Secret Inavasion 2.0

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Parmaniac
How likely is the Secret Invasion scenario without PIS?
I'm not only talking about the invasion itself also the stuff before, copieng powers, exchanging heros etc.

Let's talk smile btw He loves you

Bentley
Mmmmh... As an skrull I always thought that Secret Invasion could've been done better (even as an event, I mean, the main books were mostly awful). I think that a Secret Invasion would have been a lot like the What If in which the Clor clones are mass produced and eventually overcome their opponents. You have an army of almost-top tiers enemies getting in line with a bunch of asskicking. It would've forced mutants to use their virus offensively and to pick much more drastic stances in the combat. I give this 6/10 to the skrulls.

HOWEVER, the skrulls would've been destroyed in the aftermath by the Inhuman rulers of the Kree Empire before or after the battle with Vulcan because they hardly would've enough man power to beat both inhumans and other factions on Earth at the same time.

Parmaniac
I pretty much agree the only thing I disagree with is X-Men using the virus, if the invasion would be planned well they wouldn't had time to come up with this plan (PISless more members get exchanged, better fighting etc.)

the ninjak
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I pretty much agree the only thing I disagree with is X-Men using the virus, if the invasion would be planned well they wouldn't had time to come up with this plan (PISless more members get exchanged, better fighting etc.)

Unless the Skrulls nuked San Francisco they wouldn't have stopped Hank from designing the mutated Legacy Virus Strain.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by the ninjak
Unless the Skrulls nuked San Francisco they wouldn't have stopped Hank from designing the mutated Legacy Virus Strain. Then they exchange Hank before he could do it smile

the ninjak
Hank spends most of the time protected behind base defences.....very agoraphobic, a very big risk for the pre strike force of Skrulls.
Much more defended than Pym Hogan Spiderwoman Jarvis Electra and Cho's dog at the time.
Your argument insinuates the Skrulls could have just treated themselves to any hero with ease.

Parmaniac
Well it appeared to be in the beginning no one could spot them as Skrulls and later only a handful of people were able to

the ninjak
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Well it appeared to be in the beginning no one could spot them as Skrulls and later only a handful of people were able to

M Day would've messed up almost all plans of infestation into the Xmen's fold nicely. All remaining mutants at high levels + paranoid protection.

redhotrash
Punisher goes to the roof of the television studio, blasts their satellite which enables them to blend in with us, then gives them the middle finger while he bleeds out.

the ninjak
Originally posted by redhotrash
Punisher goes to the roof of the television studio, blasts their satellite which enables them to blend in with us, then gives them the middle finger while he bleeds out.

Why not stick out tongue

Parmaniac
Originally posted by redhotrash
Punisher goes to the roof of the television studio, blasts their satellite which enables them to blend in with us, then gives them the middle finger while he bleeds out. I always wanted to know how your name is spelled is it: Red hot rash or Red ho trash?

Without PIS the skrulls would vaporize all cities on earth from space and move in with their stuff.

the ninjak
Originally posted by 753
Without PIS the skrulls would vaporize all cities on earth from space and move in with their stuff.

Their numbers were devastated after the annihilation wave.
Such an extreme attack would have been obvious and would have been met with retaliation from SWORD ARMOR and the Earth heroes.

Originally posted by the ninjak
Their numbers were devastated after the annihilation wave.
Such an extreme attack would have been obvious and would have been met with retaliation from SWORD ARMOR and the Earth heroes.

Nah, there were several instancies of them deciding not to use wmds only to get their asses handed to them in an occupation war. Sword was neutralized very early on IRCC. They could have used the secrecy strategy up until the point the armada closed in and the heroes were confused and taken aback and then just blasted everything to hell with WMDs while throwing hordes of superskrulls at earth's heroes.

On an unrelated topic, I hope Klrt becomes emperor when they rebuild.

redhotrash
Its Red Hot Rash, long and embarassing story behind that.
Also, I just dont see the Skrulls being entirely effective. Who hasnt beaten the crap out of them? The Kree was stalemating/beating them. The Shiar, who I think for the most part suck, would likely take them due to the Imperial guard. The brood would devestate them. Skrulls are the galaxy's whipping boys. Without PIS, earth wouldve been keeping a eye on them from the get go after all their previous failed take over attempts.

The shiar were always the dominant power in the galaxy, above the krees and skrulls who stalemated each other and failed to conquer the earth because that's where marvel titles' heroes live. It's not a realistic take on what is suppsoed to be their technology and military power though. They created the first cosmic cubes to give an idea.

redhotrash
A canadian created basketball, but they've sucked at it ever since. But yeah on a serious note, I just cant imagine a group which includes some of the smartest minds in the world (Illuminati) would stir up trouble for the Skrulls then not bother to monitor them closely afterwards. I still think its a little questionable that they were able to make themselves undetectable by Strange's magic. How many Skrull magicians do you see?

Bentley
Originally posted by 753
The shiar were always the dominant power in the galaxy, above the krees and skrulls who stalemated each other and failed to conquer the earth because that's where marvel titles' heroes live. It's not a realistic take on what is suppsoed to be their technology and military power though. They created the first cosmic cubes to give an idea.

They were supposed to be an advanced race when they first met the Kree, however they suck at fighting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.