Thor & Orion Vs. Captain Atom, Nova Prime, Firestorm, Black Bolt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celeyhyga17
Fight takes place in a an earthsized planet which is indestructible. No PIS, CIS, BFR, and it's to the death!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q99
Well, Thor and Orion are definitely the two strongest on the field, but the combined force of those four might be enough to take them down.

Hmm..

Oh yea, especially since Firestorm has no PIS or CIS. I'll go team.

manx422
Orion solos

Q99
Firestorm has temporarily trapped Orion in a block of metal before, he can do it again.

Harbinger
Team takes this 8/10.

Warlord
which team? :/

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Harbinger
Team takes this 8/10.

hmm you really think by that much? I'm assuming you mean the 4 man team eh? if anyting i thought it would be much closer either way... 8/10 is almost an out and out stomp.

Prep-Man
Damn, if both Orion and Thor go into warrior madness, I can see the duo winning. Other than that, they won't take the majority.

quanchi112
Team 1 wins.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Damn, if both Orion and Thor go into warrior madness, I can see the duo winning. Other than that, they won't take the majority.

so you guys saying CA,NP,FS,and BB are all around herald level?

Q99
Captain Atom has extreme raw power, and the more he taps into, the tougher/stronger he gets, so the longer the fight goes on, the higher he climbs. Black Bolt will be using his voice repeatedly here. Firestorm can do molecular manipulation on a planetary level and can also make ubermetals like Prometheum to restrain their foes and defend, and Nova Prime is freakin' Nova Prime.

Both CA and Rider are IMO Herald level when they're serious, and Firestorm and Black Bolt are very useful in their own ways, BB probably has the strongest single attack on the field.

Batman-Prime
Team 2 7-8/10

Harbinger
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
hmm you really think by that much? I'm assuming you mean the 4 man team eh? if anyting i thought it would be much closer either way... 8/10 is almost an out and out stomp.

Yeah, I mean team 2.

Firestorm has owned Orion on his own before, and the other three are strong in their own right. Thor and Orion would be hard pressed to beat any two of these guys straight up. Throw in four and it's a bit lopsided, IMO. I'll give team 1 two wins on the off-chance that Thor gets off a godblast or if team two just plain decides to not use their heads while fighting.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Q99
Captain Atom has extreme raw power, and the more he taps into, the tougher/stronger he gets, so the longer the fight goes on, the higher he climbs. Black Bolt will be using his voice repeatedly here. Firestorm can do molecular manipulation on a planetary level and can also make ubermetals like Prometheum to restrain their foes and defend, and Nova Prime is freakin' Nova Prime.

Both CA and Rider are IMO Herald level when they're serious, and Firestorm and Black Bolt are very useful in their own ways, BB probably has the strongest single attack on the field.

Good points... Yeah BB could possibly end things if he can get a concentrated sonic/electron attack with his voice. I was thinking it was a closer match cause Orion and Thor are durability beasts, but they can be knocked out from time to time.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Harbinger
Team 2 takes this 8/10.

celeyhyga17
8/10??!?!?

nah..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.