Clayface vs Martian Manhunter vs Mystique

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Who's the best infiltrator of the three?

Batman-Prime
MM, he can control his mass also IIRC. With his psionic abilities he will notice any suspicions and act the way the people expect him to.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
MM, he can control his mass also IIRC. With his psionic abilities he will notice any suspicions and act the way the people expect him to.
Yeah, he also did a great job in Salvation Run until Catwoman sold him out.

Parmaniac
depends on waht they're trying o infiltrate but overall I agree with BP MM

KingD19
MM, you can still smell Mystique, and CF is too unstable.

vansonbee
Overall I say MM has the edge.

Mindset
Originally posted by KingD19
MM, you can still smell Mystique, and CF is too unstable. You can't smell the others?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Mindset
You can't smell the others?
They don't wear ****-scented perfume.

Original Smurph
Well, Mystique since her upgrade has been able to go intangible, and morph her body into metal/glass/other random items. Plus grow wings, fish appendages, etc. Additionally, her powers make her mind unreadable and she can camouflage pretty well.

I mean, J'onn should still be far superior with his telepathy, super speed, x-ray vision, true invisibility and whatnot, but Mystique's probably more impressive for her power level.

kakuzu
Why on earth are clayface and Mystigue in this? MM doesn't even have to move and they won't hurt him lmao. He could just melt clayface with martain vision and rape/beat mystique. I don't no matter what she morphs into she will be fighting off a guy in Supermans league why would some one even debate over this?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by kakuzu
Why on earth are clayface and Mystigue in this? MM doesn't even have to move and they won't hurt him lmao. He could just melt clayface with martain vision and rape/beat mystique. I don't no matter what she morphs into she will be fighting off a guy in Supermans league why would some one even debate over this?
This isn't a fight. Its a contest to see who the best infiltrator is.

kakuzu
Originally posted by Omega Vision
This isn't a fight. Its a contest to see who the best infiltrator is.

Oh lol then MM wins hands down. Mystique is good but if she has to slip through something shes out which would leave clayface and MM and MM can do more then clayface could like turn into more of a gas form

Mindset
Oh lol then MM wins hands down. Mystique is good but if she has to slip through something shes out which would leave clayface and MM and MM can do more then clayface could like turn into more of a gas form Originally posted by Original Smurph
Well, Mystique since her upgrade has been able to go intangible, and morph her body into metal/glass/other random items. Plus grow wings, fish appendages, etc. Additionally, her powers make her mind unreadable and she can camouflage pretty well.

Original Smurph
Phasing
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6897058

Doing the Reed Richards thing
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6897029

kakuzu
Originally posted by Mindset

Funny I read that to lol well I prefer MM anyway.

Konton
Originally posted by Original Smurph

I mean, J'onn should still be far superior with his telepathy, super speed, x-ray vision, true invisibility and whatnot, but Mystique's probably more impressive for her power level.

She's never gone intangible. Don't even try bringing in the scan of her using camouflage to blend into a wall.

kakuzu
Originally posted by Konton
She's never gone intangible. Don't even try bringing in the scan of her using camouflage to blend into a wall.

If that's the case then she is out.

Lord Feron
Mystique has a good history of infiltration but im going to treat this like any other KMC match (they go to the best of thier abilities within reason & character). MM should take this.

Original Smurph
Originally posted by Konton
She's never gone intangible. Don't even try bringing in the scan of her using camouflage to blend into a wall. I was under the impression that she had, and that it fit into her "I can now raise/lower my mass" power set.

Feel free to make a case otherwise though, I'll freely admit the err.

kakuzu
I was under the impression that she had, and that it fit into her "I can now raise/lower my mass" power set.

Feel free to make a case otherwise though, I'll freely admit the err. That mass thing is some thing totally different, it pretty much be a power by then if it was looked at like.

Original Smurph
That mass thing is some thing totally different, it pretty much be a power by then if it was looked at like. Wut

psycho gundam
lol

Omega Vision
Wut

AsbestosFlaygon
Phasing

Are those guys seriously talking about David Hasselhoff? lol

Q99
Phasing

That one really looks like just pseudo-invisibility to me- she matched the color of the background.

celeyhyga17
MM easy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.