Fairchild vs Warpath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins?

AsbestosFlaygon
Current Fairchild is kinda weak, she's a lot less durable now..

I give the edge to Warpath since he can fly.

Classic Fairchild would still stomp him though, his blows won't even bruise her.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Current Fairchild is kinda weak..

I give the edge to Warpath since he can fly.

Classic Fairchild would still stomp him though.

I haven't been reading Gen13, but why is she weaker? I meant to use classic one.

AsbestosFlaygon
Bladed weapons can cut her skin. She can't even lift a small car iirc.
She's no longer as durable as she was once against conventional weapons.
She's just like around the level of Cap America, but slightly stronger.

Classic Fairchild stomps. She was stalemating PITT, who is by far stronger than Warpath.

celeyhyga17
fairchild wins cause she's hawt..and warpath though his the length of his hair would do it for some peeps, he's still meh... =P

AsbestosFlaygon
Warpath has the ability of flight. That would be his trump card.
Current Fairchild would not stand a chance, unless she gets a lucky shot or a sucker punch.

You can just let Classic Fairchild stand there and absorb the onslaught by Warpath.
It would prob push her back, but she'll just shrug it off and KO him with a few solid haymakers.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
fairchild wins cause she's hawt..and warpath though his the length of his hair would do it for some peeps, he's still meh... =P

Wtf???????

The Nuul
Classic Caitlin stomps.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Prep-Man
I haven't been reading Gen13, but why is she weaker? I meant to use classic one.
I haven't read the newer Gen13 stuff either, but Caitlin embarrasses Warpath in her classic incarnation. Pitting her against Ms. Marvel or someone in that league would be much better.

KingD19
Warpath wins, unless vibranium knives couple with Class...whatever Warpath's strength class is now won''t cut her. If they won't, then he's screwed.

AsbestosFlaygon
Yeah, with the Vibranium knives + flight, his odds of winning are pretty high against the Classic incarnation.

If he strikes at the right moment, when Fairchild is distracted or off-guard, Fairchild gets sliced and diced.

BTW, can Warpath speedblitz while flying?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.