Vulcan vs. Apocalypse.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pinksushi1
Not sure if this has been done.

Both at full power.

evil face

Harbinger
At full power, Vulcan stomps.

galactusischere
Been done so many times before, and sometimes most people say APoc and sometimes vice-versa, Vulcan should stomp though.

Blanket
Originally posted by galactusischere
Been done so many times before, and sometimes most people say APoc and sometimes vice-versa, Vulcan should stomp though. Why?

Bentley
Originally posted by Blanket
Why?

He is more powerful, Apoc is a chump who can't hang with herald levelers. Your choice.

Blanket
Originally posted by Bentley
He is more powerful, Apoc is a chump who can't hang with herald levelers. Your choice. k

galactusischere
Why?

He is just too powerful.

Originally posted by Bentley
He is more powerful, Apoc is a chump who can't hang with herald levelers. Your choice.

He was beating Loki and High Evo. He easily defeated Ikaris, Black Bolt + all the inhumans.

Blanket
He is just too powerful.

He was beating Loki and High Evo. He easily defeated Ikaris, Black Bolt + all the inhumans. Vulcan is too powerful, but Apoc has done feats that Vulcan could only dream to achieve?

Makes sense to me.

quanchi112
Vulcan wins.

galactusischere
Vulcan is too powerful, but Apoc has done feats that Vulcan could only dream to achieve?

Makes sense to me.

Makes sense to me as well.

Blanket
Makes sense to me as well. It just all around ****ing makes sense, doesn't it?

galactusischere
Yup.

pinksushi1
People say that Apocalypse jobs. I would like to know how or why.

leonidas
k

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.