Galactus invades DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
fully powerd and plans on eating every single planets life regardless of who lives there.

whos the weakest person that can stop him

Fully powered (would this be eternity's level?) and without PIS? The spectre?

Omega Vision
FP Galactus? Spectre.

galactusischere
There is no "FP" Galactus...
if u mean BCA Galactus then Spectre(with major backing)

TheTyrant
Galactus would kill Spectre with ease. He gets to Anti-Monitor

Harbinger
Someone along Imperiex's level, maybe?

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Harbinger
Someone along Imperiex's level, maybe? No he said "full power".
Galactus would kill Imperiex.

Harbinger
Originally posted by TheTyrant
No he said "full power".
Galactus would kill Imperiex. We don't know what a "full-powered" Galactus is capable of, other than statements that he could have consumed the omniverse had he not stopped himself during the BC arc.

TheTyrant
Imperiex was barely universal. While Galactus is a TRUE force of nature. His death = destruction of the multi-verse.
Galactus gets to someone slightly above the AM IMO if we are using BCA.

Omega Vision
Wrong. Besides FP Spectre>Anti-Monitor.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Wrong. Besides FP Spectre>Anti-Monitor.

An out of character Galactus that wasn't even fully powered was eating all reality in a future story. NOT full power.

When Spectre has a feat like that, then come and say "wrong". and Galactus would eat AM too. BCA big G gets to Mxy.

galactusischere
An out of character Galactus that wasn't even fully powered was eating all reality in a future story. NOT full power.

When Spectre has a feat like that, then come and say "wrong". and Galactus would eat AM too. BCA big G gets to Mxy.

Nah. But he definately is close to AM and Spectre but I don't think he is quite up there.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by galactusischere
Nah. But he definately is close to AM and Spectre but I don't think he is quite up there. Why not? He was eating the omniverse. That's more than AM and Spectre have ever done. and that wasn't even Full Power Galactus...

galactusischere
Why not? He was eating the omniverse. That's more than AM and Spectre have ever done. and that wasn't even Full Power Galactus...

I don't know...AM was doing some crazy shit in CoIE. ANd FP Spectre is above him IMO.

Galan007
A universe-busting detonation via the UN was enough to destroy BCA-Galactus. So if we are using that version of G, there are numerous characters in DC capable of defeating him.

galactusischere
Though Galactus WANTED to be nullified. That's different IMO.

Galan007
Though Galactus WANTED to be nullified. That's different IMO. Are you saying that if Galactus didn't want to be destroyed in that instance, he could have somehow shielded himself from said detonation?

If so, that is your opinion and you are entitled to it - but there is no proof to back you up, I'm afraid.

psycho gundam
he's fully powered?

superman could just make a case for him to stay away from earth.

probably tell him to go to apokalips

galactusischere
Originally posted by Galan007
Are you saying that if Galactus didn't want to be destroyed in that instance, he could have somehow shielded himself from said detonation?

If so, that is your opinion and you are entitled to it - but there is no proof to back you up, I'm afraid. That's my opinion, even though there is no proof, a Galactus that wasn't even close to BCA levels in terms of power was tanking galaxy busters with no apparent long lasting damage, now if BCA Galactus' durability was as much greater, then I don't see why he wouldn't be able to tank a universe buster.

Galan007
That's my opinion, even though there is no proof, a Galactus that wasn't even close to BCA levels in terms of power was tanking galaxy busters with no apparent long lasting damage, now if BCA Galactus' durability was as much greater, then I don't see why he wouldn't be able to tank a universe buster. The difference between galaxy-busting attacks, and universe-busting attacks is much different... Infinitely different, in fact.

But if that is your opinion, then I won't argue it any further. thumb up

tideoftime
Aunt May crosses over and, with the help of her lover, Alfred, defeats Galactus with a frying pan and a couple of Bat-gadgets Al borrows for her...

Spectre, in a bizarre team-up with Lucifer.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Galan007
The difference between galaxy-busting attacks, and universe-busting attacks is much different... Infinitely different, in fact.

But if that is your opinion, then I won't argue it any further. thumb up theres billions of galaxys in a universe...

Juntai
Originally posted by psycho gundam

superman could just make a case for him as a display in the fortress of solitude.
fixed.

AsbestosFlaygon
FP Galactus would be around CoIE AM-level, I presume.

DC still has The Spectre, Michael, Lucifer, The Unimaginable, Mandrakk, Carnivore, Wally (avatar of The Presence), Elaine (another avatar), GEB, etc..
And of course, Superman.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
whos the weakest person that can stop him
Superman's countervibrations send Galactus back to the Marvel Universe.

Oh, and apparently Prometheus with prep.

Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
FP Galactus would be around CoIE AM-level, I presume.

And of course, Superman.

good one laughing

zeel

wrong it depends on the specters backing. Specters eats skyfathers for breakfast and thats the weaker versions of the specter.

But on the other hand hes lost to weaker characters too. Under no conditions is galactus stomping the specter. galactus runs into myx and hes going to shit his shorts.

shokosugi
Krona bitchslaps Galactus back to Marvel

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Juntai
fixed. haha

Originally posted by shokosugi
Krona bitchslaps Galactus back to Marvel that guy's not in continuity though

galactusischere
Only cross-over Krona can beat BCA Galactus. and that JLA/Avengers story isn't cannon to marvel.

Enyalus
Plus Krona had what, 10-20 powerful artifacts?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.