WWHulk, Orion vs Thor, Wonder Woman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Classic Thor and everyone gets their standard equipment in this all out battle.

Mshinu
Team 2 easy.

tideoftime
Assuming no jobbing or CIS/PIS, Team 2 should take a clear majority; they're of comparable physical power, and Mjolner + the Lasso/Bracers readily compensate for the motherbox. Once Diana subdues WWH with the lasso, she and Thor double team Orion for a solid victory.

manx422
Orion solos

The Nuul
Originally posted by manx422
Orion solos

drylaugh

Mshinu
Orion solos

Who didn`t see THAT coming from a lightyear away?

Orion gets Hammered.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ecQs8DYHiTY/SbrTWgWKxSI/AAAAAAAACX8/u2w6vkI_RQc/s400/FNF_Orion_vs_Kalibak.jpg

JakeTheBank
Team 2. Orion needs a better partner, imo.

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Team 2. Orion needs a better partner, imo. WWHulk stalemated Sentry, after beating the entire planet...how much better does he need to be?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Starscream M
WWHulk stalemated Sentry, after beating the entire planet...how much better does he need to be?

Have a more versatile power-set for one. Not much he can do to resist or avoid being tagged with the lasso for one. His mobility is significantly less than his opponents, etc. Not to mention WWH (the event itself) was pretty PIS fueled, imo.

Starscream M
Have a more versatile power-set for one. Not much he can do to resist or avoid being tagged with the lasso for one. His mobility is significantly less than his opponents, etc. Not to mention WWH (the event itself) was pretty PIS fueled, imo. sure he's not versatile...but he makes up for that in effectiveness imo

hulk's had a history of doing well against more mobile flying opponents...its never been a huge disadvantage

also...remember, Doomsday couldn't fly, yet he was one of superman's biggest threats. flying is not as huge an advantage as you may believe.

Warlord
Orion has the best PISable partner possible wink

galactusischere
Orion with the motherbox can do some crazy sh*t. Team 1 wins.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Starscream M
sure he's not versatile...but he makes up for that in effectiveness imo

hulk's had a history of doing well against more mobile flying opponents...its never been a huge disadvantage

also...remember, Doomsday couldn't fly, yet he was one of superman's biggest threats. flying is not as huge an advantage as you may believe.

Sure, he's amazingly strong and durable/very fast healer, but in a forum setting with people like Thor or WW involved, I'm just hesitant to believe that pure physical power, even top tier + power, is enough to soundly defeat them.

tideoftime
Originally posted by galactusischere
Orion with the motherbox can do some crazy sh*t. Team 1 wins.

True. The Motherbox *can* pull some pretty rough/exotic stunts...

And Thor/WW can handle anything it comes up with, via their own powerful "accessories"...

Prep-Man
Hulk has done well against Thor in the past. WW Hulk is overkill, IMO. He can DEFINITELY take out Wonder Woman and Orion can stalemate Thor. Team 1 FTW.

Sasaraixx
Team 2.

Sure Hulk would beat WW if she stood there and tried to slug it out with him. She won't do that though. She has a significant mobility/speed advantage and the lasso. She'd get a majority over him. If WWH goes up against Thor, he'd probably just BFR him and then it's 2 against 1. Orion with the motherbox can't handle both of them.

snyper1982
Team 2 9/10.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Sasaraixx
Team 2.

Sure Hulk would beat WW if she stood there and tried to slug it out with him. She won't do that though. She has a significant mobility/speed advantage and the lasso. She'd get a majority over him. If WWH goes up against Thor, he'd probably just BFR him and then it's 2 against 1. Orion with the motherbox can't handle both of them.

Hulk has performed fine against people with super speed. His thunderclap would give Diana fits and placing the lasso won't be so easy. Diana is fast, but she's no Flash.

celeyhyga17
hmm...team 2 by a little bit...even though WWH laid the smack down on Marvel Earth, its was still PIS city...

Prep-Man
Truth be told, WWH didn't do much that regular Hulk couldn't do. Hulk's healing factor is leagues above anyone on team 1. Being reduced to near skeleton against the U-Foes is an impressive feat or using a thunderclap to light a universe would definetley put a smack down on Diana.

Hulk's highs are way ahead of WW, IMO.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Truth be told, WWH didn't do much that regular Hulk couldn't do. Hulk's healing factor is leagues above anyone on team 1. Being reduced to near skeleton against the U-Foes is an impressive feat or using a thunderclap to light a universe would definetley put a smack down on Diana.

Hulk's highs are way ahead of WW, IMO.

oooh ure in trouble!! Tideoftime gonna kick yo @$$ for sayin that. that was some feat though...i remember that...the healing thing that is...

Prep-Man
What is tideoftime's deal?

celeyhyga17
What is tideoftime's deal?

lol wut??!?!

tideoftime
Uhhh... I don't know what my "deal" is... I haven't given Monty Hall my decision yet on whether to pick Door#1, Box#3, or what's in the envelope...

I also am not Quan: I don't have any biases or "slants" in terms of any characters; I seem to be the "Defender of Diana" around here, because a number of posters honestly aren't up to date (and by some of their posts, are about 20+ years out of date) concerning her as a character.

Hulk, generally speaking, doesn't have any strength feats that Diana, more or less, hasn't matched. Beyond helping move the Moon/Earth, she also stopped a mountain-sized meteor from impacting the planet, and showed no signs of strain or duress while doing the latter. Could a thoroughly enraged Hulk win, say, a tug of war vs. WW? Sure. But using such a one-dimensional aspect of character powerset is short-sighted, to say the least.

Of course Hulk (WWH, et al) has superior healing feats over her. It's in his powerset. It's very impressive. And if this were a durability challenge, alone, then I would definitely give it solidly to Hulk. But it isn't. Diana, with CIS/PIS off, can subdue him via the lasso, and at the very least put up a good fight and/or BFR him with little difficulty. That's not bias or "rooting for a favorite character" - that's simply comparing their powersets and feats.

