What is the best way to store and organize purses/handbags and bags?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

davis9
I have so many purses/handbags and bags in general, and I'm looking for an inexpensive and space efficient way to store them. Right now I have them in a big gray rubbermaid container, but that makes it difficult since I can't see all of them and never know which one I'm looking for. I want to be able to see them all but in an organized manner. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance :-*

Bicnarok
Photograph them all on a digital camera, then sell them all on Ebay.

That way you can makes some money out of them, and view them your computer, or even add the pictures to one of these digital picture frame things, put it in your hall so you can see them immediately when coming home.

maddocknail
I suggest two options.
One is take snaps two or more handbag/purse and upload in your computer. Easy way to check out which one to choose among all.
Second option is make video file though your camera and upload in you computer.
This is easy and efficient way to choose.

jinXed by JaNx
I would suggest that you study leather crafting and then use the material from your unused handbags and purses to fashion new ones.

If that's to complicated and trying ( i know it would be for me) the trash can is always a good place to store clutter wink

MildPossession
Sell them all until you have like two, and never buy so many again, I mean how many bags do you need...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

leonheartmm
dont buy them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.