Ares VS Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Ares- Current

VS

Wolverine- Current

God of War or Berserker?

Colossus-Big C
ares already 1 shotted the guy

juggernaut74
When?

Trackz
Originally posted by juggernaut74
When? in origins, scans in the ares respect thread

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Trackz
in origins, scans in the ares respect thread That was cool.

OneDumbG0
Ares 7/10.

Wild Shadow
Wolverine 7/10
no expression

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Wolverine loses 7/10
no expression Fixed. biscuits

Kasper Gutman
Ares wins every time.

Wild Shadow
i havent seen any speed or skills to match wolverine's best nor do i see Ares durability or HF helping him from a throat slash....

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
Ares wins every time.

Against Wayverine, maybe.

Wild Shadow
also this thread has bn done already...

time to close it.

LordofBrooklyn
I checked and didn't see it.

On my way to the one- hitter and quitter scan!

Enyalus
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Against Wayverine, maybe.
Yeah. Daniel Way shouldn't be allowed to write guys with typically uber healing factors.

vansonbee
i havent seen any speed or skills to match wolverine's best nor do i see Ares durability or HF helping him from a throat slash.... Our assumption vs. actuality.
http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/4118/wolvieo44legioncps025.th.jpg http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/1375/wolvieo44legioncps028.th.jpg

Mindset
Originally posted by Enyalus
Yeah. Daniel Way shouldn't be allowed to write guys with typically uber healing factors. Unless it's Wolverine.

psycho gundam
wolverine is weaker on a team (shinobi syndrome), i though everyone knew that

complexbrother
Ares every time .

Q99
Ares *is* a god of war, his speed and skill isn't that bad.

guy222
logan

Blanket
Originally posted by psycho gundam
wolverine is weaker on a team (shinobi syndrome), i though everyone knew that He's stronger on a team. His healing factor absorbs midichlorians from other teammates to amp his powers. Everyone's weaker, he's stronger. Except Cyke. He's just that bad all the time.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by vansonbee
Our assumption vs. actuality.
http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/1375/wolvieo44legioncps028.th.jpg WOW what an amazingly skilled hit from Ares, otherwise he would have never took Wolverine down smile

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Enyalus
Yeah. Daniel Way shouldn't be allowed to write guys with typically uber healing factors.

Eny is back, yay! I knew you'd return big grin

It's not just about HF... Way's Wolverine gets knocked out in nearly every comic...

Trackz
Eny is back, yay! I knew you'd return big grin

It's not just about HF... Way's Wolverine gets knocked out in nearly every comic... he's getting the superman effect, but honestly they need to dumb down the healing factor, for the very reasons you cite in arguments and such. if His healing factor was always at levels such that he could take a couple of hits from world war hulk, that pretty much takes him off the playing field for street characters (who he typically faces), so rather than his healing factor being taxed, it is possible it has just grown weaker.

StiltmanFTW
he's getting the superman effect, but honestly they need to dumb down the healing factor, for the very reasons you cite in arguments and such. if His healing factor was always at levels such that he could take a couple of hits from world war hulk, that pretty much takes him off the playing field for street characters (who he typically faces), so rather than his healing factor being taxed, it is possible it has just grown weaker.

Like I said, it's not just about HF. When he goes at Ares with his claws in, you know that something isn't right...

Way's biggest dream is having Logan unconscious in every issue. True story sick

Trackz
Like I said, it's not just about HF. When he goes at Ares with his claws in, you know that something isn't right...

Way's biggest dream is having Logan unconscious in every issue. True story sick the stories have been pretty good, I liek the whole romulus angle, I'm interested in what's going to left for the character after seeing as much of his past will have been discovered.

anyway you can't have the type of evisceration/bloodbath a fan thinks should put wolverine down every issue, and Wolverine has been taking on some rather tough opponents as of late.

StiltmanFTW
the stories have been pretty good, I liek the whole romulus angle, I'm interested in what's going to left for the character after seeing as much of his past will have been discovered.

anyway you can't have the type of evisceration/bloodbath a fan thinks should put wolverine down every issue, and Wolverine has been taking on some rather tough opponents as of late.

Recent Way's stories were enjoyable, I agree.

A simple stab shouldn't have put him down, though...

Trackz
Recent Way's stories were enjoyable, I agree.

A simple stab shouldn't have put him down, though... true, unless it's the taxing that's coming into play.

Wild Shadow
didnt way's have logan get knocked out by a simple head strike via a sword handle?

Trackz
didnt way's have logan get knocked out by a simple head strike via a sword handle? back of the head, weak point, very easy to get knocked out, and it's not like romulus is a weakling either.

