Movie -Watchmen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-Z4xW5LMro

Good video discussing the illuminati symbolism in the film,

tell me what u think

Symmetric Chaos
I think he lied about researching Alan Moore and totally failed to read the comic itself (reallly Jones "ozymandamus"?). Let's also note that Alex Jones thinks Moore wrote Sandman, in case someone think that he just didn't "get" Moore or something.

Bardock42
I think the guy misunderstood the themes of the comic/movie, however he is not quite wrong that some of the things he says are obviously meant to be part of the novel...not because Alan Moore is a highranking illuminati official, obviously, I mean seriously, what in the world could be the point of making such a novel if you are in such a secret organization trying to do that.

Bicnarok

Bardock42

Bicnarok
Alan Moore wrote V for vendetta which is a very rebellious movie/comic book you might say. What about NWO symbolism in that?

BruceSkywalker
ask dan brown about the illuminati..

besides why should i even care if there are illuminati symbolism in Watchmen

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
besides why should i even care if there are illuminati symbolism in Watchmen

Did you watch the video? It's based on the principle of sympathetic magic, by showing the images they alter reality to produce the outcome they desire.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Did you watch the video? It's based on the principle of sympathetic magic, by showing the images they alter reality to produce the outcome they desire.

I'll check it out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.