BRB and WWH vs. Sentry and Juggs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolverine2006
Who would win? All are at their best as far as not being upgraded any further, as in no trion juggernaut or cosmic bill. And bloodlust is on, the fight is to the death.

Team 1:

Beta Ray Bill

World War Hulk (at his angriest point in WWH)

Team 2.

The Sentry (Ares killer status)

Juggernaut

DarkOdin
Well BRB could remove Juggs in enchantment Like Thor and maybe they can kill Juggs MAYBE but as of right know i can't see either BRB or Hulk even more so kill Sentry at this point. MaybeBRB can remove Sentry soul for a win but i even still

team 2 in a rapestomp

SamZED
Man.. another Sentry thread. We really should wait for siege 3 and DA 14...

DarkOdin
Originally posted by SamZED
Man.. another Sentry thread. We really should wait for siege 3 and DA 14... 2X Right know Sentry looks like he above anything earth has. Can't die defeat MM i mena really but i am sure like always he will be defeat by somebody"hope it's Thor" or team just like ever other major threat

Wolverine2006
MM?

Harbinger
Molecule Man

Colossus-Big C
sentry will have an upcoming fight with zeus. ill wait and see what happens

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
sentry will have an upcoming fight with zeus. ill wait and see what happens where did you hear that and i hope it is adult Zeus but if it is we got a long wait i would think.

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by Harbinger
Molecule Man

ohh, haha. thanks big grin

Mshinu
Team 2 unless BRB can convince Sentry they were friends stick out tongue

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Mshinu
Team 2 unless BRB can convince Sentry they were friends stick out tongue LMAO .... Iam sure BRB can bow down and have a twinkle in his eye too

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Well BRB could remove Juggs in enchantment Like Thor and maybe they can kill Juggs MAYBE but as of right know i can't see either BRB or Hulk even more so kill Sentry at this point. MaybeBRB can remove Sentry soul for a win but i even still

team 2 in a rapestomp

Thor never removed Juggernauts enchantment, he just removed his forcefield.

Enyalus
To the death.

Team Two by default.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Thor never removed Juggernauts enchantment, he just removed his forcefield. Wrong Thor cut-off the connetion With Mjolnir.

Warlord
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
sentry will have an upcoming fight with zeus. ill wait and see what happens

what?
when?

Wei Phoenix
Wrong Thor cut-off the connetion With Mjolnir.

So he turned Cain into a human?

Knowsbleed33
Wrong Thor cut-off the connetion With Mjolnir.

He did no such thing.

Re-read that story before you post in this thread again.

Doctor-Alvis
He removed enough that Thor thought he could kill Juggernaut with his last shot. Unfortunately he didn't get much time to work, both because his hammer came back pretty quick and Juggernaut was surprisingly good at keeping him on the defensive while the shield was in effect.

Knowsbleed33
He removed the forcefield, that's it. It says so in the dialogue.

psycho gundam
he blocked his influx of magical energy, juggs was running on residual energy which only left him with his strength and normal durability.

brb doesn't do stuff like that anyway so it's kinda moot

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by psycho gundam
he blocked his influx of magical energy, juggs was running on residual energy which only left him with his strength and normal durability.

No matter how you slice it, Thor thought he could end him, but he didn't get the chance.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by psycho gundam

You must've read the psycho gundam edition of that book, because in the real book that's not what happened at all.

Mindset
lol

psycho gundam
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsJuggernaut10.jpg

thor- "i merely sent my enchanted hammer spinning around this castle, encircling it within a cone which will for the nonce negate all mystical energy."

yadda yadda yadda...

juggernaut- "you might have taken away my invulnerability, but i'm still as strong as ever"

dude was running off of his already absorbed energies, thor took care of that.

Knowsbleed33
Thor after he said what he said above: "No longer art thou protected by thy impenetrable force-field. No longer is the Juggernaut truly unstoppable."

It's quite clear what Defalco was implying. After the 60 seconds was up, what was different? The force-field was back. If Thor nullified Juggernauts enchantment, he would've killed him with one punch.

psycho gundam
no.

when juggernaut was de-powered (not empowered by cyttorak more appropriately) more recently he was still left with reduced juggernaut powers. it's basically the same thing just not as bad since thor only just cut him off instead of a gradual, noticeable overall weakened state.

thor even told him that human's can't contain energies to render them permanently invulnerable, and he proved it by cutting juggs off from his constant feed.

it's obvious that thor's intent was to get rid of the troublesome shield, but he ALSO blocked the mystical energy outside the cone.

Knowsbleed33
Except he wasn't cut off from his power during his Huggernaut days. Cyttorak said that, due to his desire to be good, his power began to wane.

It's flat-out stated what Thor did in Mighty Thor #429. Despite his best efforts, Thor couldn't put a scratch on Juggernaut. Then, when the 60 second was up, Juggernauts force-field returns, and Juggernaut is back to "full strength". As I said, it's obvious what Defalco implied, his Juggernaut's durability was tied directly to his FF. When Thor threw his hammer, and Juggernauts FF was nufflied; his durability took a hit.

The 60 second PIS had nothing to do with his overall power. It had 100% to do with his FF being tied directly to his durability. Juggernaut himself confirms this.

psycho gundam
ugggghh...

why was the force field NOT able to activate?

Knowsbleed33
Because of the 60 second PIS. According to Thor, that's all that occured.

Again, Deflaco tied Juggernauts immense durability directly to his FF. Basically, anyone that can turn his FF off, can hurt him.

psycho gundam
since when is his durability and strength exclusive?

it's a package deal. thor reduced his power and had him dead to rights.

Knowsbleed33
Hahahahahaha, when is it a packaged deal? Juggernaut is primarily about durability. Because his durability was gone, and his strength remained, doesn't prove a thing.

