Et us be thankful for the little things in life.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jinXed by JaNx
I just found a peanut M&M on the floor. I don't know how long it had been lying there waiting for me to find it but i enjoyed it none the less. It's always nice when life throws unexpected treasure your way.

Now, i know some of you may be thinking...,"it's just an M&M". To that i say, Yes, it's just an M&M but had it not had that hard outer shell to preserve the chocolate and peanut on the inside i would not have been able to enjoy it just now. Let us be thankful for the little things in life.

What little things are you thankful for? Have you come across any unexpected treasures lately that made your day?

That ACDC Chick
well, just last night i had a very very bad dream where me and my sister were being chased by a monster through the snow and suddenly she fell off a cliff which we couldnt see and the monster got me and i started fading away

im very grateful to have my little sister cryoh

Rogue Jedi
Eddie Torres?

chiaki
I put on a pair of jeans that I had folder in my dresser I reached my hands in the pocket to fix them and pulled out a 50 dollar bill that I had forgotten about.

Happy Dance

WickedDynamite
Free Coffee @ work.

LanceWindu
Found a penny on the floor, heads up. Epic win!

steverules_2

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
well, just last night i had a very very bad dream where me and my sister were being chased by a monster through the snow and suddenly she fell off a cliff which we couldnt see and the monster got me and i started fading away

im very grateful to have my little sister cryoh

You should write a short story about that but with a slightly happier ending wink That's cool that you and your sister are close. Siblings can be like an enchanted mirror that reflects everything you were, are and strive to be.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Eddie Torres?

You're into Salsa? I never would have thunked it.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by chiaki
I put on a pair of jeans that I had folder in my dresser I reached my hands in the pocket to fix them and pulled out a 50 dollar bill that I had forgotten about.

Happy Dance

Hell, yeah!, baby. CHA CHING!!!!. That's a monster score. Do you remember what you did with that Fifty Dollars? In those scenarios you only have three options...,gamble, adornment, or future.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
Free Coffee @ work.

I think i have an unhealthy fetish for the scent of coffee. lol, Nice one though, it really does make the coffee taste better knowing that it's free, huh?

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Found a penny on the floor, heads up. Epic win!

What superstition does that originate from, i wonder. Was it a wheat penny? Did it have a good year?

jinXed by JaNx

Mairuzu
phone home

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
You're into Salsa? I never would have thunked it. The extra testicle.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
The extra testicle.

Wait! So, eddie torres, the salsa dancer has three balls and those three little balls are the things you're thankful for? confused

steverules_2
Oh hell yeah, dude. You should plan a trip. and make documentary about finding lost bus passes.

I should

chiaki
What superstition does that originate from, i wonder. Was it a wheat penny? Did it have a good year?

Penny is made from copper, which is one of the oldest metals used by humans. It has played an important role in mythology. Its primary use has been as a specified metal in rituals, but it has also represented the Greek God Venus and to the Greeks, it could protect against evil and attract love. Find a lucky penny means you are being protected against any evil energy, and you can use it as a lucky charm.

That ACDC Chick
You should write a short story about that but with a slightly happier ending wink That's cool that you and your sister are close. Siblings can be like an enchanted mirror that reflects everything you were, are and strive to be.
i should
it did inspire me as much as it scared the shit outta me hmm

steverules_2
I had a similar kinda dream...my sister had run away me and my mum went looking for her and I ended up falling of a cliff then just as I was about to hit the ground I said to myself 'this is a dream...wake up' and then I did

That ACDC Chick
i usually like dreams where im falling or flying
theyre fun

same with getting chased
i just had one like that last night where i was running from these feds through a scrapyard

steverules_2
I like sex dreams more

Selphie
My friend Meg totally understands me, and I can rant to her at anytime about stupid things whenever I want. That's more of a big thing, but it's still being thankful.

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by steverules_2
I like sex dreams more
why am i not suprised? roll eyes (sarcastic)

steverules_2
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
why am i not suprised? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Because I have a pair of bewbs for an avatar, not someone falling wink

Here you go, here's your sex dream...he's ready for you

http://www.filmofilia.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/ironman_m.jpg

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by steverules_2
Because I have a pair of bewbs for an avatar, not someone falling wink

Here you go, here's your sex dream...he's ready for you

http://www.filmofilia.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/ironman_m.jpg
remove the suit and lets begin Mr. Stark droolio

steverules_2
...I think your the reason the suits on laughing out loud He's gone to great lengths to protect himself from you stick out tongue But the position he's in...he looks ready for some action

darren162
Wait! So, eddie torres, the salsa dancer has three balls and those three little balls are the things you're thankful for?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.