Superman vs Mongul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blanket
This is Mongul with his SC rings. Both combatants are naked, but soft (assume Superman can't get hard for battle).

They fight in a nice jungle right off the coast of Costa Rica. There is wildlife everywhere, and a nice cool breeze flows through it. Sometimes you can hear monkeys reproducing in the background. There is not a cloud in the sky, and the sun is shining brightly (assume Superman doesn't get another powerup by it though). Birds are flying overhead, and somewhere Willem Dafoe is eating an animal.

Omega Vision
One day you'll make a sexual psychologist very, very happy, Blanket.

As for the actual topic Mongul takes it 8/10.

Harbinger
lolwut

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Harbinger
lolwut
Willem Dafoe represents Blanket's abusive father I think.

Blanket
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Willem Dafoe represents Blanket's abusive father I think. No father.

Willem Dafoe.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Blanket
This is Mongul with his SC rings. Both combatants are naked, but soft (assume Superman can't get hard for battle).

They fight in a nice jungle right off the coast of Costa Rica. There is wildlife everywhere, and a nice cool breeze flows through it. Sometimes you can hear monkeys reproducing in the background. There is not a cloud in the sky, and the sun is shining brightly (assume Superman doesn't get another powerup by it though). Birds are flying overhead, and somewhere Willem Dafoe is eating an animal. laughing out loud I giggled. True story.

Enyalus
Superman, being impressed at how well-endowed Mongul is, surrenders.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
Superman, being impressed at how well-endowed Mongul is, surrenders. Do you think a sundip would add a few inches?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
Do you think a sundip would add a few inches?
Irrelevant seeing as the sun in this scenario has no extra boost but yes, yes it would. Sundip makes everything greater.

Enyalus
Originally posted by quanchi112
Do you think a sundip would add a few inches?
He does go black when he takes a dip in the sun.

You know what they say about black guys. Besides on the police band.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Irrelevant seeing as the sun in this scenario has no extra boost but yes, yes it would. Sundip makes everything greater. I would suspect it that much blood rushing it would cause him to pass out giving Mongul the win.

Slaanesh
Mongul 10/10..

manx422
Superman

Warlord
Mongul

Sr J-Bieb
Any more recent developments to help me figure out this brainbuster?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.