The Monkey King Vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperkatmanX
This will be the monkey king from The Forbidden Kingdom,
And Spiderman from what ever of the 3 movies (no symbian).

The Monkey King will be immortal only until his staff is taken away.
He can use his hair to duplicate himself as much as he wants.
Even though he's immortal doesn't mean he cant be knocked around like any other foe.

Would Spiderman be able to capture the staff before he gets the living crap beaten out of him?

Kazenji
The Monkey King wins.

SuperkatmanX
Originally posted by Kazenji
The Monkey King wins.

any reasons to why you might think that?

Kazenji
And what makes you think Spider-Man can beat a being of immense strength?

KingD19
MK's a better fighter, and that staff packs a wallop, he was knocking people 20 feet into the air and off the mountain. Spidey's in for a fight.

Placidity
And what makes you think Spider-Man can beat a being of immense strength?

How strong is MK?

Kazenji
Him fighting the jade army

oDK48lgwd80

Heres he fighting the jade warlord

2R1Y70ADlO4

BruceSkywalker
as much as i like spidey i cannot see him beating the monkey king

Placidity
Him fighting the jade army

How does that make him stronger than Spider-man?

SuperkatmanX
remember, Spidey was packing punches from Sandman which Im guessing would be pretty powerful. Also remember Im saying that the Monkey King is immortal until his staff is taken.. Plus Spidey senses... Dont forget Spidey is pretty strong himself

Kazenji
Originally posted by SuperkatmanX
Also remember Im saying that the Monkey King is immortal until his staff is taken..

That was only because the jade warlord tricked him.

XanatosForever
Son Wukong is an awesome character, but I actually think Spidey could pull out a win here.

SuperkatmanX
That was only because the jade warlord tricked him.

I know that, but for this thread Im saying that he will lose his immortality if his staff is taken..

SuperkatmanX
which means he can be killed.. where as in the movie he couldnt be..

jinXed by JaNx
Spiderman is a SUPERHERO!...,people Not only does he possess incredible might but he's also one the most resilient and agile bastard out there. He has an unlimited supply of superspider webbing AND a gosh darn spider sense. The monkey king is nothing for 'ol web head.

SuperkatmanX
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Spiderman is a SUPERHERO!...,people Not only does he possess incredible might but he's also one the most resilient and agile bastard out there. He has an unlimited supply of superspider webbing AND a gosh darn spider sense. The monkey king is nothing for 'ol web head.

The Monkey King is also a SUPERHERO, but a Chinese one.. cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.