The Ultimator, Mxy (WF), & The A vs HOM Wanda, Jaspers, & Jamie Braddock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Team DC or Team Marvel?

Enyalus
WF Mxy.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Enyalus
WF Mxy.

What about him?

Enyalus
Originally posted by Prep-Man
What about him?
He wins this.

galactusischere
Mxy>HoM Wanda, that's all that matters

Prep-Man
By himself? People here were claiming that HOM Wanda was ABOVE Mxy.

JakeTheBank

Tbf, people claim alot about HOM Wanda.

Enyalus
*shrugs* Maybe not by himself, but he's certainly above the rest of the field, DC or Marvel. He might have difficulty beating Wanda, and maybe if Jamie can make himself immune to Mxy's reality warps fast enough, but on that one, I doubt...

Prep-Man
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Tbf, people claim alot about HOM Wanda.

Which team wins, Jake?

JakeTheBank
Which team wins, Jake?

I'm leaning toward Team 1, myself.

Prep-Man
*shrugs* Maybe not by himself, but he's certainly above the rest of the field, DC or Marvel. He might have difficulty beating Wanda, and maybe if Jamie can make himself immune to Mxy's reality warps fast enough, but on that one, I doubt...

The A were eating 5-D imps pretty easily. And I thought Ultimator was above Mxy.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I'm leaning toward Team 1, myself.

agreed.

Nihilist
Team 1 ftw.

Didnt the A make Mxy look inferior before.

Harbinger
Didn't Mxy beat The Ultimator?

Nihilist
Originally posted by Harbinger
Didn't Mxy beat The Ultimator? He tricked him iirc.

AsbestosFlaygon
Yeah, logically speaking, Mxy doesn't stand a chance against Ultimator (except for his WF incarnation).

A 5-D imp against a 12-D imp? Even 6-D imps were implied to be > 5-D imps.

galactusischere
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon

Even 6-D imps were implied to be > 5-D imps.

Really? I don't read much DC, but im pretty sure they needed the "ID" to be even near Mxy levels.

Enyalus
The A were eating 5-D imps pretty easily. And I thought Ultimator was above Mxy.
I don't remember the A, unless it went by another name. I know Ultimator was eating 5D imps. And Mxy could only beat her via tricking her into its own comic. Nevertheless, the difference between normal Mxy showings and WF Mxy showing is a very, very large gap. WF Mxy is well above the Ultimator, I believe. And anyone on the Marvel side.

Truthslayerxx
DC stomps
HOM Wanda, no more mutants yet she misses 200

Jaspers and Jamie have no feats

Prep-Man
I don't remember the A, unless it went by another name. I know Ultimator was eating 5D imps. And Mxy could only beat her via tricking her into its own comic. Nevertheless, the difference between normal Mxy showings and WF Mxy showing is a very, very large gap. WF Mxy is well above the Ultimator, I believe. And anyone on the Marvel side.

Finally found a bio. He only lost because of Bizarro. But at his peak, A was actually eating 5-d imps, IIRC.

http://www.dcuguide.com/who.php?name=a

Galan007
Finally found a bio. He only lost because of Bizarro. But at his peak, A was actually eating 5-d imps, IIRC.

http://www.dcuguide.com/who.php?name=a Heh, it wasn't until you posted the bio that I could even remember A. That being said, he alone could likely solo the field..

Here A casually gobbles up a few 5-D Imps like they were pieces of candy:

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/5130/28007541.th.jpg

And here he is literally unfazed by an array of different attacks from Mxy himself (Mxy even stated that A was immune to his powers):

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/2418/59189743.th.jpg http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/6153/88723092.th.jpg

On a sidenote: even though the A is a canon DC character, the comic he appeared in was a few notches goofier than even WF, so Eny may not like it. stick out tongue

Mr Master
This thread involves a bunch of Godlike beings on both sides.

Therefore I'll call it a stalemate.

HOM Wanda isn't losing here to anyone, neither is Jaspers, or Jamie for that matter.

But HOM Wanda is the monster on the Marvel side.

guy222
How would u rank em Mr. M

Enyalus
Originally posted by Galan007
On a sidenote: even though the A is a canon DC character, the comic he appeared in was a few notches goofier than even WF, so Eny may not like it. stick out tongue
It wasn't an Elseworlds (although, I have no idea WHAT to call it...any ideas?)

Blanket
Originally posted by Mr Master
This thread involves a bunch of Godlike beings on both sides.

Therefore I'll call it a stalemate.

HOM Wanda isn't losing here to anyone, neither is Jaspers, or Jamie for that matter.

But HOM Wanda is the monster on the Marvel side. Because everyone on the Marvel side is unbeatable. Especially Jamie...

Galan007
It wasn't an Elseworlds (although, I have no idea WHAT to call it...any ideas?) A piece of crap?

Originally posted by Blanket
Because everyone on the Marvel side is unbeatable. Especially Jamie... clapclap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.