No beef on my part. Not a single post I have ever made is "aggressive" or "fanboish"... well, except maybe a couple mildly heated ones with Quan... but c'mon -- it's Quan. I can't be held accountable for that... wink

Sasaraixx
Hulk has performed fine against people with super speed. His thunderclap would give Diana fits and placing the lasso won't be so easy. Diana is fast, but she's no Flash.

The thunderclap really would not give Diana fits because all she has to do is cross her bracers.

I don't think you need Flash like speed against the Hulk for it to be a significant advantage. Wonder Woman is fast enough and more importantly smart enough to use speed to her effectively.

Arguing powerset vs powerset, WW wins in my opinion. The two advantages Hulk has over WW are strength (eventually) and durability. The only way either of those 2 assets come into play is if she stays grounded and dukes it out with him. Otherwise, WW has a 1-shot win weapon (2 if she's blood lusted) and a better ranged game. She's also a much better fighter and tactician and she has better defenses and mobility.

I see her lasso'ing him before he can KO her more often than not.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by tideoftime
well, except maybe a couple mildly heated ones with Quan... but c'mon -- it's Quan. I can't be held accountable for that... wink

laughing

quanchi112
Uhhh... I don't know what my "deal" is... I haven't given Monty Hall my decision yet on whether to pick Door#1, Box#3, or what's in the envelope...

I also am not Quan: I don't have any biases or "slants" in terms of any characters; I seem to be the "Defender of Diana" around here, because a number of posters honestly aren't up to date (and by some of their posts, are about 20+ years out of date) concerning her as a character.

Hulk, generally speaking, doesn't have any strength feats that Diana, more or less, hasn't matched. Beyond helping move the Moon/Earth, she also stopped a mountain-sized meteor from impacting the planet, and showed no signs of strain or duress while doing the latter. Could a thoroughly enraged Hulk win, say, a tug of war vs. WW? Sure. But using such a one-dimensional aspect of character powerset is short-sighted, to say the least.

Of course Hulk (WWH, et al) has superior healing feats over her. It's in his powerset. It's very impressive. And if this were a durability challenge, alone, then I would definitely give it solidly to Hulk. But it isn't. Diana, with CIS/PIS off, can subdue him via the lasso, and at the very least put up a good fight and/or BFR him with little difficulty. That's not bias or "rooting for a favorite character" - that's simply comparing their powersets and feats.

No beef on my part. Not a single post I have ever made is "aggressive" or "fanboish"... well, except maybe a couple mildly heated ones with Quan... but c'mon -- it's Quan. I can't be held accountable for that... wink I have been called biases for dc characters and marvel characters alike. This in turn means I have no bias whatsoever if you were paying attention.

Team 1 wins.

lawest9
A question........as I am not well schooled on ALL internet expressions, Just what does PIS mean anyway?

the ninjak
Originally posted by lawest9
A question........as I am not well schooled on ALL internet expressions, Just what does PIS mean anyway?

Plot Induced Stupidity
Character Induced Stupidity
Prep means preparation

lawest9
Originally posted by the ninjak
Plot Induced Stupidity
Character Induced Stupidity
Prep means preparation Thank you, I understood already what PREP meant, but thank you for PIS and CIS!

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by quanchi112
I have been called biases for dc characters and marvel characters alike. This in turn means I have no bias whatsoever if you were paying attention.

Team 1 wins.

Oh wow... That's a surprise. You chose a loss for the Mighty Thor?!?!?!?! team 2 man...Thor/Wondy combo is noice.... after they win Thor sexes her up!!!

Philosophía
Team 2.

Orion will give them hell though.

WickedDynamite
WWH is the Third Wheel here....

quanchi112
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Oh wow... That's a surprise. You chose a loss for the Mighty Thor?!?!?!?! team 2 man...Thor/Wondy combo is noice.... after they win Thor sexes her up!!! WW's such a weak link he can't even beat both of them. I also think WW Hulk's a beast.

tideoftime
I have been called biases for dc characters and marvel characters alike. This in turn means I have no bias whatsoever if you were paying attention.

Team 1 wins.

No, it means that you have perceived biases for individual characters; or, more accurately, your perception of said characters. Company/publisher have no bearing on my statement, whatsoever. Even more specifically, you have an active bias for your own perceptions, beyond the standard of simply expressing them, and while you are a very good debator, and often correct in many of your assessments, your bias in favor of your own (relatively) uncompromising views is a serious chink in the armor of your debates.

And it is very peculiar that you would pick Team 1 in this scenario, given your other relative views concerning the characters involved, when they are in other fights. Team 2 is the majority winner in this scenario, as WWH, while very powerful, is too relatively one-dimensional when compared to Team 2, and can be taken down/effectively BFR'd (after a fashion), leaving Team 2 to gang up on Orion... and if you think Thor and WW can't (eventually) defeat Orion, then there is *definitely* something amiss in the Land of Oz...

quanchi112
No, it means that you have perceived biases for individual characters; or, more accurately, your perception of said characters. Company/publisher have no bearing on my statement, whatsoever. Even more specifically, you have an active bias for your own perceptions, beyond the standard of simply expressing them, and while you are a very good debator, and often correct in many of your assessments, your bias in favor of your own (relatively) uncompromising views is a serious chink in the armor of your debates.

And it is very peculiar that you would pick Team 1 in this scenario, given your other relative views concerning the characters involved, when they are in other fights. Team 2 is the majority winner in this scenario, as WWH, while very powerful, is too relatively one-dimensional when compared to Team 2, and can be taken down/effectively BFR'd (after a fashion), leaving Team 2 to gang up on Orion... and if you think Thor and WW can't (eventually) defeat Orion, then there is *definitely* something amiss in the Land of Oz... At least you admitted I am not biased agauinst an entire company.

I think to certain extents everyone carries some bias I just carry very little and your WW bias is so strong you come after me because of it.

Thor hasn't been able to defeat the Hulk and fights Hulk's game against a stronger more intelligent base Hulk. WW gets beat by either Hulk or Orion. Thor needs a better teammate.

JakeTheBank
At least you admitted I am not biased agauinst an entire company.

