Jenny Sparks vs Vulcan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins?

the ninjak
My knowledge on her is limited but couldn't Vulcan just drain her or absorb her?

celeyhyga17
jenny sparks from authority? If so spite!!! unless she was revived and got a powerboost....

the ninjak
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
jenny sparks from authority? If so spite!!! unless she was revived and got a powerboost....

Just curious .....exactly what is it she can do?
I read that she can control electricity and become electricity.
If so Vulcan can beat her just standing there and laughing.

Jenny sparks doesn't stand a chance. Jenny Quantum on the other hand would erase vulcan from comics altoghether.

Q99
Originally posted by the ninjak
Just curious .....exactly what is it she can do?
I read that she can control electricity and become electricity.
If so Vulcan can beat her just standing there and laughing.

Pretty much.

Worth noting that with enough power source, she can handle *insane* amounts. Harnessing the power of the Carrier, she killed 'god' who I think was several thousand miles across.

She can use someone's own brain impulses to fry them.

Originally posted by Q99
Pretty much.

Worth noting that with enough power source, she can handle *insane* amounts. Harnessing the power of the Carrier, she killed 'god' who I think was several thousand miles across.

She can use someone's own brain impulses to fry them.

You mean that galactus pyramid thing? He was big alright, but I think Vulcan could handle that much energy.

Q99
Originally posted by 753
You mean that galactus pyramid thing? He was big alright, but I think Vulcan could handle that much energy.

Eh, the full output of the carrier comes from baby universes and makes what Apollo can handle look puny. I think it'd fry Vulcan.

Enyalus
Originally posted by 753
Jenny sparks doesn't stand a chance. Jenny Quantum on the other hand would erase vulcan from comics altoghether.
Probably this ^

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Q99
Eh, the full output of the carrier comes from baby universes and makes what Apollo can handle look puny. I think it'd fry Vulcan.

Did someone MAKE the baby universe? Because the Carrier is one of the best technological things in comics.

Prep-Man
BTW, I meant Jenny Q. But I forgot how powerful she was.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
BTW, I meant Jenny Q. But I forgot how powerful she was.

Way too powerfull for vulcan.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Q99
I'd just like to add that Apollo got burnt out handling a portion of the sun's power. He's not that great of a gauge for energy absorption.

Originally posted by Q99

If you say so. I was going by the size of the thing not the total power of the ship, but she didn't channel all of it did she? That would kill the baby universe and it sounds like really ******* thing to do

Q99
Originally posted by 753
If you say so. I was going by the size of the thing not the total power of the ship, but she didn't channel all of it did she? That would kill the baby universe and it sounds like really ******* thing to do

The output of it at the tine, which remember powers a 40km ship that jumps between dimensions casually.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.