Spider-man goes on a killing spree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SamZED
We've all seen how dangerour can Wolverine be when he is brainwashed and ordered to kill. Now it's Parker's turn. Except he gets few enhancments.

His gets a device that lets him teleport at will.
Another device is built into his mask that protects him from tp and (somehow confused ) from tk attacks.
Also he gets muramasa blade.

Spider-man is brainwashed into killing as many marvel heroes as possible, he fights to his fullest potential without holding back and fights smart (meaning he doesn't charge at a huge group of heroes at the same time but tries to kill them 1 by 1 if possible) Heroes know he's coming but they don't know when and where. CIS for them is ON. And NO prep for big MU scientists.

How many heroes Parker kills untill he's stopped. Who stops him and who dies trying?

Wild Shadow
Cap goes down...
BP goes down...

Wolverine kills him b/c he wouldnt allow him to use his sword and parker is an idiot fighter when he goes bloodlust or angry.. he would charge and try to go toe to toe instead of using terrain and weapons of opportunity shifty

i guess he can kill plenty of ppl if he is sneak attack killing ppl and they dont know they are going to fight him and when.....

Ghost rider takes him down hard he would know when he is close if he is killing heroes he will sense his presence mystic style......

spidey kills herc in the 1st sneak attack.... same as thor... you need ppl with actual awareness to catch him sneak attacking ppl...

Xman takes him down hard and his mask is not saving him from either his TK or TP if he is luck that nate goes that route.

Parmaniac
Can he also use his prep abilities for some heros? That would drastically expand the list IMO.

Placidity
Originally posted by Wild Shadow

Wolverine kills him b/c he wouldnt allow him to use his sword and parker is an idiot fighter when he goes bloodlust or angry.. he would charge and try to go toe to toe instead of using terrain and weapons of opportunity shifty

Did you not read the part where OP states he will fight smart (not just charging) and at his fullest potential?

DW, you're just confirming something I already knew.

Colossus-Big C
how old is spiderman? sources say 22

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Placidity
Did you not read the part where OP states he will fight smart (not just charging) and at his fullest potential?

DW, you're just confirming something I already knew.

yes, i did read the OP... i just dont want to imagine Wolvie being sneaked on by a incompetent kid who has routine knowledge of fighting skills and stealth with a vendetta slicing cleanly through him.... sad

let me have my fantasy!!! in this harsh world that is reality

Endless Mike
He could kill a lot of street levelers and maybe some meta level guys

American Dragon
Originally posted by SamZED
We've all seen how dangerour can Wolverine be when he is brainwashed and ordered to kill. Now it's Parker's turn. Except he gets few enhancments.

His gets a device that lets him teleport at will.
Another device is built into his mask that protects him from tp and (somehow confused ) from tk attacks.
Also he gets muramasa blade.

Spider-man is brainwashed into killing as many marvel heroes as possible, he fights to his fullest potential without holding back and fights smart (meaning he doesn't charge at a huge group of heroes at the same time but tries to kill them 1 by 1 if possible) Heroes know he's coming but they don't know when and where. CIS for them is ON. And NO prep for big MU scientists.

How many heroes Parker kills untill he's stopped. Who stops him and who dies trying?

Peter wouldn't get that far. He wouldn't be able to take down the X-Men because there are too many of them. Same thing with the Fantastic 4. If he goes after Thor, Iron Man, or Hulk he gets stopped. He would probably beat Cap. He would have a hard time with Deadpool because of his healing factor and weapons. The Punisher, Daredevil and Elektra would be killed.

Originally posted by American Dragon
Peter wouldn't get that far. He wouldn't be able to take down the X-Men because there are too many of them. Same thing with the Fantastic 4. If he goes after Thor, Iron Man, or Hulk he gets stopped. He would probably beat Cap. He would have a hard time with Deadpool because of his healing factor and weapons. The Punisher, Daredevil and Elektra would be killed.

Can't the muramasa magically kill anything? I think only people with range and area atatcks will take him out in this scenario

Parmaniac
Originally posted by American Dragon
Peter wouldn't get that far. He wouldn't be able to take down the X-Men because there are too many of them. Same thing with the Fantastic 4. If he goes after Thor, Iron Man, or Hulk he gets stopped. He would probably beat Cap. He would have a hard time with Deadpool because of his healing factor and weapons. The Punisher, Daredevil and Elektra would be killed. You should read what you quote

Originally posted by 753
Can't the masamune magically kill anything? I think only people with range and area atatcks will take him out in this scenario It cuts on a molecular level so it can cut adamantium and cancels HFs

Mshinu
Does Spidey have any sword training?
He`ll end up impaling himself jumping about with it.

Originally posted by Parmaniac

It cuts on a molecular level so it can cut adamantium and cancels HFs

That's what i thoguth. Most close quarters combat people have little to no chance with these stipulations.