I think to certain extents everyone carries some bias I just carry very little and your WW bias is so strong you come after me because of it.

Thor hasn't been able to defeat the Hulk and fights Hulk's game against a stronger more intelligent base Hulk. WW gets beat by either Hulk or Orion. Thor needs a better teammate.

Thor does pretty damn good against Hulk when he resorts to his brawling tactics and "fights Hulk's game". I think it's obvious that if the two were to go all out and use everything at their disposal to win, Thor is beyond Hulk. Hulk's primary advantages, strength and durability, aren't enough to put him clearly over a foe who has the base strength and durability to match him for hours on end, and that's to say nothing of the his massive reserves of strength. WWH brings more brains and cunning (still not as good of a warrior as Orion, Thor, or WW though) and higher physical stats, but it's nothing that Thor or even Wonder Woman can't handle. Hulk's a great character and all (barring PIS fueled WWH and Rulk shit) but he's too one dimensional to secure a majority against two foes who have much more to offer aside from physical beatdown, even if that one dimension is great.

I still don't see how WWH can possibly evade or negate the effects of the lasso, myself, nor do I believe he's the greatest thing since sliced bread like Pak wants me to believe.

tideoftime
At least you admitted I am not biased agauinst an entire company.

I never said you were biased against any particular company. Other people throw around accusations like that. I don't.

Every one has "bias" in the sense of perspective, which can change and evolve, especially as other perspectives are taken into account/realized. And I *don't* have a WW bias, at all; ironically, this forum is the only one where I have seemed to have fallen into the position of having to balance other peoples' perspectives of the character. Personally, I think she'd play better on a different scale/setting, but DC has taken her in a different direction over the past two decades, so I just relate stuff as it is revealed. *Your* bias in relation to the character is the "problem", Quan, not mine. *You* perceive her as the WW of several decades ago (contextually speaking), where she was on a much different scaling/level than she is now ( and your interpretations of various battles she's been in, even when given other scans in different threads, is a clear indicator of your bias). I make essentially accurate statements that bring WW into a correct perspective for some people around here -- I don't take her to any greater degree than is clearly indicated in the comics, themselves.

WWH, for all his physical power, is the "weak link" in this battle, not WW. That isn't a question of bias, but of range of ability and powersets as they have been presented. If Orion had a different partner, one who might not even be as strong as WWH, but with a wider range of ability, then there would likely be a very different outcome. But as it stands, Team 2 take this for a majority (not for dominance, not a stomp, and certainly not easily, but they do take it).

quanchi112
Thor does pretty damn good against Hulk when he resorts to his brawling tactics and "fights Hulk's game". I think it's obvious that if the two were to go all out and use everything at their disposal to win, Thor is beyond Hulk. Hulk's primary advantages, strength and durability, aren't enough to put him clearly over a foe who has the base strength and durability to match him for hours on end, and that's to say nothing of the his massive reserves of strength. WWH brings more brains and cunning (still not as good of a warrior as Orion, Thor, or WW though) and higher physical stats, but it's nothing that Thor or even Wonder Woman can't handle. Hulk's a great character and all (barring PIS fueled WWH and Rulk shit) but he's too one dimensional to secure a majority against two foes who have much more to offer aside from physical beatdown, even if that one dimension is great.

I still don't see how WWH can possibly evade or negate the effects of the lasso, myself, nor do I believe he's the greatest thing since sliced bread like Pak wants me to believe. I agree Thor wins if he uses his best stuff. I don't see him doing so against the Hulk because in their long standing rivalry Thor hasn't used these kinds of powerful attacks before and desperately wants to beat his head in physically.

Hulk in planet Hulk showed he's an incredible warrior and maybe not up to the likes of Thor but considering their long standing rivalry he doesn't have to be because of his increasing strength and healing ability. Hell, if Hulk tells Thor he can't beat him without his hammer Thor is prideful enough to toss it aside. That's something I could see this tactful Hulk employing as well.

A few thunderclaps would negate WW's long range attacks. Once he connects she goes down fast and hard.

quanchi112
I never said you were biased against any particular company. Other people throw around accusations like that. I don't.

Every one has "bias" in the sense of perspective, which can change and evolve, especially as other perspectives are taken into account/realized. And I *don't* have a WW bias, at all; ironically, this forum is the only one where I have seemed to have fallen into the position of having to balance other peoples' perspectives of the character. Personally, I think she'd play better on a different scale/setting, but DC has taken her in a different direction over the past two decades, so I just relate stuff as it is revealed. *Your* bias in relation to the character is the "problem", Quan, not mine. *You* perceive her as the WW of several decades ago (contextually speaking), where she was on a much different scaling/level than she is now ( and your interpretations of various battles she's been in, even when given other scans in different threads, is a clear indicator of your bias). I make essentially accurate statements that bring WW into a correct perspective for some people around here -- I don't take her to any greater degree than is clearly indicated in the comics, themselves.

WWH, for all his physical power, is the "weak link" in this battle, not WW. That isn't a question of bias, but of range of ability and powersets as they have been presented. If Orion had a different partner, one who might not even be as strong as WWH, but with a wider range of ability, then there would likely be a very different outcome. But as it stands, Team 2 take this for a majority (not for dominance, not a stomp, and certainly not easily, but they do take it). We've gone over this before and you view the issue 219 fight completely out of context imo. To me it showed me Superman can ko her with an all out punch. You dismissed the circumstances of why she got back in and how she later won but that's neither here nor there.

I see everyone in this fight as stronger than her. Team 2 is the most skilled team but the way Thor fights the Hulk it won't matter as they are going to trade blow for blow.

Either Orion or WW Hulk beats WW very quickly once they start connecting.

tideoftime
We've gone over this before and you view the issue 219 fight completely out of context imo. To me it showed me Superman can ko her with an all out punch. You dismissed the circumstances of why she got back in and how she later won but that's neither here nor there.

I see everyone in this fight as stronger than her. Team 2 is the most skilled team but the way Thor fights the Hulk it won't matter as they are going to trade blow for blow.

Either Orion or WW Hulk beats WW very quickly once they start connecting.

