Green Arrow and Black Canary vs Daredevil and Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Fight in an abandoned building. Standard equipment.

Juk3n
Canary vs someone who is weak to sonics?

lol.

Barring the scream, Elektra Solos

kakuzu
Yeah Daredevil can beat Green arrow, maybe not at a distance he will do to well but close up its game over. As for Elektra and Canary from a distance she can win, up close she might not fare as well I guess.

Prep-Man
Depends on where the fight is. Team 1 can win at a distance. And easily, too. Team 2 wins in close quarters.

If BC can scream she solos and rather quickly

Lord Feron
Electra has her own scream beit not nearly as powerful but enough to kill someone like BC and GA. It was something like Silent howl or some other strange kung fu like name iirc.

Are we using Oliver? or Conner, if conner it gets very interesting close quarters...

Konton
Yeah, Canary solos from the get go.

Without Canary Cry, Elektra and Daredevil in a stomp

edit: If one more person spells Elektra wrong I'm going to kill a small child.

Originally posted by Lord Feron
Electra has her own scream beit not nearly as powerful but enough to kill someone like BC and GA. It was something like Silent howl or some other strange kung fu like name iirc.

Are we using Oliver? or Conner, if conner it gets very interesting close quarters...

completely unawre of that power, what is exactly and what's the range on it? I suppose she does have the faster reaction time which is usefull if they're fighting upclose but rules say 500 m apart.

Konton
Elektra only used the silent scream once and at a relatively close range. In the same room as the two men she killed. I wouldn't put too much stake into her using it in any combat situation against actual melee opponents.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.