These guys vs Toaa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Living Tribunal
Thanos HOTU
Madrokk(peak)
all monitors
all Celestials
all 5d imps
Black celestial Arc Galactus
Phenoix(the full force itself no avatar)
the anti monitor(peak)
Lucifer morning Star
Micheal demiurge
Spectre

they all had 1 months of prep
discuss

Harbinger
Eraser FTW.

galactusischere
Team. or stalemate. I don't know how an omnipotent can lose..

well if it's a writer/editor then yea, eraser FTW.

Colossus-Big C
none of that

nicamarvin
Originally posted by galactusischere
Team. or stalemate. I don't know how an omnipotent can lose..

well if it's a writer/editor then yea, eraser FTW. Add Chuck Norris to the team( he will solo enayways. roll eyes (sarcastic) ) and you will se how... smokin'

Enyalus
Thanos w/ HOTU had TOAA's in-universe power.

So, stalemate.

Also, this is stupid.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Enyalus

Also, this is stupid. you are stupid... mad

Doctor-Alvis
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Add Chuck Norris to the team( he will solo enayways. roll eyes (sarcastic) ) and you will se how... smokin'
Just when I thought I was free and had nearly forgotten that meme you have to dig it up.

Knowsbleed33
God wins!

Fatality!

Flawless Victory!

Xplosive
TOAA extremely easily.

galactusischere
how so? TOAA=THOTI.
Adding in the other guys(some are virtually omni) would make a very little difference.

Xplosive
There is no THOTI without TOAA, while there is TOAA without THOTI. THOTI depends on TOAA, TOAA doesn't depend on THOTI. TOAA allowed others to use the power of THOTI. TOAA created THOTI.

Harbinger
*epilepsy*

TOAA.

How is this even being debated? How do you see this battle going? They launch against a long bearded man with a triangle floating over his head like when thanos could apparently be found to be battled even as he was everything including his 'enemies'? (worst writing ever)

It ends before it starts. Thanos never gets the HOTU; the abstracts never come to be; if he wants them to be, they never grow the nerve to raise a hand against him; if he lets (or more to the point makes)
them revolt he swats them like flies unless it suits his own designs.

lols at the idea of 1 month of prep making a difference. Are they going to come up with a secret plan the omniscient won't know about? not to mention TOAA is time itself

The only conceivable menace to TOAA is, depending entirely on your interpretation of marvel's cosmology, the beyond universe where the energy that makes cosmic cubes comes from.

Mshinu
Only Squirrel Girl can beat TOAA

Parmaniac
TOOA seriously guys don't kid yourselfs...

AsbestosFlaygon
TOAA.

THOTI won't make a difference, since it was logically TOAA's ink and pen that created THOTI.

Colossus-Big C
IMO team stomps

Utrigita
The One Above ALL for the win.

The Nuul
Shoko's Superman wins.

Endless Mike
Jack Kirby erases them with his pencil.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.