Arkillo and Ring Mongul vs Thanos (pre-Death)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Mongul has a green ring, a red ring, and a yellow ring.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Mongul has a green ring, a red ring, and a yellow ring.
Pretty sure the red ring would override any semblance of control the Green or Yellow rings would give him, ala Guy Gardner. You want us to be realistic like that when deciding the battle, or just take into account that he has the power of three different colored rings to work with?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Enyalus
Pretty sure the red ring would override any semblance of control the Green or Yellow rings would give him, ala Guy Gardner. You want us to be realistic like that when deciding the battle, or just take into account that he has the power of three different colored rings to work with?
The second option.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Omega Vision
The second option.
Okay. And I will assume this is pre-Annihilation death, and not pre-first death against the Avengers. If not, correct me.

Arkillo is around mid-herald, though I'm inclined to give him props for lasting as long as he did against Mongul. Still, Thanos can and will (full capacity) one-shot him, as he's done to Morg and Warlock w/ Soul Gem, Dumb Drax, etc. Mongul, even with 3 rings, can't match up to Thanos' power and finesse (tactics-wise). So he bites the dust, too. I give Thanos 8/10, the 2 losses for potential variables.

Had this been a one-dimensional red ring rage-filled Mongul, it'd have been 10/10 for Thanos IMO.

quanchi112
Thanos wins all day.

galactusischere
The Mad Titan 9/10!!

Colossus-Big C
any one has the scans of when thanos was pwned by the NYPD?
it was in a spiderman comic

quanchi112
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
any one has the scans of when thanos was pwned by the NYPD?
it was in a spiderman comic It's not canon.

galactusischere
I don't have the one with the cops but here are some of the stupid thanos scans...

http://www.the-isb.com/?p=76

and this..
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/50835/998453-thanos_super.jpg

Harbinger
laughing

"Id"
Team take it.

JakeTheBank
Thanos-Copter for the win.

quanchi112
Originally posted by "Id"
Team take it. Based on what?

Nihilist
Arkillo is a non factor, Thanos wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.