And much like the missing scale in the dragon's hide, the flaw of your intellectual dishonesty is made clear for those who look closely enough.

We are at an empasse, so I will give you a nod and go on my way...

quanchi112
And much like the missing scale in the dragon's hide, the flaw of your intellectual dishonesty is made clear for those who look closely enough.

We are at an empasse, so I will give you a nod and go on my way... Just so you know I'm right.

Sasaraixx

We are at an empasse, so I will give you a nod and go on my way...

I tried to warn you smile

h1a8
Hulk has done well against Thor in the past. WW Hulk is overkill, IMO. He can DEFINITELY take out Wonder Woman and Orion can stalemate Thor. Team 1 FTW.

Not only is Diana stronger than WW Hulk but she is faster, more skilled, has the lasso/tiara/aegis shield, has better reflexes, can fly, has better blunt force durability. Even if WW Hulk was thrice her strength (which he's not) she will dog walk him 10/10 with all of her astronomical other advantages.

WW Hulk is the weakest link here. A class 100 flying combatant against a slower non flying one will always end in a win for the flying on with at least bfr to space.

Placidity
Now people are saying WW-level speed really isn't that much of an advantage against snails like Hulk? Please. Any time Hulk is able to fight people with that level of speed is PIS.

kgkg
Team 1

Q99
We've gone over this before and you view the issue 219 fight completely out of context imo. To me it showed me Superman can ko her with an all out punch. You dismissed the circumstances of why she got back in and how she later won but that's neither here nor there.

The only thing she seemed to need was a little bit of time. Also note it was not just an all-out punch, but she also got an all-out heatvision to the face and all out strangulation and so on. A sustained multi-attack all-out assault caused a temporary blackout.

It would not be an out in an official boxing match, and note that she knocked him down for just as long later. As long as you accept that Wonder Woman can KO him with an all-out kick, then your view is consistent. Do you grant this?

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
Not only is Diana stronger than WW Hulk but she is faster, more skilled, has the lasso/tiara/aegis shield, has better reflexes, can fly, has better blunt force durability. Even if WW Hulk was thrice her strength (which he's not) she will dog walk him 10/10 with all of her astronomical other advantages.

WW Hulk is the weakest link here. A class 100 flying combatant against a slower non flying one will always end in a win for the flying on with at least bfr to space. Based on what? To even type she is stronger than the Hulk let alone WW Hulk shows us you don't know enough about these characters to even render an opinion.Originally posted by Q99
The only thing she seemed to need was a little bit of time. Also note it was not just an all-out punch, but she also got an all-out heatvision to the face and all out strangulation and so on. A sustained multi-attack all-out assault caused a temporary blackout.

It would not be an out in an official boxing match, and note that she knocked him down for just as long later. As long as you accept that Wonder Woman can KO him with an all-out kick, then your view is consistent. Do you grant this? The punch is what ko'd her.

She didn't ko him with an all out kick. That's the thing.

OneDumbG0
Team 1 7/10.

the ninjak

WW Hulk is the weakest link here. A class 100 flying combatant against a slower non flying one will always end in a win for the flying on with at least bfr to space.

I will always say that Diana has a more balanced skillset than Hulks. But to say she is stronger than WWH is madness. If they ever locked in a strength powerplay WWH will just match Diana in raw strength then exceed it. But more realistically she would buzz around him bashing his head until WWH either grapples her ( putting them into previous scenario ) or WWH will enter his next state World Breaker Hulk which means he will emit a powerful erratic Gamma power field around his body which will smash her away giving him the option to leap and grab her.....Dead Diana!

Sasaraixx
until WWH either grapples her ( putting them into previous scenario ) or WWH will enter his next state World Breaker Hulk which means he will emit a powerful erratic Gamma power field around his body which will smash her away giving him the option to leap and grab her.....Dead Diana!

I agreed with your post up until the quoted portion above. Hulk's strength would exceed Diana's but she's too smart and too well trained to get into a grapple scenario with him. She will quickly notice his increasing strength and resort to the lasso.

The reason I give WW a majority over Hulk is not because I believe she can beat him in a slugfest. She can't. It's because she's not a dumb brick. Her skill and speed would allow her to land the initial blows against Hulk, while evading most of his. This will in turn just make Hulk angrier and stronger. Diana will detect this increase in strength and change tactics and try to subdue him instead (her preferred method anyway.) She wins because of the lasso or tiara if she's going for the kill.

What you outlined above could potentially happen. I just don't see WW making such a tactical error that often. Also, give her speed advantage and flight, it will be that much easier for her to lasso him.

quanchi112
I agreed with your post up until the quoted portion above. Hulk's strength would exceed Diana's but she's too smart and too well trained to get into a grapple scenario with him. She will quickly notice his increasing strength and resort to the lasso.

The reason I give WW a majority over Hulk is not because I believe she can beat him in a slugfest. She can't. It's because she's not a dumb brick. Her skill and speed would allow her to land the initial blows against Hulk, while evading most of his. This will in turn just make Hulk angrier and stronger. Diana will detect this increase in strength and change tactics and try to subdue him instead (her preferred method anyway.) She wins because of the lasso or tiara if she's going for the kill.

What you outlined above could potentially happen. I just don't see WW making such a tactical error that often. Also, give her speed advantage and flight, it will be that much easier for her to lasso him. You honestly think she can kill the WW Hulk with the tiara?

h1a8
Based on what? To even type she is stronger than the Hulk let alone WW Hulk shows us you don't know enough about these characters to even render an opinion. You and many people on this forum overrate Strength too much. If strength was such a big factor then Spider-man, CA, Wolverine, etc. would lose all the time to much stronger foes.

Even if WW Hulk was 3 times stronger than Diana she will still beat him 10/10 easily because of her other astronomical advantages over him.

And by feats she is stronger, your comments suggest that you don't read WW.

JakeTheBank
You and many people on this forum overrate Strength too much. If strength was such a big factor then Spider-man, CA, Wolverine, etc. would lose all the time to much stronger foes.

