Constantine Drakon vs Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Who wins?

Q99
Hm... it is my opinion that Drakon is a metahuman. However, I don't think he's actually as skilled, just *insanely* fast.

I'd say Drakon, but Matt can get the odd win via cleverness.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Q99
Hm... it is my opinion that Drakon is a metahuman. However, I don't think he's actually as skilled, just *insanely* fast.

I'd say Drakon, but Matt can get the odd win via cleverness.

Yeah, he plucks arrows out of the air like it's nothing and took Connor to school. He is pretty skilled, but I don't think it was confirmed either way.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Yeah, he plucks arrows out of the air like it's nothing and took Connor to school. He is pretty skilled, but I don't think it was confirmed either way.
Not to mention, Connor is quite a remarkable marksman. And he was shooting at Drakon in point-blank range.
Based on this Drakon is prob faster than Daredevil, imo.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Not to mention, Connor is quite a remarkable marksman. And he was shooting at Drakon in point-blank range.
Based on this Drakon is prob faster than Daredevil, imo.

I think it was both Ollie and Connor. lol

http://www.comicvine.com/constantine-drakon/29-4451/all-images/108-217643/dra05/105-847452/

http://www.comicvine.com/constantine-drakon/29-4451/all-images/108-217643/greenarrow4/105-703194/

Q99
Originally posted by Prep-Man

He's skilled, but that trick where Conner waiting for him to attack then ripped him open with an arrowhead wouldn't have worked on DD I'd think.

I'd say he's a B+ fighter, just with metahuman speed and strength on top of it to make him *really* deadly.

AsbestosFlaygon
Originally posted by Q99
He's skilled, but that trick where Conner waiting for him to attack then ripped him open with an arrowhead wouldn't have worked on DD I'd think.

I'd say he's a B+ fighter, just with metahuman speed and strength on top of it to make him *really* deadly.
Nah, the Greek is top-tier in DC's street-levelers.

Juk3n
meh, catching an arrow, batting away individual bullets with a billy club, point blank range, still not as fast as a bullet/s.

Drakon can win, but i don't think he will. DD for 6/

Prep-Man
He's caught more than one arrow and he's fast enough to kill someone in the room before the whole group even realized it. He's fast and likely a lot faster than Daredevil.

Juk3n
DD doesnt rely on sight, i say his radar helps him keep track of Drakons movements, afterall, drakon will hardly be bull rushing at quicksilver speed. A quick burst speed is nothing DD isnt used to.

Q99
He was overwhelming Conner and utterly pwned the likes of Ollie and Roy. It's not Quicksilver speed but it is *really* fast and strong (his strength gets overlooked, but it and his toughness seems superhuman too), more even than the likes of Elektra, and in the hands of a skilled martial artist.

It isn't what he's used to, and DD's radar senses aren't going to be enough to entirely compensate.

Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
Nah, the Greek is top-tier in DC's street-levelers.

I don't think he would be without his super attributes though. If he was the same speed as Conner, I think he'd put up a fight but lose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.