Superman Vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
1. Calm Hulk Vs Golden age superman
2. Savage Hulk Vs Superboy
3. WWH Vs Superman
4. World Breaker Hulk Vs KC Superman
5. Uni Power Hulk (all attributes x1500) Vs KC Superman
6. Celestial Tech SuperHulk Vs Superboy Prime

Mshinu
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Celestial Tech SuperHulk

Is this War Hulk?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Mshinu
Is this War Hulk? yes

Digi
The uni-power doesn't amp x1500. I believe it's 100, but it's been a while since I've read any of the UP stuff. Regardless, if it were 1500 I would've been all over that sh*t when I briefly used the Uni-Power in a tournament. And even x100 is an estimate, not something that has been literally defined in the comics. Spider-Man's Uni-Power upgrade, for example, was several thousands times an upgrade, whereas some others (Gladiator, Sue Storm) seemed closer to the x100.

Harbinger
3. WWH Vs Superman

Hulk
Savage Hulk
Supes
KC Supes
Not sure
Prime

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Digi
The uni-power doesn't amp x1500. I believe it's 100, but it's been a while since I've read any of the UP stuff. Regardless, if it were 1500 I would've been all over that sh*t when I briefly used the Uni-Power in a tournament. And even x100 is an estimate, not something that has been literally defined in the comics. Spider-Man's Uni-Power upgrade, for example, was several thousands times an upgrade, whereas some others (Gladiator, Sue Storm) seemed closer to the x100. you have the scans of spiderman using the unipower

Digi
you have the scans of spiderman using the unipower

yes and no. They're buried somewhere on my cpu. I posted them in the older version of the Spidey respect thread that I made (before Darkcrawler's newer one), which should still be listed in the respect directory.

Regardless, he punched Grey Hulk into orbit. Since this was before any sort of upgrade, punching someone into orbit that is Hulk's size is much more than x1500 class 10 strength. An escape velocity punch is basically Superman level, who can, at worst, lift several hundreds of thousands of tons.

Unfortunately, Parker was only powered by the UP for like 3 issues. So while the increase was immense, we don't have a definite level for him.

DarkOdin
yes and no. They're buried somewhere on my cpu. I posted them in the older version of the Spidey respect thread that I made (before Darkcrawler's newer one), which should still be listed in the respect directory.

Regardless, he punched Grey Hulk into orbit. Since this was before any sort of upgrade, punching someone into orbit that is Hulk's size is much more than x1500 class 10 strength. An escape velocity punch is basically Superman level, who can, at worst, lift several hundreds of thousands of tons.

Unfortunately, Parker was only powered by the UP for like 3 issues. So while the increase was immense, we don't have a definite level for him. He also pawned Thor so around high herald level maybe higher IMO

Mshinu
Cap Uni Spidey vs Mags

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/1623/magshieldeasilydeflectscapt0fq.jpg

Placidity
They're buried somewhere on my hard disk.

Fixed.

kakuzu
Originally posted by Mshinu
Is this War Hulk?

No thats totally different.

kakuzu
3. WWH Vs Superman

1.Calm Hulk would eat him.
2Superboy-to ruthless for the savage
3Superman WWH couldn't even take on Sentry
4World breaker Hulk isn't that the same with WWH? Either way KC would crush him
5This is pretty close but last time I checked when Hulk had this much power he didn't really know how to utilize it which is like giving a computer to a baby.
6.Celestial tech could put Juggernaut to a crawl but I don't see him beating Prime who is much to ruthless for him.

kakuzu
Originally posted by kakuzu
No thats totally different. Oh wait I thought you said word war hulk yeah its war hulk

Enyalus
1. Calm Hulk Vs Golden Age Superman - Superman. Still vastly over Hulk's 100 ton range. And totally invulnerable. As a sidenote, he had x-ray vision but no heat vision. Pretty interesting.
2. Savage Hulk Vs Superboy - Savage Hulk. Pretty easily.
3. WWH Vs Superman - Superman.
4. World Breaker Hulk Vs KC Superman - KC Superman.
5. Uni Power Hulk Vs KC Superman - Hulk. And the unipower is supposed to increase all stats by 50, IIRC.
6. War Hulk Vs Superboy Prime - Prime stomps.

kakuzu
Originally posted by Enyalus
1. Calm Hulk Vs Golden Age Superman - Superman. Still vastly over Hulk's 100 ton range. And totally invulnerable.
2. Savage Hulk Vs Superboy - Savage Hulk. Pretty easily.
3. WWH Vs Superman - Superman.
4. World Breaker Hulk Vs KC Superman 0 KC Superman.
5. Uni Power Hulk Vs KC Superman - Hulk. And the unipower is supposed to increase all stats by 50, IIRC.
6. War Hulk Vs Superboy Prime - Prime stomps.

