something is wrong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

finti
whenever I try to go into the GDF the entire stuff turns blue, the way the board looks before you log on. And it says I am Mah, I just have to click on a topic and then go back again to normalize the thing but even so....

Fitch
weird...it works good for me.so you can log as Mah ? evil face

mechmoggy
Sooooooooooo Finti has been Mah's sock all this time! stick out tongue

Fitch
yeah.that's why they agreed all the time....smile

mah
hm! I have the blue as the color, but have had some experiences when going into teh GDF that the black setup turns on..same thing as finti.
what is this??

Raz
LOL...that is quite amusing, and worrying at the same time!

Both of you, can you please logout (http://forums.killermovies.com/member.php?s=&action=logout) and them log back in and see if that sorts things out.

If that doesn't help, clear out your cache and cookies.

Raz
Just noticed you both have the same IP address.

Make sure you have browse with cookies enabled in your profile. If that doesn't help change your passwords!

Fitch
same IPs....evil face

mah
how can we have same IP's?

Raz
It seems that you are both using the same ISP (telenor). Usually each person gets their own IP address, but it seems like your host is trying to save money by sending you all through a proxy.

mah
damn Telenor

finti
typical Telenor

Fitch
weird.even in Romania we don't have such bad ISPs.thru proxy,you loose bandwide.....

finti
Mah get out of my ip adress, dont catch free rides dude. Pay your bills

mah
well we have a monthly fee we pay anyways, for our ADSL

finti
it still is wrong only now it is green

finti
changed passwords, didnt help

mah
yeah, now I get teh green and on Mujaffas account. sneaky bastards at Telenor

Fitch
I want too evil face

finti
I got mujaffa too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.