Even if WW Hulk was 3 times stronger than Diana she will still beat him 10/10 easily because of her other astronomical advantages over him.

And by feats she is stronger, your comments suggest that you don't read WW.

Alright, I'd like to think I'm a pretty objective Wonder Woman fan/supporter, but I don't think you can honestly suggest that Diana could beat WWH even if he was "3 times stronger than him" in such a massive stomp.

h1a8

Alright, I'd like to think I'm a pretty objective Wonder Woman fan/supporter, but I don't think you can honestly suggest that Diana could beat WWH even if he was "3 times stronger than him" in such a massive stomp.

Of course she can. I can name many reasons she could get a 10/10 without a sweat.

1. Lasso ftw
2. Uppercut to space ftw
3. Combo to ko ftw
4. Seeing Hulk as a statue for the not lose
5. Aegis shield for the not lose
6. Flight for the not lose
7. God wave ftw
8. Tiara ftw
9. Counter Hulk's attack ftw

quanchi112
You and many people on this forum overrate Strength too much. If strength was such a big factor then Spider-man, CA, Wolverine, etc. would lose all the time to much stronger foes.

And by feats she is stronger, your comments suggest that you don't read WW. He also has a healing factor and has ranged attacks. DD was a strong brick and look at all the damage he caused. To even suggest she is stronger is also a red flag in which you don't know who WW Hulk is. What feats does she have which prove she is stronger?Originally posted by h1a8
Of course she can. I can name many reasons she could get a 10/10 without a sweat.

1. Lasso ftw
2. Uppercut to space ftw
3. Combo to ko ftw
4. Seeing Hulk as a statue for the not lose
5. Aegis shield for the not lose
6. Flight for the not lose
7. God wave ftw
8. Tiara ftw
9. Counter Hulk's attack ftw Give examples of all of these please.

h1a8
He also has a healing factor and has ranged attacks. DD was a strong brick and look at all the damage he caused. To even suggest she is stronger is also a red flag in which you don't know who WW Hulk is. What feats does she have which prove she is stronger? Give examples of all of these please.

It doesn't matter if she's stronger, she wins anyway EASILY.
The mere fact that she can uppercut him to space is ENOUGH.

I calculated a feat she did that proves she is capable of exerting at least the force of the weight of the Earth.

JakeTheBank
facepalm

quanchi112
It doesn't matter if she's stronger, she wins anyway EASILY.
The mere fact that she can uppercut him to space is ENOUGH.

I calculated a feat she did that proves she is capable of exerting at least the force of the weight of the Earth. Who has she done this too?

You claimed she was stronger now back down because you have no feats to even post?

JakeTheBank
Please don't defend Wonder Woman here, h1.

Harbinger
Please don't post here, h1.
Fixed for accuracy.

Blanket
lol

h1a8
Okay, math aside. Give me reason to believe that WW Hulk is stronger when I believe Superman, WW, etc. are many times stronger than Hulk, Thor, etc.

Note: This is not to prove who will win since WW will win 10000/10 even if she's weaker.

JakeTheBank
Okay, math aside. Give me reason to believe that WW Hulk is stronger when I believe Superman, WW, etc. are many times stronger than Hulk, Thor, etc.

Where do you get "many times stronger" from? Your "calculations"?

quanchi112

Note: This is not to prove who will win since WW will win 10000/10 even if she's weaker. What are you basing this off of then?

JakeTheBank
I want to know if I missed some comics of WW showcasing how she stomps all over WWH myself.

batdude123
Lasso?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by batdude123
Lasso?

Yeah, I agree the lasso is very potent, and I even went as far as to believe that Team 2 even wins here.

But h1 (BIG SURPRISE) is over exaggerating her chances alone.

batdude123
Cool.

h1a8
Where do you get "many times stronger" from? Your "calculations"?

of course, what else is there?

galactusischere
Orion soloes.

h1a8
Yeah, I agree the lasso is very potent, and I even went as far as to believe that Team 2 even wins here.

But h1 (BIG SURPRISE) is over exaggerating her chances alone. One little flick and Hulk's in space. So how am I over exaggerating her chances? Also One little flick and Hulk is lassoed. Also one little punch thrown by Hulk results in a counter combo to ko.

Harbinger
lol, WW isn't strong enough to KO Hulk that quickly. Lay off the pipe.

Enyalus
Team Two takes this.

Thor's capable of draining WWH + amplifying and giving that energy back 100x. Or dimensional BFR.

Orion vs. WW is probably a split.

quanchi112
One little flick and Hulk's in space. So how am I over exaggerating her chances? Also One little flick and Hulk is lassoed. Also one little punch thrown by Hulk results in a counter combo to ko. Prove it with examples of WW flicking people into space.Originally posted by Enyalus
Team Two takes this.

Thor's capable of draining WWH + amplifying and giving that energy back 100x. Or dimensional BFR.

Orion vs. WW is probably a split. Thor doesn't use those tactics against Hulk.

the ninjak

What you outlined above could potentially happen. I just don't see WW making such a tactical error that often. Also, give her speed advantage and flight, it will be that much easier for her to lasso him.

WW can't flick WWH into space!
WWH also has a potent healing factor the tiara won't kill him no matter where she hits him + Wolverine and X23 used crippling slashing techniques to blind/confuse him which failed because the now much smarter WWH just waited and grabbed his opponents not caring for his physical well being. ( because of the healing factor )
I've heard that the lasso has been breached before, and if anyone can do it WWH can do it. His strength is near limitless and if he was to ever be drawn to a possible loss in a fight WBH will be unleashed and that's bad for anyone involved.

Sasaraixx
WWH also has a potent healing factor the tiara won't kill him no matter where she hits him + Wolverine and X23 used crippling slashing techniques to blind/confuse him which failed because the now much smarter WWH just waited and grabbed his opponents not caring for his physical well being. ( because of the healing factor )
I've heard that the lasso has been breached before, and if anyone can do it WWH can do it. His strength is near limitless and if he was to ever be drawn to a possible loss in a fight WBH will be unleashed and that's bad for anyone involved.

