Captain Atom vs Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
This is Captain Atom circa Super Buddies.

Scenario One- Straight Fight

Scenario Two- One hour of one-sided prep for Apocalypse.

galactusischere
1- Cap 6-7/10
2- Apoc 8/10

Omega Vision
Originally posted by galactusischere
1- Cap 6-7/10
2- Apoc 8/10
Yeah that's pretty much how I see it too.

Truthslayerxx
Atom 10/10 each time

galactusischere
LOL are you one of them super DC fanboys?

Omega Vision
LOL are you one of them super DC fanboys?
Yep. I think he's a sock too.

Truthslayerxx
Maybe Atom will just throw a table at him

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Truthslayerxx
Son, you just opened a can of worms.

galactusischere
^ That would definately work, but tables are off-limits here, right Omega?

JakeTheBank

laughing

But yeah, Atom has the edge in the first scenario, and Apoc has a slight edge in the second.

Omega Vision
^ That would definately work, but tables are off-limits here, right Omega?
Captain Atom has no access to Skyfather-tables. cool

Truthslayerxx
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Yep. I think he's a sock too. wtf is a sock?

Omega Vision
wtf is a sock?
And that's exactly what a sock would ask. stick out tongue

Sock=banned member who returns to haunt the forum.

Truthslayerxx
this is my first account here

Truthslayerxx
and so far i am not impressed, people here know jack about comics

Omega Vision
and so far i am not impressed, people here know jack about comics
Lay some comics knowledge on me then. What do you know about Apoc other than he once dodged a table?

Truthslayerxx
Lay some comics knowledge on me then. What do you know about Apoc other than he once dodged a table? I know he got owned by BB in HOM, ****ed up by Magneto in AOA. I know Shard and Cable have both hurt him.

Apoc use to be a beast back when he was taking on the Xmen and the Inhumans together, but that was a while ago.

Q99
Captain Atom has more power, but he rarely lives up to his potential. Apoc has pretty good odds.

galactusischere
I know he got owned by BB in HOM, ****ed up by Magneto in AOA. I know Shard and Cable have both hurt him.

Apoc use to be a beast back when he was taking on the Xmen and the Inhumans together, but that was a while ago. You're a dumbass, that's why it is a NON-JOBBING APOC.

Omega Vision
You're a dumbass, that's why it is a NON-JOBBING APOC.
I actually don't state whether Jobbing is on or not in the OP but yeah it's off.

Enyalus
OV, I don't usually pay attention to arc names. Super Buddies? Is that the Superman/Batman arc where he flies Toyman's mech into the K-nite meteor? Or his most recent appearances in...Action Comics (I think)?

Kinda lost on the circa part.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Enyalus
OV, I don't usually pay attention to arc names. Super Buddies? Is that the Superman/Batman arc where he flies Toyman's mech into the K-nite meteor? Or his most recent appearances in...Action Comics (I think)?

Kinda lost on the circa part.
Captain Atom from the early to mid 00's.

Enyalus
Captain Atom from the early to mid 00's.
Alright.

I'm not entirely sure what CA can do to keep a PIS-free Apoc down for good. Save for speed, Apoc has everything CA does and more. So I'd probably go 6/10 for Apoc in the first scenario, then 9/10 in the second.

Warlord
I think apocalypse can win both matches via telepathy...unless I'm missing feats that suggest CA is immune or anything

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Warlord
I think apocalypse can win both matches via telepathy...unless I'm missing feats that suggest CA is immune or anything
I'm not that knowledgeable about CA but I don't think he's ever been mind-raped. He's a Quantum Elemental.

Warlord
I'm not that knowledgeable about CA but I don't think he's ever been mind-raped. He's a Quantum Elemental.

has he ever resisted it either?
confused
well...I don't think he was always an elemental though

Enyalus
I want Monarch back. In more than just a secondary villain role. Definitely one of the cooler DC villains. And not one-dimensional character development wise.

comicfan11
Cap Atom in 1
Apoc in 2

batdude123
Captain Atom in both.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.