Lord Feron
He would be able to kill pretty much all street levelers to meta level. IMO 1 on 1 he would be able to kill alot of guys.

IMO he would not beat any herald level character imo. except firelord.... eek!

namorsubby
I know one thing:

all those peak human MA's who normally can take advantage of spidey's half-ass, good-spirited combat would be dead in mere moments.....

Omega Vision
Thor stops him.

Parmaniac
A lot of others can stop him aswell but I think it's insane what a bad killer version of spider-man with a teleporter and the Muramasa blade can pull off.

Omega Vision
A lot of others can stop him aswell but I think it's insane what a bad killer version of spider-man with a teleporter and the Muramasa blade can pull off.
Give Nightcrawler Iron Man armor and the knowledge of how to use it to its fullest and you could have a decent chance of stopping him without resorting to just scorched earth tactics (Thor destroying all of New York).

StiltmanFTW
It cuts on a molecular level so it can cut adamantium and cancels HFs

People were arguing over this. Now we know it can't cut adamantium, it's what Daken's sheaths are made of after all.

Originally posted by Mshinu
Does Spidey have any sword training?
He`ll end up impaling himself jumping about with it.

My thought exactly...

jalek moye
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
People were arguing over this. Now we know it can't cut adamantium, it's what Daken's sheaths are made of after all.

that is whats odd to me, they made this big deal about it cuttign through everything. And being able to cut wolverines head off. But Daken was told he cant just go cut everything or his claws will break.

Parmaniac

My thought exactly...

I thought Wolverine cutted an adamantium enhanced Sabes head of with it.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by jalek moye
that is whats odd to me, they made this big deal about it cuttign through everything. And being able to cut wolverines head off. But Daken was told he cant just go cut everything or his claws will break.

Yeah... odd indeed.

No. Sabes lost his adamantium after M-Day, apparently. I can post some scans to back this up if you want.

Parmaniac
Not necessary I wouldn't believe you anyways... smile

StiltmanFTW
uhuh

Yeah... odd indeed.

No. Sabes lost his adamantium after M-Day, apparently. I can post some scans to back this up if you want.

What do the adamantium sheaths prove? Real swords usually have wooden sheaths wich can be cut by them, the blades don't damage the sheaths when the sword is drawn or collected because of the direction of its movement, which is paralell to the sheaths.

Aren't the sheaths in daken's arms there for the single purpose of avoiding the 'poisonous' effect of the blade's HF cancelling properties?

I'd like to see the scans of sabertooth without adamantium please. How did he loose it?

Where was it said that daken's claws could be broken by material objects?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by 753
What do the adamantium sheaths prove? Real swords usually have wooden sheaths wich can be cut by them, the blades don't damage the sheaths when the sword is drawn or collected because of the direction of its movement, which is paralell to the sheaths.

Aren't the sheaths in daken's arms there for the single purpose of avoiding the 'poisonous' effect of the blade's HF cancelling properties?

I'd like to see the scans of sabertooth without adamantium please. How did he loose it?

Where was it said that daken's claws could be broken by material objects? He got his head cut of by Wolverine, Wolverine hen gratulates him to his birthday, something you guys can do for me aswell now since 3 minutes smile

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by 753

But why did Tinkerer waste true adamantium then? And what about adamantium poisoning, is it just all for fun?

Daken was said to be physiologically the same as his father. That means his claws pop at 130 miles per hour speed. My guess is that magical claws would burst through non-indestructible sheaths.

Originally posted by 753

It hasn't been revealed.

Broken jaw, neck and shoulder.

1. http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/X-Men_191_014.jpg

Wolverine cuts his hand off.

1. http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/3052/wolverine052017yj2.jpg

Originally posted by 753
Where was it said that daken's claws could be broken by material objects?

Origins #36. Tinkerer advised him to be careful with them because he doesn't have adamantium skeleton absorbing the impact.

StiltmanFTW
He got his head cut of by Wolverine, Wolverine hen gratulates him to his birthday, something you guys can do for me aswell now since 3 minutes smile

Happy Birthday man!!! big grin

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/3944/spidermanbirthdaycake28.gif

jalek moye
But why did Tinkerer waste true adamantium then? And what about adamantium poisoning, is it just all for fun?

Daken was said to be physiologically the same as his father. That means his claws pop at 130 miles per hour speed. My guess is that magical claws would burst through non-indestructible sheaths.

my only thought would be that its shapped around it so that it just slices into on a minor level. but then why waste such a hard to get metal if that's all.

But maybe the blade was dimished from it's original strength during the process of molding the energy into a new shape.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by jalek moye
my only thought would be that its shapped around it so that it just slices into on a minor level. but then why waste such a hard to get metal if that's all.

