These Guys Vs WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Herculese
Ares
Wolverine
X-22
Daken(no healing factor canceling j)

Omega Vision
Hercules is the only factor here and WWH already beat him. Ares goes down quicker than Herc. I'm not sure if WWH can put down Wolvy, Daken, and X for good but I doubt they could either.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Hercules is the only factor here and WWH already beat him. Ares goes down quicker than Herc. I'm not sure if WWH can put down Wolvy, Daken, and X for good but I doubt they could either. really? have you see what current ares is capable of? taking bullets to his brain, surviving an atomic bomb etc

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
really? have you see what current ares is capable of? taking bullets to his brain, surviving an atomic bomb etc
WWH can do that AND he has much greater strength. After the recent showings Ares doesn't lose as bad as he would have a month or two ago but he still has really bad odds against WWH.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Omega Vision
WWH can do that AND he has much greater strength. After the recent showings Ares doesn't lose as bad as he would have a month or two ago but he still has really bad odds against WWH. with a clear cut, i see him cutting WWH with his adamantine axe

Batman-Prime
WWH should wins this. Except if this is the Rulk beating Wolverine shifty

Mshinu
The guys are a team? If so they murder him without PIS.

galactusischere
^ what he said.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Mshinu
The guys are a team? If so they murder him without PIS. Originally posted by galactusischere
^ what he said.
Fools. WWH's main power is PIS. stick out tongue

Wild Shadow
with PIS on inside the comic they cant beat him they can give him a good hardcore run for his money but they cant beat him.. outside of the comics they should rip him apart quiet easily

vampguy
wolverine x-22 and daken alone should be enough to handle WWH those 3 will cut tear slice and dise hulk faster then he will be able to heal they are too much

Harbinger
Interesting match. A lot of it depends on how WWH goes about taking out the team. I would think either Herc or Daken would have to go down first-- Daken given that his pheromones could screw with Hulk's movements, and Herc since he's the strongest threat the team has to combat Hulk. The rest are distraction, IMO; useful distraction as they could prevent Hulk from going after Daken (who would be free to use his pheromones), but a distraction nonetheless.

If Hulk fights smart, I think he takes it every time after some long, hard fights. I don't think anyone on the team has what it takes to drop Hulk.

vampguy
seriously the way i see it without PIS or jobing? wolverine x and daken will cut him to death they are too skilled fast agile and deadly and his strength wont help him here

Juk3n
I hate WWH as much as the next guy, but he pretty much heals as he's cut, no one here is KO'ing him, has superhuman attributes (including speed) to hit and KO the weapon X bunch, not to mention, no one on weapon x team is strong enough to drive there claws beyond merely superficial wounds.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Juk3n
no one on weapon x team is strong enough to drive there claws beyond merely superficial wounds.

Wolverine drove his claws atleast 6 inches through, he's strong enough it's just that it didn't matter.

vampguy
Originally posted by Juk3n
I hate WWH as much as the next guy, but he pretty much heals as he's cut, no one here is KO'ing him, has superhuman attributes (including speed) to hit and KO the weapon X bunch, not to mention, no one on weapon x team is strong enough to drive there claws beyond merely superficial wounds.

he can heal fast enough from wolverine alone but the combined ferral slashes and cuts from wolverine daken and x is a whole different story i dont think he can heal that fast seing how x alone was able to cut his eyes and it gave him trouble for couple of good seconds and he was in pain

they dont have to be super strong all they have to do is make cut after cut and suddenly it will become deeper and deeper specially with adamantium claws they can also cut his throat eyes ears fingers and again attack from those 3 will be deadly since PIS aside they are too skilled fast and agile to be tagged by hulk specially if they keep blinding him and while he is blind for seconds keep cutting him they will overload his healing factor

Mshinu
Herc and Ares keep him busy, the X-guys&gal jump in and take out his eyes/throat/groin. Next they cut the tendons in his legs bringing him to his knees. X-23 keep stabbing at his face while Herc and Ares each grab Wolvie and Daken`s arms respectively and cut Hulk`s head off. Game over. Teamwork ftw

Original Smurph
WWH pretty easily. A thunderclap to take out the mutants for a second, a quick tussle to put down Herc and Ares, then BFR each of the claw crew with a punch.

Deadline
WWH stomps 9/10

vampguy
Originally posted by Original Smurph
WWH pretty easily. A thunderclap to take out the mutants for a second, a quick tussle to put down Herc and Ares, then BFR each of the claw crew with a punch.

right..... because wolverine never took thuderclaps and kept fighting before and because non of the mutants doesnt have a healing factor right? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Mshinu
Herc and Ares keep him busy, the X-guys&gal jump in and take out his eyes/throat/groin. Next they cut the tendons in his legs bringing him to his knees. X-23 keep stabbing at his face while Herc and Ares each grab Wolvie and Daken`s arms respectively and cut Hulk`s head off. Game over. Teamwork ftw your forgetting ares also has adamantium knives

i remeber ares once had an axe with a blade that was bigger that reed richards whole body

Parmaniac
WWH kicks them all to Jersey

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Parmaniac
WWH kicks them all to Jersey
A fate worse than death.

vampguy
i still think they will just overload his healing factor and kill him hercules alone while didnt want to fight hulk and wasnt fighting back at first was able to beat his face down , ares will go out in a second but the 3 mutants will give hulk too much trouble while hercules and hulk slug it out the 3 mutants cut him nonstop blinding him cutting his tendons cutting everything leathal they can and know and 3 of those working together they will cut him like a shreder he is dead and if we turn off PIS as i stated before they are too agile skilled and well trained to be taged by that huge green guy specially with the fact that they can just blind him time after time and just mess him up and then ares wakes up from his knock down and an adamantium axe combined with class 70 strength +blinded hulk means someone is going to lose limbs or he can just give the axe to hercules and hulk is done

anyway there are too many scenarious for hulk to lose he cant win this fight if we turn off PIS

Colossus-Big C
PIS is OFF

vampguy
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
PIS is OFF

then hulk is dead my friend

vampguy
look what x alone was able to do 1 vs 1 she cut his eyes and he was in pain for couple seconds he couldnt do anything and those are the seconds when wolverine jump on him and impale all his 6 claws into hulks throat and then spreading his arms to the sides causing his throat to open up and then daken can join in and just cut his head off i know it sounds shocking because THIS IS THE HULK but thats the way things can get down when PIS is off

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Parmaniac
WWH kicks them all to Jersey really erm

the ninjak
The second I saw the team-up.
I pictured Herc in a losing grappling match while the boys sever the head.

quanchi112
WW Hulk wins.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by vampguy
right..... because wolverine never took thuderclaps and kept fighting before and because non of the mutants doesnt have a healing factor right? roll eyes (sarcastic) he fought grey hulk when that happened (and logan said it hurt badly or some such), whom is just a fraction as strong as this hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.