Wild Shadow
back of the head, weak point, very easy to get knocked out, and it's not like romulus is a weakling either.

of course romulus is not weak. but a wooden handle with lager rapped in thin rope shouldnt have bn able to knock logan down. i also though he hit him in the forehead ............roll eyes (sarcastic)

i hope you dont think Logan is that easily ko'ed

StiltmanFTW
Yeah it was forehead.

Logan's HF wasn't that taxed when Daken KO'd him, really...

Wild Shadow
Yeah it was forehead.

Logan's HF wasn't that taxed when Daken KO'd him, really...

so what are we saying here?

pitch forks and human hunting or what? rolling on floor laughing

Trackz
Yeah it was forehead.

Logan's HF wasn't that taxed when Daken KO'd him, really... true, in my opinion the good fights he's had make up for it.

quanchi112
Ares wins.

namorsubby
Originally posted by quanchi112
Ares wins. yep

Colossus-Big C
ares wins every time

Colossus-Big C
someone should merge all the ares vs wolverine threads into this only

Wild Shadow
Ares loses this fight just like he has lost the majority.. i only hope they make him the god he is meant to be and starting kicking some major @$$ but he wont be starting with logan.. mr. i get knocked down and ko'ed by 9m bullets

Mindset
Someone should merge all the Wolverine threads and delete them.

Colossus-Big C
Ares loses this fight just like he has lost the majority.. i only hope they make him the god he is meant to be and starting kicking some major @$$ but he wont be starting with logan.. mr. i get knocked down and ko'ed by 9m bullets ares has thousands of years of military tactics and fighting experience, look at people like hit man or jason bourne who only had a life time of training, as its been said on panel his kill count is somewhere in the billions, hes took on demons and gods alike

The Nuul
Originally posted by Mindset

And the Hulk threads.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
ares has thousands of years of military tactics and fighting experience, as its been said on panel his kill count is somewhere in the billions, hes took on demons and gods alike so does logan..*cough* champion of "God".. not a god but thy God stick out tongue minus the billion killing

The Real Wolvie
Logan being KOed by a slight tap from Ares? Total PIS and should not count. It took Namor a power shot to the back of Logan's skull AFTER Logan's HF was taxed to knock him out and it doesn't even look like Ares hit him that hard. Roughouse has hit Logan waaaayyy harder and didn't knock him out. Daniel Way is mentally retarded.

Wild Shadow
on the up side ares didnt ko him just knocked him the f$#@ down,.,

The Real Wolvie
Also, Logan got sucker punched....sill he didn't even fly more than a foot how's that enough to put Logan down? Even Wolverine haters have to admit, that he should have been embedded into rock from a decent hit from Ares...instead he just drops as if some street leveler clocked him.

Daniel Way is a moron.

The Real Wolvie
on the up side ares didnt ko him just knocked him the f$#@ down,.,

Right, Logan was knocked down, not koed...all the logan hater are calling this a victory. eek! Happy Dance

So Logan drawing blood from Thanos must be a victory too.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
ares has thousands of years of military tactics and fighting experience, look at people like hit man or jason bourne who only had a life time of training, as its been said on panel his kill count is somewhere in the billions, hes took on demons and gods alike

I'm pretty sure that kill count is all the people that have every died in a war, not his personal numbers.

Herc beats Ares like a redheaded step child. He isn't as good as you'd like to think, or as good as he should be.

The Nuul
In those scans he looked bloody and down but not out. He was getting back up IMO. Thats nothing new for him. However can Ares take multiple hits from Logans AD claws?

Deadline
Originally posted by Mindset

*sigh* please take that avatar off, you don't deserve to have it.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Deadline
*sigh* please take that avatar off, you don't deserve to have it. Who's the guy of his Avatar?

Wild Shadow
looks like will smith to me.. angel

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I'm pretty sure that kill count is all the people that have every died in a war, not his personal numbers.

"Ares god of war kill count"
also when he is properly written he is beast, besides that they treat him like crap

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

Herc beats Ares like a redheaded step child. He isn't as good as you'd like to think, or as good as he should be. that is what i took it as when i 1st saw it.. him being attributed with death of wars.

Colossus-Big C
hes not DC ares, he doesnt feed off war he just participates...

Wild Shadow
sigh...facepalm

Colossus-Big C
Sigh...facepalm

Wild Shadow
i am saying he was being credited with the death of ppl that died in war through out the world as if he had killed them himself which he did not imo.. but it is given to him since he is suppose to be the god of war the physical manifestation of war and just for your information marvel gods at least some of them are in part a physical manifestation of the human psyche.. Ares being one of them violence and rage..

without humans they can lose power and possibly cease to exist..

this was touched upon in an old comic with thor and hercules 1st battle in ancient time.. Zeus and Odin iirc told their sons that as well..
both herc and thor were being somewhat powered by their followers faith in them..

anyways even mjonlir was powered and retained its power gained by faith of humans and was used by thor to repel dracula since it was and is considered a holy symbol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.