But maybe the blade was dimished from it's original strength during the process of molding the energy into a new shape.

They are not though.

It should be taken into consideration that Way didn't write Killing Made Simple one-shot.

Parmaniac
Happy Birthday man!!! big grin

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/3944/spidermanbirthdaycake28.gif Thanks man laughing

Badabing
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
yes, i did read the OP... i just dont want to imagine Wolvie being sneaked on by a incompetent kid who has routine knowledge of fighting skills and stealth with a vendetta slicing cleanly through him.... sad

let me have my fantasy!!! in this harsh world that is reality Placidity is a things ruiner! durfist

My guess is that most heroes close to or less than Pete's overall power set would die.

It hasn't been revealed.

Broken jaw, neck and shoulder.

1. http://i662.photobucket.com/albums/uu345/jinzin2008/X-Men_191_014.jpg

Wolverine cuts his hand off.

1. http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/3052/wolverine052017yj2.jpg

Origins #36. Tinkerer advised him to be careful with them because he doesn't have adamantium skeleton absorbing the impact.

That settles it then. So, is the blade equivalent to adamantium or inferior to it? Could adamantium claws break it? Tinkerer could have meant that the claws might be ripped from his arm depending on the impact, but not shattered. Did he say they would break? I didn't pay much atention to that conversation when I red that story.

supremthor
I think he cut the cartilage. kinda like when Uhulk ripped wolverine in half. While his bones may be indestructable the cartilage that keeps them together isn't.

Originally posted by supremthor
I think he cut the cartilage. kinda like when Uhulk ripped wolverine in half. While his bones may be indestructable the cartilage that keeps them together isn't.

Depending on the angle of the blow that could be done, but not if the blade struck the neck laterally like it did with S, it would hit bone processes that stick out, up and down.

There is something weird about wolverine's skeleton as well, it behaves like it's a whole piece, I don't think his limbs can pulled apart, maybe the same goes for sabertooth.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by 753
That settles it then. So, is the blade equivalent to adamantium or inferior to it? Could adamantium claws break it? Tinkerer could have meant that the claws might be ripped from his arm depending on the impact, but not shattered. Did he say they would break? I didn't pay much atention to that conversation when I red that story.

Depends. Muramasa blade cuts through things with more ease than adamantium and negates the HF. But durability-wise it's inferior apparently. Also, it can't pierce Hisako's mystical armor, but adamantium claws can.

He said something about the shrapnel, so that'd mean they're breakable...

Originally posted by 753
Depending on the angle of the blow that could be done, but not if the blade struck the neck laterally like it did with S, it would hit bone processes that stick out, up and down.

There is something weird about wolverine's skeleton as well, it behaves like it's a whole piece, I don't think his limbs can pulled apart, maybe the same goes for sabertooth.

thumb up

Depends. Muramasa blade cuts through things with more ease than adamantium and negates the HF. But durability-wise it's inferior apparently. Also, it can't pierce Hisako's mystical armor, but adamantium claws can.

He said something about the shrapnel, so that'd mean they're breakable...

thumb up

Gotcha, so it's sharper but not as tough. The hisako thing is a product of the magical nature of both the armor and the blade though, her bloodline's collective memories>everything black in logan.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by 753
Gotcha, so it's sharper but not as tough. The hisako thing is a product of the magical nature of both the armor and the blade though, her bloodline's collective memories>everything black in logan.

Actually it's not sharp. It's a plasmic form that splices things on molecular level stick out tongue

Yes, that's correct.

SamZED
Spider-man may not have the training but he'll get a handle of it pretty fast. I mean he wasn't trained to throw projectiles but when he dressed up as Ricochet he was throwing those discs Cap America style. Even without training with his speed muramasa blade would be a deadly weapon.

Parmaniac, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Parmaniac
Thanks man big grin

Mshinu
Originally posted by SamZED
Spider-man may not have the training but he'll get a handle of it pretty fast. I mean he wasn't trained to throw projectiles but when he dressed up as Ricochet he was throwing those discs Cap America style. Even without training with his speed muramasa blade would be a deadly weapon.

To himself also. There is a reason why nearly all sword schools start with wooden weapons. Even experienced swordsmen cut themselves now and then, not to mention Japanese blades have a nasty habit of cutting TROUGH the sheath if not handled properly.

Honestly I see Spidey a few fingers short not long into his mission.

Oh, and Happy Birthday Parmaniac!

SamZED
Its comicbooks, it doesn't take crazy skills to be able to use it without cutting yourself. Only a complete retard in comicbooks would injure himself with a blade. Shouldn't happen to Spider-man concidering his superhuman abilities, if he can stand on a thumb without losing ballance im sure he can make sure he doesn't cut his hand off while jumping.

Mshinu
http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/ama/lowres/aman45l.jpg

SamZED
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.