1. I never said WW could flick WWH into space. Wrong poster buddy.

2. WW and X23 aren't anywhere near as strong as or as fast as WW. If she went for the decap, she could probably do it. You can debate that point if you like.

3. WWH is NOT getting out of the lasso. There's 0 chance. There have been very few instances where someone was able to escape the lasso and they are always because 1. WW wasn't trying to incapacitate them or 2. it was non-cannon PIS (the Bizarro incident). If she lasso's him, it's over. Period. Add in the fact that he's slow and can't fly, the chances of him being ensnared are raised.

If Thor goes up against Hulk, he'll just BFR him. WW can definitely stalemate Orion until that happens.

Too many ways for Team 2 to come out on top in my opinion.

Team 2 7/10.

tideoftime

Just to clarify concerning the lasso: the times it has been "broken" were due to metaphysical issues concerning truth, in relation to Diana, personally (such as in the Trinity story concerning Bizarro, or in "The Golden Perfect"wink; there is no physical expression of strength that can break it, as it's own strength is literally limitless (as indicated in the various issues of WW). It is as indestructable as truth, itself. (Now, certain abstract beings, such as a full-powered Galactus, or applied uses of abstract power, such as sustained use of the OE via Darkseid, could alter the fundamental truths of the universe, and therefore possibly circumvent the lasso, but no physical strength can exceed it).

the ninjak
Woops gotta learn to use that quick quote button! smile

my argument with the lasso pretty much results in a loss for the planet Earth! WBH.
But it was the tiara I was interested in......it's not very big and WWH's body is huge! my example using Logan and X23 was the second WW was to slash WWH he would be able to grapple her.

But I agree T2 wins this for the majority.

Sasaraixx
Woops gotta learn to use that quick quote button! smile

my argument with the lasso pretty much results in a loss for the planet Earth! WBH.
But it was the tiara I was interested in......it's not very big and WWH's body is huge! my example using Logan and X23 was the second WW was to slash WWH he would be able to grapple her.

But I agree T2 wins this for the majority.

No worries smile

Yea, alter realty and break the lasso hehe

Tiara: She's still a lot faster than Wolverine and x23. There's nothing to see she would definitely be grappled. She could also throw, like she did to Superman. I mention it just as a possibility. I don't rest my rationale on that working. The lasso and Mjolnir are both enough to take care of WWH. Orion needs a more versatile partner.

Enyalus
Thor doesn't use those tactics against Hulk.
I'm not sure. I think if Thor was around for the WWH arc, he just might've used advanced measures to put away Hulk quickly.
Just to clarify concerning the lasso: the times it has been "broken" were due to metaphysical issues concerning truth, in relation to Diana, personally (such as in the Trinity story concerning Bizarro, or in "The Golden Perfect"wink; there is no physical expression of strength that can break it, as it's own strength is literally limitless (as indicated in the various issues of WW). It is as indestructable as truth, itself.
It was also broken by the Paul Bunyan looking dude that the Queen of Fables conjured up in their JLA v3 story.

carver9
Wonder Woman aint beating Hulk without BFRing or her lasso. Without those options, she lose almost every time.

Thor on the other hand, using his versatility, he could pull a majority from Hulk. Fighting WWH straight up, he would also lose almost every time.

Sasaraixx
Originally posted by carver9
Wonder Woman aint beating Hulk without BFRing or her lasso. Without those options, she lose almost every time.

Thor on the other hand, using his versatility, he could pull a majority from Hulk. Fighting WWH straight up, he would also lose almost every time.

Good thing she has that lasso with her ALL the time.

carver9
Good thing she has that lasso with her ALL the time.

I agree, thats why I will always give her, Superman, Captain Marvel, Hell, I'll even go as far as to say Wonderman a majority against WWH.

Grab that leg and throw his a**.

Without bfring, IMO, all of the above would lose for a clear majority.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
I'm not sure. I think if Thor was around for the WWH arc, he just might've used advanced measures to put away Hulk quickly.

It was also broken by the Paul Bunyan looking dude that the Queen of Fables conjured up in their JLA v3 story. I don't see it mattering since he's fought him before and just basically swung his hammer for the most part. Thor's pride gets in the way of his intelligence against the Hulk.

h1a8
I don't see it mattering since he's fought him before and just basically swung his hammer for the most part. Thor's pride gets in the way of his intelligence against the Hulk.

It's no fun beating Hulk if you can't BEAT him.

quanchi112
It's no fun beating Hulk if you can't BEAT him. Lives are at stake though. People could get hurt and Thor shouldn't be tossng his hammer aside just because the Hulk goads him. I love it, but it's Thor's pride not his intelligence.

kochtgr
Hulk can not even touch diana how the hell could he beat her and even if they had the same speed Diana could just fly away and attack him from above when she find a weak spot on him!

quanchi112
Originally posted by kochtgr
Hulk can not even touch diana how the hell could he beat her and even if they had the same speed Diana could just fly away and attack him from above when she find a weak spot on him! He can thunderclap her.

tideoftime
He can thunderclap her.

That's true, but it isn't by any means a take-down move against her, merely a painful/damaging one. But it is an option in his repetoire, and a useful one in this situation.

kochtgr
He can thunderclap her.

In the time that will take hulk to thunderclap her Diana can just fly away make the round of earth and attack him from behind before he even understand that something happen!!! big grin

h1a8
I've heard that the lasso has been breached before, and if anyone can do it WWH can do it. His strength is near limitless and if he was to ever be drawn to a possible loss in a fight WBH will be unleashed and that's bad for anyone involved. Why can't she flick him in space? He only weighs 1000lb. That's just half a ton. She has feats that exceed a trillion tons. So yes she flicks him in space with a gesture. If you disagree then try a simple uppercut then.

JakeTheBank
Why can't she flick him in space? He only weighs 1000lb. That's just half a ton. She has feats that exceed a trillion tons. So yes she flicks him in space with a gesture. If you disagree then try a simple uppercut then.

