consider that a real fight and after that fight they just talk and discuss it wasnt a serious fight

wolverine doesnt have better reflex or speed feats and you are hypocrite right now you are saying not to use abc logic yet you use it to state that wolverine can match nightcrawler and spider-man , blade got speed and reflex feats of deflecting bullets with his katana, match gambit and spider-man in agility, fighting the thing to the point thing couldnt even land a single hit on him something we cant say about wolverine seing how thing tag him every fight they had, all the things that you are stating are nothing but speculations that you like to say they are facts while they are nothing but your own speculations

prove me that wolverine is faster and more agile then blade because just saying that wont give you much, for now blade is stronger then wolverine, faster because he is actually stated as super human fast and show great speed matching spider-man, agility wise blade is also more agile because he is stated to be super agile unlike wolverine who is enhanced and again he is able to avoid being hit when fighting groups something that cant be said about wolverine who always gets beat up , wolverine might and i repeat just might have a little bit more skills then blade but blade is faster stronger more agile better reflex unless y6ou can prove otherwise
By ABC logic I meant your examples of "Blade beat this guy so he can take Wolverine" comparing agility isn't ABC logic and if anyone's a hypocrate it is you asking me to prove that Wolverine is faster while you yourself didn't bother to post a single scan that would top anything Wolverine's accomplished. But whatever, here you go:
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/9347/wolverine18220lowresrb7.jpg
http://img481.imageshack.us/img481/2038/fasttthp5.jpg
more. An example of Logan moving so fast he isn't even a blurr, he moves so fast he's frikkin invisible.
http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/729/xforce17odororeodcp025.png
Wolverine's got TONS of bullet dodging, darts/arrows deflecting, laser dodging, lightning dodging, catching up with speedsters feats and dodging superhuman's including Saberooth, Spider-man and many MANY others, that Blade can't possible top, as well as ripping people's heads off with his bare hands. I could post a hundred feats, but im not gonna do it just cause you're too damn lazy to check his respect thread, it's got most of them. If you did check it you wouldn't be even argung now.
And for the love of God stop making excuses to justify Blade getting pwned by Logan, other characters do not fight dumb, its just Logan is more experienced than most of those characters. I haven't read the fight in a while and I still remember Wolverine was holding back while Blade wasn't. And I jusr read it again and lol Blade is the one to attack Wolverine and shoves his blade through Wolverine's heart. You call that holding back? Seriously? Logan didn't even bother to try and dodge it. He LET that happen. Then he punched Blade in the face after SLOWLY scratching his cheek making it 110% clear that if he wanted to he could've cut Blade's head already. Than Blade shot him a dozen times. You call THAT holding back? Stop making excuses for Blade. Wolverine is just plain better than him. Also Blade can't match Spider-man in anything. Not speed, nor reflexes, nor agility.

Now feel free to post any nonse you want, ill get baclk at you tomorrow if you're not banned by that time, but no matter what you post, it wont change the fact, Wolverine pwned Blade in the fight and got him beat feat-wise in terms of pretty much everything.

Goog night.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.