Union Jack vs Ka-Zar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Ka-Zar has his dagger and Joey has his dagger. No guns for Union Jack, just H2H fighting or daggers will be used. Battle takes place at a Denny's parking lot in Spokane Washington.

-K-M-
Oh great match. Where's the battle taking place (jungle)?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by -K-M-
Oh great match. Where's the battle taking place (jungle)? I edited.

-K-M-
Gotcha, well I would say Union Jack as Ka-Zar who is VERY skilled relies more on Guerrilla warfare in the jungle, but then again Ka-Zar is far more experienced with bladed weapons, but I think Brian has enhanced strength and speed.

snoopdogg
but I think Brian has enhanced strength and speed. Brian?

And I didn't put this in a jungle because it would have given Ka-Zar a unfair advantage.

-K-M-
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Brian?

And I didn't put this in a jungle because it would have given Ka-Zar a unfair advantage.

The 2nd Union Jack, as James died of heart failure.

Indeed, but Ka-Zar is very skilled with bladed weapons. Hmmm...

snoopdogg
The 2nd Union Jack, as James died of heart failure.

Indeed, but Ka-Zar is very skilled with bladed weapons. Hmmm... Oh, I get it now. but I specified Joey Chapman Union Jack. He's suppose to be Cap level in stats.

-K-M-
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Oh, I get it now. but I specified Joey Chapman Union Jack. He's suppose to be Cap level in stats.

Whoops didn't see that, then I may side with Ka-Zar even though UJ is very skilled with a blade as a blade is Ka-Zar's bread and butter.

psycho gundam
yeah, one of the jacks has enhanced features, the originl one from the invaders i believe was just human.

ka-zar would probably beat the human one more times than not, and does very well against the enhanced one that could go 6/10 to either of them.

Lion_Hearted
The dagger IS every Union Jack's bread and butter, I mean, he goes around using only that and a six-shooter. He's skilled enough with it that he can deflect bullets.
Also, Joseph Chapman has slightly superhuman physical attributes, after being empowered by the Pendragon.
WWI Union Jack was a superp athlete, like Daredevil or Shang Chi. WWII Union Jack was peak human because he took a version of the Super Soldier Serum.

Current Union Jack defeated Three vampires, Jackhammer, Jack O'Lantern, Zaran, Shockwave, Oddball, Bombshell, Ecstasy, The Corruptor and UJ's mind controlled teammates: Countess LaFontaine (highly skilled Ex-Shield vice president), Arabian Knight and Sabra; all in a single day. I go with Union Jack

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Lion_Hearted
The dagger IS every Union Jack's bread and butter, I mean, he goes around using only that and a six-shooter. He's skilled enough with it that he can deflect bullets.
Also, Joseph Chapman has slightly superhuman physical attributes, after being empowered by the Pendragon.
WWI Union Jack was a superp athlete, like Daredevil or Shang Chi. WWII Union Jack was peak human because he took a version of the Super Soldier Serum.

Current Union Jack defeated Three vampires, Jackhammer, Jack O'Lantern, Zaran, Shockwave, Oddball, Bombshell, Ecstasy, The Corruptor and UJ's mind controlled teammates: Countess LaFontaine (highly skilled Ex-Shield vice president), Arabian Knight and Sabra; all in a single day. I go with Union Jack Did Union Jack have any feats in the Invaders mini from last year?

Also, didn't UJ and Blade fight a couple times?

Bentley
He just punked two super soldiers using a grenade.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.