Red Skull vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
Ko kill... standard wpns for both

battle takes place inside a n empty warehouse...

Harbinger
The Commie.

StiltmanFTW
Matt

Originally posted by Harbinger
The Commie.

Who would that be?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by 753
Who would that be?

Daredevil would more then likely be the commie... he does pro bono cases and some times free ones...

Redskull is a capitalist its a requirement to make weapons and house his projects........

i will pick redskull... a cloned Cap body would be dangerous to matt,,, especially if RS carries any fighting gear

StiltmanFTW
Didn't BP beat the crap out of Skull?

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Didn't BP beat the crap out of Skull?

it look to me like RS was beating the snot out of him if he hadnt kept gloating and talking smack and just straight out killed him by snapping BP neck when he had the upper hand...

but yeah BP kicked his @$$ kinda like a rocky moment flashback and the bell ring... all of a sudden the dude is serious and has a second wind

but DD isnt BLK and i dont see DD doing any better then RS

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Daredevil would more then likely be the commie... he does pro bono cases and some times free ones...

Redskull is a capitalist its a requirement to make weapons and house his projects........

i will pick redskull... a cloned Cap body would be dangerous to matt,,, especially if RS carries any fighting gear

Thought he migh be talking about the 2 red skull, but yes the original went from nazi true believer - what an ******* - to greedy global capitalist pig - some would say a lateral move. He probably takes this though

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
it look to me like RS was beating the snot out of him if he hadnt kept gloating and talking smack and just straight out killed him by snapping BP neck when he had the upper hand...

but yeah BP kicked his @$$ kinda like a rocky moment flashback and the bell ring... all of a sudden the dude is serious and has a second wind

but DD isnt BLK and i dont see DD doing any better then RS

Scans? Can't remember that fight well and would like to analyze it again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.