SPB runs THE gauntlet...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
ok guys this is the most powerful SuperBoy Prime as it was shown..

vs this guys in a Gauntlet,

he is fully rested after each guy..

Thanos(upgraded and Amped)
Zeus(old dude)
King Thor
Odin(full gear)
Tyrant(DP)
RKT
Set
Demogorge(classic)
Asguardian Destroyer(FP)

SO...How far does the Evil Supes gets?... confused

Colossus-Big C
thanos murders him

galactusischere
Thanos(upgraded and Amped)
Zeus(old dude)
King Thor
Odin(full gear)-stops here, assuming this is guardian amp Prime
Tyrant(DP)
RKT
Set
Demogorge(classic)
Asguardian Destroyer(FP)

Bentley
Clears it.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
thanos murders him ........ confused

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by nicamarvin
........ confused wink

I HATE SUPERMAN

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Bentley
Clears it. .......... confused

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Bentley
Clears it. HELL NO

Lord Feron
Stops dead at Odin

Harbinger
Stops at King Thor.

Colossus-Big C
he can stop at zeus, depending on who's writing him..

supremthor
most powerful version of prime is GL amped Prime, And i think he can clear it. Magic wont have that much of an effect on him, and his physically stronger, and faster then all of them. Plus prime also has the time trappers powers.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by supremthor
most powerful version of prime is GL amped Prime, And i think he can clear it. Magic wont have that much of an effect on him, and his physically stronger, and faster then all of them. Plus prime also has the time trappers powers. thats the guy....but I think he stops at Tyrant... smokin'

supremthor
Originally posted by nicamarvin
thats the guy....but I think he stops at Tyrant... smokin'

Full powered Torrent more likely then not, Not so sure about DP Tyrant though.

Enyalus
I gave SM1M the loss to Thanos in nic's other thread, but GA Prime matches up better with him, with better proven feats and a history of busting through powerful shielding. I think Thanos can take some wins via mind f*ckery, but not the majority.

Odin shuts Prime down.

Galan007
Stops at King Thor, imo.

Not only are KT's eyes beams sufficient to slag Cap's shield, and tweak Wolvie's skeleton to hell - but he also one-shotted Desak in the Destroyer armor.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
Stops at King Thor, imo.
Sometimes you suck.

Galan007
Originally posted by Enyalus
Sometimes you suck. Well you suck ALL the time. pfft

zeel
stops at thanos.

Colossus-Big C
yea i dont like the idea of any version of superman beating a skyfather.

Bentley
yea i dont like the idea of any version of superman beating a skyfather.

Suck it up.

shokosugi
Clears it.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by shokosugi
Clears it.

Most probably. thumb up

manx422
Clears it.

American Dragon
What could he do to stop the Asgardian Destroyer and Odin?

Enyalus
If it wasn't the full powered Destroyer, I'd give Prime the win over it. But against FP Destroyer or Odin, zero chance of survival.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by American Dragon
What could he do to stop the Asgardian Destroyer and Odin?

Attempt to kill them to death, probably.

JakeTheBank
Even if Odin's magic has little direct effect on Prime, the OF still allows for vast energy manipulation that isn't entirely magic, iirc. At the very least most of these people could BFR Prime if they truly wanted to.

Naija boy
Stops at KT or definitely Odin

AsbestosFlaygon
Stops @ 1 or 4.

No way is he surviving the following match-ups.

DarkOdin
[

Thanos(upgraded and Amped) SBP
Zeus(old dude) maybe gets pass
King Thor stops here
Odin(full gear)
Tyrant(DP)
RKT
Set
Demogorge(classic)
Asguardian Destroyer(FP)

celeyhyga17
Stops at Odin (fully geared)
barely over King Thor

Colossus-Big C
does king thor have odins strength?

celeyhyga17
does king thor have odins strength?

thing is Odin never even had classic Thor's strength. He just amps himself. So I'm guessing it doesn't really matter since KT will just amp his own str anyway with the Odinforce? hmm...wutevers...

DarkOdin
does king thor have odins strength? In theory he is stronger

Odin is strong no doubt but he alos gains power thru the odinpower which is a combination of Odin and his 2 brothers powers.

Know Thor is Half asgardians thru Odin and half elder god his mother Gaea.

So Thor bring to the table his powers/strength plus Odin and his 2 brothers .

Plus Thor bodies being younger he should be able to weild the Odinpower better before his body gives out.

IMO the Odinpower is not limit by how stong itself is but more so the body of the weilder

Odin did have Thor b/c he needed somebody that was stronger then himself in the grand scheme of it.

Batman-Prime
SBP with the Guardian amp is by physically by far RKT superior. He will go through his blasts and rip him apart. Fast.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
SBP with the Guardian amp is by physically by far RKT superior. He will go through his blasts and rip him apart. Fast.

RKT was way beyond Odin himself. God knows how much he could amp his strength level and his level of magic/odinpower could stop SMP cold.

even KingTHor and Odin can amp there powers.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by DarkOdin
RKT was way beyond Odin himself. God knows how much he could amp his strength level and his level of magic/odinpower could stop SMP cold.

even KingTHor and Odin can amp there powers.

Yeah but not to an Guardian amped SBP IMO. He had the energies of an Guardian (sub-Skyfather or Skyfather being) on top of his own powers. I think his superior Speed and his Superior Strength takes this.

xJLxKing
50/50 at KT
He stops at Odin

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Yeah but not to an Guardian amped SBP IMO. He had the energies of an Guardian (sub-Skyfather or Skyfather being) on top of his own powers. I think his superior Speed and his Superior Strength takes this. Good point but RKT was way above a skyfather he defeat a bunch of elder god that toyed with Odin for 1000's of years.

The way i see it is

That given the all characters use the powers to the best of their abilites

Both King Thor and Odin could amp there speed and strength to match SMP. Plus thru in the fact that the can time freeze and are high end energy manipulators they should be able to trash SPM

With Cis on i think would be another matter

King Thor would most likly goes H2H which i can see causing him to lose some if not half

Odin himself would must likly engage H2H but he would be quicker to use his other abilites to put a stop to Prime.

RKT this guy is just nuts he would must likley just stop time or use some other abilite to pawn SMP he had one hell of a level of omnisense,

nicamarvin
Originally posted by xJLxKing
50/50 at KT
He stops at Odin I think he makes it to Destroyer, Just to get vaporized... laughing

Truthslayerxx
he clears it

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by xJLxKing
50/50 at KT
He stops at Odin

almost agree...im only giving KT the slightest slightest teeniest edge cause he has an open powerset with Odinforce.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I honestly think Thanos can stop him.. However, if he fails... Odin would do the job if not KT

nicamarvin
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I honestly think Thanos can stop him.. However, if he fails... Odin would do the job if not KT NO..Thanos does Not have Prep time here... mad thats just spite... stick out tongue

Slaanesh
stop at Asgardian Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.