Gelu, Sandro, Kastore and Hexis v.s. Armadon, Night hound, Kraken, and Magebane.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ScreamPaste
Might and Magic v.s. Newerth!

The battlefield is not a field at all, but the Goron mines from the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

The Might and Magic characters can all be found here: http://kmcgames.wikidot.com/characters

Phantom Miria
I have not played the game myself, but is not Night Hound invisible? I mean really invisible.

ScreamPaste
He has stealth, not "true" invisibility. Still good.

ArtificialGlory
Who are these people?

ScreamPaste
Characters from Heroes of Newerth.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Characters from Heroes of Newerth.

I thought that game was still in development.

ScreamPaste
There was a beta. A friend was nice enough to let me into said beta. There's all sorts of stuff written for the characters anyway, and there's been a couple threads featuring them, as well.

Heroes of Newerth v.s. KMC's most wanted, for example.

ArtificialGlory
Are the Goron mines under open sky?

Phantom Miria
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Are the Goron mines under open sky?

Wrong thread?

ScreamPaste
^Right thread.

Nah, the Goron mines are a long twisting series of tunnels inside death mountain.

Phantom Miria
Not sure how I missed that.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
^Right thread.

Nah, the Goron mines are a long twisting series of tunnels inside death mountain.

I wonder how would Armageddon's Blade work inside the mines. Hexis could probably send the mines crashing down on their opponents.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.