In regards to taking topics more seriously

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

\\S//
It should not be a matter of whose making the topic.

Say a resurrected Hitler made a topic and it was completely relevant to these forums, and every member on this forum holds a grudge against the OP and the Topic Starter (Adolf Hitler), should they break the rules because they don't personally like Hitler?

No, they shouldn't, which is why many members on this forum care less for the rules, and more for vanity boosts, I'll admit I'm the exact same way, except minus the vanity boosts and added the trolling, but should that make it right for them? Nope, just nope, it doesn't.

You don't have to reply, and you can refuse to reply without breaking rules and still express your feelings with this simple action. It is rules my friends, that keeps society from savagery.

Since I share a genuine interest in Star Wars Literature I will stop breaking the rules. What anyone else does is entirely up to them.

mattatom
Pot.Kettle.Black.

BoratBorat
Nobody likes you. End of story.

\\S//
Originally posted by BoratBorat

I simply...Do not...Care.

BoratBorat
Originally posted by BoratBorat

\\S//
Originally posted by \\S//
I simply...Do not...Care.

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by \\S//
It should not be a matter of whose making the topic.
"Whose" is a possessive pronoun. For the contraction "who is" use an apostrophe to represent the letters removed, like so: "who's."

You know, I'm pretty sure that you just compared yourself to Hitler. Good show.

Guys, isn't the "over-concerned-with-rules/just-discovered-masturbationthe-report-button phase of trolling where 'Knows left off? Do we have a sock?

Reported for suspicion of socking.

No one here gives even one gentlyloving bucket of excrement about a male vibrator's thoughts on the social contract. So stop talking.

Great. Sanctimonious and concise. Oh... wait erm

\\S//
I'm...Sorry you feel that way Red Nemesis. Actually I'm not. But touche none-the-less. Bravo.

\\S//
Tell me, at this moment, do you care more about Star Wars,or about humiliating me?

Because if you truly cared more about Star Wars you could at least come to a mutual agreement to behave civil in at least following the rules laid out by those who can take away your ability to share with us your questionable enthusiasm for Star Wars or for anything else permanently by banning you.

I'll make it even easier for you, I'm sorry for acting like a fool.

REXXXX
S, please do not make threads like this. It is a spectacular waste of time. If you feel that people are not taking your topics seriously and are just assaulting you, please come to me. A Private Message will do.

As for the rest of you, STFU. I'm sick of this elitist crap that I see whenever I log in here.

Next person to do it gets a ban.

- REX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.