Dooku vs Corran Horn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MasterAshenVor
Who wins this fight?

Dooku is a force master and a saber master as well, he is also at his Episode II Age and power level.

Corran Horn is his Legacy of the force era age (Caedus era) and has his Force Powers and Saber Skill.

Location - Yavin IV Temple Summit - It's a bright sunny day.

Maester_yoda
This is interesting. Some consider Dooku to be equal to Windu. This is absurd. While Dooku is good, i do not believe he is on the same par as Windu, if anyone is. That being said, Dooku is still no pushover. Having trained Grievous, Ventress and Vosa, all well accomplished duelists, i would have to give it to dooku.

I like Corran more as a character, but i don't see him up to dooku's level as far as a good duel.He could project a very vivid image into Dooku's mind, much like in I, Jedi, but thats the only way i see it going down

ares834
Dooku wins.

Samurai100
Dooku

overlord
Originally posted by Maester_yoda
This is interesting. Some consider Dooku to be equal to Windu. This is absurd. While Dooku is good, i do not believe he is on the same par as Windu, if anyone is. That being said, Dooku is still no pushover. Having trained Grievous, Ventress and Vosa, all well accomplished duelists, i would have to give it to dooku.

I like Corran more as a character, but i don't see him up to dooku's level as far as a good duel.He could project a very vivid image into Dooku's mind, much like in I, Jedi, but thats the only way i see it going down but dooku was pwned hardcore by obi wan and anakin :<

mattatom
Originally posted by overlord
but dooku was pwned hardcore by obi wan and anakin :< Ahh but now, do you think Horn could beat Anakin and Kenobi if they were put in the same Situation Dooku was, Hmmm?

overlord
nope big grin

mattatom
Originally posted by overlord
nope big grin Then Dooku>Horn wink

overlord
okay, thanks friend =)

for enlightenment =)

Eminence
mattatom
Ahh but now, do you think Horn could beat Anakin and Kenobi if they were put in the same Situation Dooku was, Hmmm? no expression

mattatom
You missed out a couple of posts Faunus and the unspoken inclination is Corran would do worse against those too than Dooku did.

Ms.Marvel
whose corran horn? (someone wiki him for me plulz =(

mattatom

truejedi
he beat Tsvang Lah though.

Ms.Marvel
oooooh

isnt he that guy who absorbed a lightsaber? and isnt he in that one book where the author kept saying some shit like "sphere of responsibility"?

Darth_Glentract
Dooku's Force attacks shouldn't be difficult for Corran to defend against. Saber on saber? Well, Corran has far more experience in melee combat (probably in combat in general). Dooku definitely has the edge in training though. Tough call, but I'm thinking Corran probably takes this.

Maester_yoda
I support the theory that Horn would take it. however he has shown no defense for TK blasts and all he has going for him is he is very skilled with a Saber. He did beat Tsvang Lah, and was a proficient student. comes from good stock, but dooku loves to throw force combo's in when he fights. Corran doesn't really have a defense for this....

Maester_yoda
He's from the X-wing series of books and had a solo star appearance in Michael A Stackpole's I, Jedi. Also in various NJO series books

Darth_Glentract
He's capable of defending himself from Force attacks, he just can't use them under his own power.

Gideon
Darth_Glentract
Dooku's Force attacks shouldn't be difficult for Corran to defend against. Saber on saber? Well, Corran has far more experience in melee combat (probably in combat in general). Dooku definitely has the edge in training though. Tough call, but I'm thinking Corran probably takes this.

?

I cannot yet lend my support to this conclusion, as Dooku is established as being one of the very best evar. Plz win me over, Glentract.

Maester_yoda
The Unssen Queen i believe it was had Corran and other Jedi in a hanger around their stealth x's and kyp and corran started to arue and kyp pushed corran back with TK. The book says that it was an insult to corran becasue he could not do the same. TK was not a strong point in his family

Darth_Glentract
Corran cannot generate telekinesis on his own. He has shown the ability on multiple occasions to absorb many different forms of energy, Force included, and redirect it. With only six weeks of training he was already capable of redirecting a huge explosion (in I, Jedi when he was fighting the gang members). Although his offense is lacking, he would have no problem defending himself.

@Gideon: There are several reasons that I think Corran could defeat Dooku if they fought. Mainly it comes from reputation though rather than actual feats; which is sketchy, I know. As far as actual feats, the most important I think is his victory over Shedo Shai. I'm also taking into account that Dooku fought very few legitimate melee battles. Horn fought huge numbers of them, especially during the Vong War. The reputation part leans more to him being the counter for Kyp in the Order as the top dogs behind Luke. I know it isn't a ton to go off of, and I am very biased towards Horn (he's been my favorite SW character since I first read I, Jedi probably ten years ago) but I think it's enough.

gold slorg
corran wins
good fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.