The Fantastic Four turn evil.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
I was discussing this with my coworker the other night, thought it might make a good thread.

The Fantastic Four turn evil, join forces with Dr. Doom, and are bent on taking over the world. They have defeated all military forces thrown at them.

You are in charge of recruiting a five man/woman team to defeat them and save the world. Who do you choose, and why?

No uber charaters. (Dark Phoenix, Superman, Hancock, Hulk, etcwink...Please try to use characters that are on the same skill level, or close to.

Placidity
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I was discussing this with my coworker the other night, thought it might make a good thread.

The Fantastic Four turn evil, join forces with Dr. Doom, and are bent on taking over the world. They have defeated all military forces thrown at them.

You are in charge of recruiting a five man/woman team to defeat them and save the world. Who do you choose, and why?

No uber charaters. (Dark Phoenix, Superman, Hancock, Hulk, etcwink...Please try to use characters that are on the same skill level, or close to.

Should make it if less powerful characters are used, the better.

Anyway...

* Jedi Padawan (The kid that put up a fight during the Jedi Temple massacre in Ep III)

Would Slice up Richards and possibly Thing. Would go down hard to a blast from Doom or Human Torch. Sue's Bubble in the Brain would end him quickly too.

* Kitty Pryde

Potentially could solo this match. Grab everyone and leave them inside the ground. Human Torch would be in the air though, and she probably cant find Susan. Still, she would cut down their numbers considerably.

* Pyro

Direct counter to Human Torch. Other than that he ain't doing much.

* Batman (from Animated Movies)

Knockout gas should take down the bricks.

* Agent Henry Carver (Pusher)

Again, another solo potential. He would push Susan first so she can set up a forcefield for him, then he can take out the rest safely.

Rogue Jedi
This thread woulda probably been better if you made it haermm

Alpha Centauri
Captain Obvious states something that I get bitched at for stating.

Originally posted by Placidity
Should make it if less powerful characters are used, the better.

Anyway...

* Jedi Padawan (The kid that put up a fight during the Jedi Temple massacre in Ep III)

Would Slice up Richards and possibly Thing. Would go down hard to a blast from Doom or Human Torch. Sue's Bubble in the Brain would end him quickly too.

* Kitty Pryde

Potentially could solo this match. Grab everyone and leave them inside the ground. Human Torch would be in the air though, and she probably cant find Susan. Still, she would cut down their numbers considerably.

* Pyro

Direct counter to Human Torch. Other than that he ain't doing much.

* Batman (from Animated Movies)

Knockout gas should take down the bricks.

* Agent Henry Carver (Pusher)

Again, another solo potential. He would push Susan first so she can set up a forcefield for him, then he can take out the rest safely.

Did Sue even use the bubble/brain technique?

I'll post mine soon.

-AC

Placidity
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

Did Sue even use the bubble/brain technique?

Nope, she only threatened to use it on Doom.

Rogue Jedi
I'd choose Juggernaut to take out Thing.

Rogue Jedi
Wait, that's a shit choice.....

Darth Martin
Batman (Superman/Batman: Public Enemies)
Iron Man
Spider-Man
RoboCop
Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.