By this logic - and I use the term VERY loosely - why doesn't Diana send everyone in space with her attacks, especially when going all out? I think it's obvious his level of durability and invulnerability prevent him from being rocked to that point, as would most bricks, regardless of how much they weigh. To suggest that Diana can one-shot WWH into space is beyond insane.

h1a8
By this logic - and I use the term VERY loosely - why doesn't Diana send everyone in space with her attacks, especially when going all out? I think it's obvious his level of durability and invulnerability prevent him from being rocked to that point, as would most bricks, regardless of how much they weigh. To suggest that Diana can one-shot WWH into space is beyond insane.

Because comics aren't forum fights. What goes on in comic battles wouldn't go on in a forum fight. Strength = strength. Strength to lift a truck is strength to lift a car. Strength to exert more than trillions of tons is strength to flick the Hulk in space.

h1a8

Superhuman class 100 beings (90-100 ton beings) have hit other beings into space. Now that my friend is insane and not WW doing it.

JakeTheBank
Because comics aren't forum fights. What goes on in comic battles wouldn't go on in a forum fight. Strength = strength. Strength to lift a truck is strength to lift a car. Strength to exert more than trillions of tons is strength to flick the Hulk in space.

So by this same token, because Hulk has massive strength feats (regardless of whether or not your think Hulk is as strong or stronger than WW), he too, could punch Diana into space as she's not even 200 lbs, correct?

h1a8
So by this same token, because Hulk has massive strength feats (regardless of whether or not your think Hulk is as strong or stronger than WW), he too, could punch Diana into space as she's not even 200 lbs, correct?

Yes he could.

quanchi112
That's true, but it isn't by any means a take-down move against her, merely a painful/damaging one. But it is an option in his repetoire, and a useful one in this situation. It sets her up to be physically attacked.Originally posted by h1a8
Because comics aren't forum fights. What goes on in comic battles wouldn't go on in a forum fight. Strength = strength. Strength to lift a truck is strength to lift a car. Strength to exert more than trillions of tons is strength to flick the Hulk in space. You have to give examples. If you cannot then it's just you basing it off of powersets.

Enyalus
It sets her up to be physically attacked.
Didn't Hulk drop Hyperion with one thunderclap? And his thunderclap against Gladiator was what turned that entire fight around. I don't know if it was more effective because they had super-hearing or what, though.

h1a8
It sets her up to be physically attacked. You have to give examples. If you cannot then it's just you basing it off of powersets.

So you are implying she won't flick Hulk into space because of character limitation and not that she lacks that type of power?

h1a8
Didn't Hulk drop Hyperion with one thunderclap? And his thunderclap against Gladiator was what turned that entire fight around. I don't know if it was more effective because they had super-hearing or what, though.

Gladiator was an exception since Hulk hit him with his hands. So it was the blow actually that did the damage, not the sound.

A thunderclap affecting any class 100 being is PIS and is only used to get a win against non class 100 beings (like Hulk vs. spider-man).

carver9
So you are implying she won't flick Hulk into space because of character limitation and not that she lacks that type of power?

Hulks durability will prevent him from flying into space.

The punch might not even lift him off of the ground.

JakeTheBank

You wade into dangerous waters, Carver...

carver9
You wade into dangerous waters, Carver...

Pray for me. sad

I'm about to get comboed to ko.

JakeTheBank
Pray for me. sad

I'm about to get comboed to ko.

I shall do so.

Harbinger
Pray for me. sad

I'm about to get comboed to ko. If h1 whips out the calculator, that's your ass, carver laughing out loud

Omega Vision

I know this is comics but what you just said is bullshit. Unless Hulk is heavy enough to resist the force applied he's going to go flying, durability doesn't stop you from leaving the ground.

Again, comics science=/=real science whistle

carver9
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I know this is comics but what you just said is bullshit. Unless Hulk is heavy enough to resist the force applied he's going to go flying, durability doesn't stop you from leaving the ground.

Again, comics science=/=real science whistle

Well, you could be right. I was thinking of it as his body basically taking all the pressure and force of the attack.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The lasso isn't an instant win for Diana in my opinion. Someone like Captain Marvel for example has resisted it on an occasions. But yea, it would work on Hulk in my opinion.

The Aegis bracelets do better against energy than physical attacks. Superman for example has crushed her wrist twice while attacking/squeezing her bracelets. Also during their first true modern fight, (When Sersi transformed his inner hatred outside.) Diana said even her Aegis could not withstand any more of his blows or something of the sort.

And flight IS NOT an instant win against Green Scar. Sentry was literally flying over him unleashing his power onto Hulk in a concentrated form, and the Hulk leaped up and was literally fighting him in mid air for those entire pages. At that point he was at least hovering.

Hulk has the ability to bypass the physical like punching through time storms, or physically grabbing energy etc. Nothing new.

People are seriously underestimating Hulk. Unless Thor picks up the slack or Wonder Woman get's really serious, I might give it to Team 1.

h1a8
Actually there is a such thing as artistic license. This is why we have good showings and bad ones. WW Aegis has taken physical attacks far greater than a simple wrist squeeze by Superman. Her braces for all practical purposes are indestructible any can't be bent nor damaged in any way.
Any showings contradicting that is PIS and not the truth (according to original writers and her high showings).

carver9
Actually there is a such thing as artistic license. This is why we have good showings and bad ones. WW Aegis has taken physical attacks far greater than a simple wrist squeeze by Superman. Her braces for all practical purposes are indestructible any can't be bent nor damaged in any way.
Any showings contradicting that is PIS and not the truth (according to original writers and her high showings).

Has her bracers withstood anything on WWH punching force level?

Enyalus
Gladiator was an exception since Hulk hit him with his hands. So it was the blow actually that did the damage, not the sound.
I can agree with this.

A thunderclap affecting any class 100 being is PIS and is only used to get a win against non class 100 beings (like Hulk vs. spider-man).
It's not PIS when it effects these class 100's consistently. Again, comic book physics have nothing to do with real world physics. That's why Hulk's thunderclap is so effective - because it takes place in a comic book world with comic book rules. That's different from PIS.

Same applies to Zoom's sonic boom snaps.

