which is the strongest version of Superman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

x_danny_x
i did a search and the thread that i wanted didn't show up. the other threads just had too many inconsistencies with people being inaccurate with their info.

so can anyone provide me with the strongest version. also like list of the strongest to weakest supermans created.

h1a8
Don't know what you mean by strongest version. Are you referring to golden age vs. silver age vs. etc. or are you referring to Kingdom come Superman vs. All star Superman vs. Superman Prime etc.?

With that said sundipped Superman from OWAW is the most powerful Superman ever. This is not normal Superman now so it may be invalid to your question. But that Superman overpowered thousands of galaxies of power. Each galaxy has many billions of stars and 1 star>>>>>>>>>> almost all Supermen.

Omega Vision
Here's a rough list from strongest to weakest (not comprehensive or of guaranteed accuracy):
Cosmic Armor Superman
Superman with Sword of Superman (presumably)
Superman-Prime One Million
Superman One Million
Guardian Amp Superman Prime
Silver Age Superman
Superboy Prime
Late Golden Age Superman
All Star Superman
Sundipped Current Superman
Red Son Superman
KC Superman
Current Superman
Byrne Era Superman
Early Golden Age Superman

x_danny_x
is this Cosmic Armor Superman? I used to think he was Superman Prime

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/24823/671614-superman_super.jpg

x_danny_x
Originally posted by h1a8
Don't know what you mean by strongest version. Are you referring to golden age vs. silver age vs. etc. or are you referring to Kingdom come Superman vs. All star Superman vs. Superman Prime etc.?

With that said sundipped Superman from OWAW is the most powerful Superman ever. This is not normal Superman now so it may be invalid to your question. But that Superman overpowered thousands of galaxies of power. Each galaxy has many billions of stars and 1 star>>>>>>>>>> almost all Supermen.

i mean most powerful ever.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by x_danny_x
is this Cosmic Armor Superman? I used to think he was Superman Prime

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/24823/671614-superman_super.jpg
No this is:
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/2506/19571729.jpg
I interpret the top panel as him actually reaching out and trying to TOUCH THE READER. As for the bottom panel it gives you an idea of the scale he was at, Limbo was possibly the size of an entire universe.

h1a8
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Here's a rough list from strongest to weakest (not comprehensive or of guaranteed accuracy):
Cosmic Armor Superman
Superman with Sword of Superman (presumably)
Superman-Prime One Million
Superman One Million
Guardian Amp Superman Prime
Silver Age Superman
Superboy Prime
Late Golden Age Superman
All Star Superman
Sundipped Current Superman
Red Son Superman
KC Superman
Current Superman
Byrne Era Superman
Early Golden Age Superman

I agree with most of the list except that Sundipped Current Superman should be at least fourth on the list. Most characters above him you listed can't overpower thousands of galaxies of force (a planet yes).

x_danny_x
so i am assuing that the Sundip Superman that h1a8 was talking about is the same Cosmic Armo Superman?

i thought also that Cosmic Superman had golden skin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.