Atlas & Blackrock vs. Firelord & Nova

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Enyalus
No BFR. DC Atlas. Classic New Warriors Richard Rider Nova, not the current suped up version.

Which team wins?

guy222
who is blackrock

u know i am a huge kril fan

Enyalus
Originally posted by guy222
who is blackrock

u know i am a huge kril fan
Yup, I know you are. Me, too. smile

Blackrock is a Superman villain. One version of Blackrock showed up in Superman 218. And I think the latest Blackrock (a female) was created in Superman 223-4.

rotiart
Blackrock took it to superman...
Until superman got serious... At which point supermans heat vision scared blackrock into leaving it's host.

And Nova is way out of his league here

dmills
Why not current Nova?

Enyalus
Originally posted by dmills
Why not current Nova?
Eh, suppose I could make it current Nova if people think it's too lopsided. Atlas and Blackrock are both obviously more powerful than Nova, but IMO Firelord would be able to deal with Blackrock quickly. Is it enough time for Nova to avoid being turned to paste by Atlas? Well, they don't call him the Human Rocket for nothing.

So I saw it as being even in that regard (and interesting), but if you want to give opinions on classic Nova and Current Nova, be my guest.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.