Ghost Riders vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trackz
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/18921/824393-danny_and_johnny_super.jpg

vs.

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/2911/1114327-ownloads_desktop_thor601_super.jpg

vampguy
Ghost Riders

Trackz
bump

The Nuul
wooerm

guy222
Riders

Trackz
ok scenarios:
1: vs. Ketch
2: vs. Blaze
3: vs. Both

I mean THor just took out that large god entity in chaos war and the ghost riders got owned by an Angel, albeit he was almost omnipotent.

Originally posted by Trackz
ok scenarios:
1: vs. Ketch
2: vs. Blaze
3: vs. Both

I mean THor just took out that large god entity in chaos war and the ghost riders got owned by an Angel, albeit he was almost omnipotent. Was the large God entity even named?

Zadkiel was omnipotent for fight purposes.

I side wit the Riders

Trackz
Originally posted by 753
Was the large God entity even named?

Zadkiel was omnipotent for fight purposes.

I side wit the Riders

yea he was, I forgot what it was called, GLory or something like that, should be in the Thor respect thread.

Black bolt z
Riders

Colossus-Big C
riders

BobbyD
Originally posted by The Nuul
wooerm

I think I know who you're voting for here. shifty

stick out tongue

BruceSkywalker
Riders ftw

King Castle
b/c he fought an angel?

you know Gambit fought a couple as well....

Kasper Gutman
The stare and hellfire are going to hurt Thor? Um he has no fear of the hell dimensions you know. What can the riders even do against Thor? Riders are getting too much respect in this thread.

Kasper Gutman
In the past few months Thor walked through Hel and Mephisto's Hell. He's still around.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
In the past few months Thor walked through Hel and Mephisto's Hell. He's still around. Thor will get a majority over eithe 1 of the riders however 2v1 the riders should get the majority hell remember ghostrider going toe 2 toe with WWH that was impressive

Eternal Idol
Hero Thor probably loses. Pissed off Thor kicks the crap out of them.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Hero Thor probably loses. Pissed off Thor kicks the crap out of them. Agreed... would depend on circumstances. If Thor's hauling ass with Mjolnir swinging around like a dervish he's going to win and win handily. If hes just going into it like a valhallan brawl he loses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.