Make a Lightsaber: Your favorite hilt design + Any blade color

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

\\S//
Take anyone's lightsaber hilt from Star Wars and give it anyone elses blade color from all the EU.

My lightsaber would have a modified version of Count Dooku' hilt, and the blade color would be pure white, no color at all, like the lightsaber blades of the four guards that Darth Krayt killed in the Legacy Saga.

http://starworldtoys.com/starwars/masterreplicas/dookulighsaber.jpg

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/f/fc/Imperialknights.jpg

BoratBorat
My hilt would be your penis and the blade would be semen spurting out.

\\S//
Originally posted by BoratBorat
My hilt would be your penis and the blade would be semen spurting out.

No thank you.

KingD19
I believe their sabers were silver, not white.

Ms.Marvel
i always liked lukes lightsaber hilt from rotj so id pick that one and the color would be black like the lightsaber the mandalorian uses in the clone wars cartoon. id choose that one because its funny to hear nerds ***** about how it isnt scientifically possible to have a black energy blade, as if starwars adheres to science.

Lord Lucien
Kun's saber, but single-blade. Silver beam.

overlord
I wish someone loved me as much as boratborat does with S

anyway, I'd still go for blue or green, and probably the count dooku banana shaped hilt

MasterAshenVor
Ok, HERE WE GO.

I'd take Qui-Gon-Jinn's Lightsaber Hilt take off the cover around the Saber crystal and put a glass or transparent shield around the crystal area but still having the same metal butt and emitter covering. Then I would make the lightsaber color Blue and then make a duplicate so I can dual wield

ArtificialGlory
My lightsaber would be colored with all the colors of the rainbow simultaneously. It would be fabulous.

overlord
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
My lightsaber would be colored with all the colors of the rainbow simultaneously. It would be fabulous. fabulous :3

MasterAshenVor
GHEY

KingD19
Twin Guard Shoto like Maris Brood's, but they would be designed like Windu's Electrum hilts. Blades would be black, cuz it's cool.

Black bolt z
I would probably make a hilt like an umbrella so that I could grip it easy.I would then make the color a mix of mace windu purple and darth maul read.

Darth Ra
This is my first POST! I would choose Lukes rotj saber and Qui-Gon's Hilt, both would be blue. You guys are sick, please post without being rude.

Ms.Marvel
I WANT YOU! 0_0

REXXXX
This doesn't need to stay open, as none have taken it seriously...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.