Your horrible wrong with the first one. Golden age is where Superman couldn't even fly yet and could run faster than a bullet, jump over a tower, and little things. His powers weren't that high till silver age.

Enyalus
Your horrible wrong with the first one. Golden age is where Superman couldn't even fly yet and could run faster than a bullet, jump over a tower, and little things. His powers weren't that high till silver age.
Mm...The Silver Age began around '56-'57, with the reboot of Flash as Barry Allen and then in '59 with Hal Jordan rebooting Green Lantern. I took everything before that as Golden Age. Although perhaps I'm missing like, the Atomic Age or something.

kakuzu
Mm...The Silver Age began around '56-'57, with the reboot of Flash as Barry Allen and then in '59 with Hal Jordan rebooting Green Lantern. I took everything before that as Golden Age. Although perhaps I'm missing like, the Atomic Age or something.

Golden age really means original Superman as the weakest and earliest version. He had no way close to as much durability as now special firearms could pierce him really but regular bullets bounced off

Enyalus
Golden age really means original Superman as the weakest and earliest version. He had no way close to as much durability as now special firearms could pierce him really but regular bullets bounced off
I read the first 18 issues of Action Comics and although it was a while ago, I don't recall anything hurting him. And he could fly like 15 or so issues in.

Batman-Prime
1. Calm Hulk Vs Golden age superman, First appearance Superman i guess, he would lose.
2. Savage Hulk Vs Superboy, Current Conner seems tough but I think the Hulk takes this.
3. WWH Vs Superman, Superman
4. World Breaker Hulk Vs KC Superman, KC Superman
5. Uni Power Hulk (all attributes x1500) Vs KC Superman, Hm tough one, I doubt the x1500 but if it's true then Hulk
6. Celestial Tech SuperHulk Vs Superboy Prime, Prime easy

kakuzu
I read the first 18 issues of Action Comics and although it was a while ago, I don't recall anything hurting him. And he could fly like 15 or so issues in.

Yeah I doubt anything can hurt him in his first comic back in like 1939 lol. They used regular hands guns right? I remember he couldn't fly at first He only did jumping.

kakuzu
As presented in the original 1930's comic strip, Superman's powers were inherent in all indigenous Kryptonians because of their advanced evolution. In the origin stories of the comic books and comic strip, Kryptonians were shown using the same powers that Superman would have on Earth. Krypton's larger size and gravity was also given as an explanation for the character's powers.

Superman's original powers mainly consisted of enhanced strength, speed, senses and durability. When introduced in 1938, he was considerably weaker than even the Modern Era Superman. Superman was only strong enough to lift a support beam or lift a car with only one hand. He was only fast enough to pass an express train. He couldn't fly, he could only make powerful leaps. He could only withstand bullets and smaller artillery. This means that larger, heavier weapons, or a speeding train, could kill him.

Originally in the early comics, Superman had the ability to change his facial features by using his somewhat superhuman control of his face muscles. However, this ability eventually phased out and never used again.

Powers

* Enhanced Strength, speed, and endurance
* Durability
* Superhuman control of face muscles.

Enyalus
Yeah I doubt anything can hurt him in his first comic back in like 1939 lol. They used regular hands guns right? I remember he couldn't fly at first He only did jumping.

Possibly my favorite line ever printed in comics history:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_AC1_Supespwnz1.jpg

"You're not fighting a woman, now!"

(First appearance.)

kakuzu
Possibly my favorite line ever printed in comics history:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x287/Deywos/th_AC1_Supespwnz1.jpg

"You're not fighting a woman, now!"

(First appearance.)

Lmao why did he undress infront of the villain then throw him in the wall did he just let his secret identity out already?

Enyalus
Lmao why did he undress infront of the villain then throw him in the wall did he just let his secret identity out already?
In the original comics Clark Kent was a reporter by day, but a male stripper by night. He was just practicing his routine.

kakuzu
In the original comics Clark Kent was a reporter by day, but a male stripper by night. He was just practicing his routine.

Lol I almost forgot then after a while he thought being a hero was more fun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.