Who is older

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Tyrant
Vs
Odin
Vs
Zuras
Vs
Gaea
Vs
IB

galactusischere
The Tyrant.

nicamarvin
Originally posted by galactusischere
The Tyrant. ... smokin'

Colossus-Big C
The Tyrant. when was tyrant created?

galactusischere
A few eons ago by Galactus.

Colossus-Big C
A few eons ago by Galactus. eons are millions of years.

Colossus-Big C
also considering theses guys ages, shouldnt they have almost infinit knowledge and wisdom?

galactusischere
1 Eon=1 billion years.

Colossus-Big C
1 Eon=1 billion years. that doesnt make him the oldest .
gaea and IB are also billions of years old.

galactusischere
Tyrant I think was almost as old as big G himself. But I don't remember if they said exactly how old he was in those issues.

Gaea would probably be second.

K Von Doom
Gaea shouldn't be much older than the Earth. Gaea is older than Odin because Odin was spawned after the Elder Gods. Zuras would be the youngest because he resulted from experiments when humans were already around I think.

No way of telling when Inbetweener was created. Tyrant was created when Galactus became lonely so who knows how long that was.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Gaea shouldn't be much older than the Earth. Gaea is older than Odin because Odin was spawned after the Elder Gods. Zuras would be the youngest because he resulted from experiments when humans were already around I think.

No way of telling when Inbetweener was created. Tyrant was created when Galactus became lonely so who knows how long that was. the earth is 4.5 billion years old

I think inbetweener was created at the begginig of the universe. He is the equity face of LT for chaos and order isn't he?

AlmightyKfish
IB, then Tyrant.

galactusischere
Originally posted by 753
I think inbetweener was created at the begginig of the universe. He is the equity face of LT for chaos and order isn't he?

No Galactus is equity. Other abstracts other than the big 5 aren't really that important to the balance of the universe/multi-verse.

No Galactus is equity. Other abstracts other than the big 5 aren't really that important to the balance of the universe/multi-verse.

Galactus is the equity between eternity and death, perhaps between infinity and oblivion as well. I think all polar opposites and their balances have correspondence with the faces of LT: Chaos is most likely vengeance; Order, necessity; and IB, equity. C&O have always seemed as important as the others to me, they just get less airtime.

psycho gundam
IB or tyrant most likely, gaea would fallow obviously

K Von Doom
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
the earth is 4.5 billion years old

okay

rotiart
how is this a versus thread?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.