I seriously don't know what book you were reading, but the writer was very forthright. In his own words, Thor nullified the FF, nothing else.

psycho gundam
thor created a cone that blocked mystical energy for 59 seconds.

my stance is that juggernaut wasn't receiving additional power which nearly lead to a coma. and his power's being separate is yet to be proven.

Knowsbleed33
So, you're going to completely ignore on-panel dialogue?

Doctor-Alvis
That stunt didn't last 60 seconds.

Nihilist
Team 2

DarkOdin
So, you're going to completely ignore on-panel dialogue? Dialogue means little when we see on-panel evidence what it did. Juggs got his ass kicked hard and look like crap and even styrength was nothing compared to have he was manhandling him before.

DarkOdin
Time to put this to rest if with go by you the dialog the field stops Juggs mystical energy all his power come from this not just his shield.

We here juggs go on about how he is unstoppable and doesn't feel pain etc..

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsJuggernaut11.jpg

But what do we see is he is in pain and o what that stars over his head.

Now the narration states that he is dazed and staggering.
This is not hyberbole since it is the narration

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsJuggernaut11.jpg

big juggy man
DarkOdin that still doesn't prove anything really. As Knowsbleed already stated the writer in that story arc had Juggernaut's force field as the the reason of his durability and if you bring it down you can physically hurt the Juggernaut which isn't the case.

You Thor fans sure like the bring that up so you can say Thor can beat the Juggernaut. If Jugs ff was connected to his durability why hasn't the Hulk beat him physically in any of their fights?

Anyway team 2 easily beats team 1

DarkOdin
Originally posted by big juggy man
DarkOdin that still doesn't prove anything really. As Knowsbleed already stated the writer in that story arc had Juggernaut's force field as the the reason of his durability and if you bring it down you can physically hurt the Juggernaut which isn't the case.

You Thor fans sure like the bring that up so you can say Thor can beat the Juggernaut. If Jugs ff was connected to his durability why hasn't the Hulk beat him physically in any of their fights?

Anyway team 2 easily beats team 1 The hammer block of juggs connetion which removed his force field and as seen Juggs durability left him why can't hulk beat him physically b/c he can't cut off his connetion. The hammer reduce how much power juggernaut was able to use just like how juggs cut himself off and was manhandle right before the 2nd wwh fight so we have see it happen twice once thor served the connetion and once jugs reduce how much power tapped into.

Doctor-Alvis
Man, there are so many ways to interpret that feat.

big juggy man
DarkOdin it was stated on panel that Jugs FF was negated so what you saying is your opinion and since Marvel Comics stated his ff was negated then I will believe that.

Knowsbleed33
Dialogue means little when we see on-panel evidence what it did. Juggs got his ass kicked hard and look like crap and even styrength was nothing compared to have he was manhandling him before.

Please generate some reasoning. The writer made his intentions clear. When Thor threw his hammer, the only difference was Juggernauts FF was gone. Thor confirms this. To further emphasize that he tied the FF to Juggernauts durability, Defalco has Juggernaut say that his durability is removed. later, when the hammer returns, the only difference is Juggernauts FF is back. There's no other way to possible interpret that scene. If Thor had cut Juggernaut off from his enchantment, he would reverted back to Cain Marko, the human, and would've killed him with one punch.

Also, manhandled you say? How come he didn't have a single mark on him? How come the narration says despite Thor's best efforts, he can put Juggernaut down?

DarkOdin
Please generate some reasoning. The writer made his intentions clear. When Thor threw his hammer, the only difference was Juggernauts FF was gone. Thor confirms this. To further emphasize that he tied the FF to Juggernauts durability, Defalco has Juggernaut say that his durability is removed. later, when the hammer returns, the only difference is Juggernauts FF is back. There's no other way to possible interpret that scene. If Thor had cut Juggernaut off from his enchantment, he would reverted back to Cain Marko, the human, and would've killed him with one punch.

Also, manhandled you say? How come he didn't have a single mark on him? How come the narration says despite Thor's best efforts, he can put Juggernaut down?

The narration doesn't say jack about not being able to but Juggs down while he was cut-off.

The narration on states that before Thor can lay him out with a final blow that the FF is back.

Also cutting him off from his powers only weakens him as stated here

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/priest_85/WWH_Xmen_3_DCP_0015.jpg

Juggs can and would get put down if Thor cuts him off. Be it by his forcefield being directly link to his durability or just a all around weakened state from it. Either way it works the writers different changing how it works doesn matter b/c either way the same goal is acheived.

darthgoober
Thor after he said what he said above: "No longer art thou protected by thy impenetrable force-field. No longer is the Juggernaut truly unstoppable."

It's quite clear what Defalco was implying. After the 60 seconds was up, what was different? The force-field was back. If Thor nullified Juggernauts enchantment, he would've killed him with one punch.
Yes his force field was gone and he wasn't unstoppable, but Thor didn't say that those were the only things that had happened, just that they had happened. If what you're saying Your evidence really doesn't contradict what psycho's saying...

psycho gundam
If Thor had cut Juggernaut off from his enchantment, he would reverted back to Cain Marko, the human, and would've killed him with one punch.

that's not entirely true.

remember when juggernaut and black tom cassidy wanted to share juggernaut's powers and both be unstoppable? well what happened was that cyttorak DIVIDED the incoming mystical power cain were to receive and the flow went to the both of them, making two "half juggernauts".

back then (and not just per that vs thor issue) juggernaut's power was being transmitted to him, that's how it could be blocked by thor's vortex.

and as we know from his x-men tenure, he was absorbing some of the mystical energies of cyttorak which was enough to keep him in the class 100 catagory, but not enough to hang with the big boys, hence the thor incident.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.