Enyalus
I've seen Diana uppercut bricks before without them leaving their feet. Their back might get bowed and their neck snapped back, but they stay on their feet. I think it obviously does have something to do with comic book science.

-Pr-

facepalm

the short answer: yes. now go stand in the corner and think about what you just did.

quanchi112

Again, comics science=/=real science whistle Are you really backing h1 here?

Didn't Hulk drop Hyperion with one thunderclap? And his thunderclap against Gladiator was what turned that entire fight around. I don't know if it was more effective because they had super-hearing or what, though. What turned the fight around against Gladiator was when he redirected his hv back into his own face.Originally posted by h1a8
So you are implying she won't flick Hulk into space because of character limitation and not that she lacks that type of power? I am asking for examples. If you can't provide one then you don't have anything.

Enyalus
What turned the fight around against Gladiator was when he redirected his hv back into his own face. .
PIS man. PIS. stick out tongue

manx422
Orion solos

quanchi112
PIS man. PIS. stick out tongue I disagree.

Harbinger
Originally posted by -Pr-
facepalm

the short answer: yes. now go stand in the corner and think about what you just did. I lol'd.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Harbinger
If h1 whips out the calculator, that's your ass, carver laughing out loud it's more interesting how he never did that when the hulk almost broke the eastern seaboard with a footstep.

steam would emanate from his calculator, even before extrapolating what a deliberate stomp would do.

lawest9
Oh Brotherrrrrrrr.

Enyalus
I disagree.
You can't have skin density vary that badly, to where it literally cuts apart the skin on his chest yet doesn't damage his hands at all? Is part of Hulk's superpower to have gamma-irradiated calloused hands?

Bottom line is that if Glads HV went through his chest, it should have went through his hands. That's just common sense. And I'm not really mad or bitter, I just don't get how someone can say that it isn't PIS.

quanchi112
You can't have skin density vary that badly, to where it literally cuts apart the skin on his chest yet doesn't damage his hands at all? Is part of Hulk's superpower to have gamma-irradiated calloused hands?

Bottom line is that if Glads HV went through his chest, it should have went through his hands. That's just common sense. And I'm not really mad or bitter, I just don't get how someone can say that it isn't PIS. A lot of things in comics which happens gives you that how did this happen kind of thing. That being said the hv was something he couldn't handle.

Sasaraixx

You aren't implying that WWH is strong enough to break the bracers are you?

Rage.Of.Olympus

What's the greatest physical force Wonder Woman's bracers have withstood? I'm almost %100 sure that the bracer's greatest showings of durability are all against energy attacks.

An all out Superman showed that her bracers aren't as capable against physical as they are energy.

Based on that, bracers or no bracers, getting into a brawl with Green Scar, she would get utterly stomped 10/10.

quanchi112
You aren't implying that WWH is strong enough to break the bracers are you? She's not able to deflect all physical attacks with her bracers. Quit acting like you can't punch WW.

D_Dude1210

Bottom line is that if Glads HV went through his chest, it should have went through his hands. That's just common sense. And I'm not really mad or bitter, I just don't get how someone can say that it isn't PIS.

I dunno, A thumbtack would puncture your chest skin easily if you applied your body weight to it. However, my sister has stepped on a tack before without it completely puncturing the skin of her heels.

manx422
Orion solos

quanchi112
Orion solos Based on?

carver9
You aren't implying that WWH is strong enough to break the bracers are you?

Not the bracers but I dont think the bracers would help her against a WWH that is punching at her at full might.

Wild Shadow
WW is the weak link here.. she would get destroyed by WWH

quanchi112
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
WW is the weak link here.. she would get destroyed by WWH I agree.

lawest9
I agree. I don't.

kochtgr
I don't understant why you are still discussing about it , since hulk can not even touch Diana mad

quanchi112
I don't understant why you are still discussing about it , since hulk can not even touch Diana mad He can thunderclap her leaving her open for a bruising. Originally posted by lawest9
I don't. Why not?

Enyalus
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
I dunno, A thumbtack would puncture your chest skin easily if you applied your body weight to it. However, my sister has stepped on a tack before without it completely puncturing the skin of her heels.
WTF, man? Does she wear high-heels a lot? Are they calloused or something? I've stepped on a tack before and it went right through the skin and hurt like hell, lol.

Q99
They can take a kryptonian's full might, or even that of Superman amped up by Circe.

They're pretty much Captain America's shield around her wrists, amount of force doesn't matter much against them, so yea, they would definitely help.

He can thunderclap her leaving her open for a bruising.

Thunderclaps aren't going to do too much, too tough. Bracer cross-block protects against area effect too.

A couple reasons. This scan illustrates well. One, hits against her wiff a lot when she's serious, and two, her bracers negate high-strength punches pretty much entirely. Her defense is a strong suit, Hulk can't just destroy her.

When arguing Diana, you tend to ignore a lot of her abilities and act as if slightly less strength than Superman was the be-all and end-all of her powerset.

kochtgr
In the time that will take hulk to thunderclap her Diana can just fly away make the round of earth and attack him from behind before he even understand that something happen!!! big grin

smokin'

quanchi112
Originally posted by Q99
They can take a kryptonian's full might, or even that of Superman amped up by Circe.

They're pretty much Captain America's shield around her wrists, amount of force doesn't matter much against them, so yea, they would definitely help.

Thunderclaps aren't going to do too much, too tough. Bracer cross-block protects against area effect too.

A couple reasons. This scan illustrates well. One, hits against her wiff a lot when she's serious, and two, her bracers negate high-strength punches pretty much entirely. Her defense is a strong suit, Hulk can't just destroy her.

When arguing Diana, you tend to ignore a lot of her abilities and act as if slightly less strength than Superman was the be-all and end-all of her powerset. I've seen her hit by lots of attacks and acting like she blocks every thunderclap is using her best feats as the standard while ignoring his best.

She has been serious plenty of times but putting up a scan against a far less dangerous, less powerful opponent is just reaching on your part.

I don't ignore her powers at all. If her powers and abilities were as great as you make them out to be she could beat Superman or in this case WW Hulk. She doesn't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.