Sundipped Superman Vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galactusischere
CIS and PIS are off.

Fight to the death.

xJLxKing
Superman

Harbinger
Thanos, though a sundipped Supes can make it interesting.

psycho gundam
superman might be ...half as strong as thanos now biscuits

kakuzu
If Thor in warriors rage couldn't take down Thanos Superman sundipped stands no chance.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by galactusischere
CIS and PIS are off.

Fight to the death.

SuperMan Combo to K.O...... eek!

Mshinu
Supes gives Thanos a nosebleed
Thanos gives Supes a broken neck

kakuzu
Originally posted by Mshinu
Supes gives Thanos a nosebleed
Thanos gives Supes a broken neck

Basically lol.

Batman-Prime
I think most people confuse sunamped Superman with sundipped Superman.

Sundipped Superman would win 9-10/10. Sunamped wouldn't.

kakuzu
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
I think most people confuse sunamped Superman with sundipped Superman.

Sundipped Superman would win 9-10/10. Sunamped wouldn't.

Are you a superman fanboy? Thor in warriors madness who is now 10x stronger then his regular self only gave Thanos a nose bleed and Thanos smiled. Superman sundipped is no where near 10x stronger then his average self since regular Superman is around Thors level. How the hell does he win majority of the fight?

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by kakuzu
Are you a superman fanboy? Thor in warriors madness who is now 10x stronger then his regular self only gave Thanos a nose bleed and Thanos smiled. Superman sundipped is no where near 10x stronger then his average self since regular Superman is around Thors level. How the hell does he win majority of the fight?

Are you an Marvelzombie? Tell me please how powerful sundipped Superman was, or what his feats are.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

galactusischere
Well, people on the morg vs sundipped supes were saying that sundipped Supes>Morg...and Morg is > WM Thor..

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by galactusischere
Well, people on the morg vs sundipped supes were saying that sundipped Supes>Morg...and Morg is > WM Thor..

Sundipped is, sunamped is somethign different. IIRC superman was just once sundipped in his career.

kakuzu
Are you an Marvelzombie? Tell me please how powerful sundipped Superman was, or what his feats are.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sundipped? Superman little more stronger thats about it. If your reffering to Superman Prime that's another story but regular sundipped Superman your a superman fanboy.

Batman-Prime
Sundipped? Superman little more stronger thats about it. If your reffering to Superman Prime that's another story but regular sundipped Superman your a superman fanboy.

And you are an clueless jerk...
Sundipped, not sunamped facepalm

kakuzu
And you are an clueless jerk...
Sundipped, not sunamped facepalm

No if I was a clueless jerk I'd only know about Superman on tv and by sundipped are you referring to Sundipped as Superman prime the golden Superman with the last GL ring who was in the sun for about 15k years?

Batman-Prime
No if I was a clueless jerk I'd only know about Superman on tv and by sundipped are you referring to Sundipped as Superman prime the golden Superman with the last GL ring who was in the sun for about 15k years?

No. You aint dipping in the sun for 15k years... You wouldn't even bathe in the sun for 15k years....

kakuzu
No. You aint dipping in the sun for 15k years... You wouldn't even bathe in the sun for 15k years....

Here you called me the clueless jerk. Thats the Superman I'm speaking off. I'm not saying we dip him thats his origin he was lived in the core of the sun for 15k years and came back to earth had the last gl ring and the imp brought Louis back to life for him. Thats Superman prime.

Batman-Prime
Here you called me the clueless jerk. Thats the Superman I'm speaking off. I'm not saying we dip him thats his origin he was lived in the core of the sun for 15k years and came back to earth had the last gl ring and the imp brought Louis back to life for him. Thats Superman prime.

I know. But the golden Superman Prime isn't in this thread. He lived 15k years in the Sun, he didn't just dip there for some minutes like the sundipped Superman the TS means...

kakuzu
I know. But the golden Superman Prime isn't in this thread. He lived 15k years in the Sun, he didn't just dip there for some minutes like the sundipped Superman the TS means...

See now where on the same page but thats what I was asking. If its not Superman prime who lived in the core of the sun for 15k years then a regular sundipped Superman is not going to have and effect. If Thor 10c stronger hitting Thanos with his hammer repeatedly in his face couldn't do it, Why would superman energy what twice as much stand a chance? His laser vision? No his physical strength? Hell not lol we can pretty much ignore the other powers. At best he could try to throw Thanos some where only to have Thanos teleport behind him and givehim a powerful eyebeam attack.

Batman-Prime
See now where on the same page but thats what I was asking. If its not Superman prime who lived in the core of the sun for 15k years then a regular sundipped Superman is not going to have and effect. If Thor 10c stronger hitting Thanos with his hammer repeatedly in his face couldn't do it, Why would superman energy what twice as much stand a chance? His laser vision? No his physical strength? Hell not lol we can pretty much ignore the other powers. At best he could try to throw Thanos some where only to have Thanos teleport behind him and givehim a powerful eyebeam attack.

I told you, you are confusing the sunamped Superman (in close proximity to the sun) with the sundipped Superman from OWAW (Superman in Action Comics #782)

Golden Superman Prime would shitstomp Thanos btw.

Enyalus
Horrifically.

JakeTheBank

This should be a thread. biscuits

Harbinger
I told you, you are confusing the sunamped Superman (in close proximity to the sun) with the sundipped Superman from OWAW (Superman in Action Comics #782)

Yeah, those indestructable flowers are a b*tch.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Harbinger
Yeah, those indestructable flowers are a b*tch.

You mean the end of Monarch I guess and the Universal explosion Superman (or rather Superboy Prime) survived. That's another Superman Prime.

Enyalus
Nah, Superman Prime (15k sundip one) hands out a flower to All-Star Superman, for one.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by Enyalus
Nah, Superman Prime (15k sundip one) hands out a flower to All-Star Superman, for one.

Ah I forgot about that one. Pa Kents grave?

I though he meant the plant that survived Monarch's death.

galactusischere
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
This should be a thread. biscuits

Where one person would stand against all odds to prove that Thanos would win!

Harbinger

Enyalus
Ah I forgot about that one. Pa Kents grave?
Bingo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.