GL(Hal), BRB, Silver Surfer vs Thor, Orion, Sinestro.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Hal has blue rings

Classic Thor

Orion with full gear

Blood lusted battle is on!

Warlord
team 2 if Orion actually uses the astro force instead of just going to berserk punch everyone of team 1

Harbinger
Team 2, 7/10.

Philosophía
Team 2.

comicfan11
Team 2 for a healthy majority.

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

Slaanesh
team 1

Hal > Sinestro
SS > Thor
Orion > BRB

quanchi112
Originally posted by Slaanesh
team 1

Hal > Sinestro
SS > Thor
Orion > BRB How can you say Surfer is greater than Thor when we've seen the exact opposite on panel.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by quanchi112
How can you say Surfer is greater than Thor when we've seen the exact opposite on panel.

i don't want to argue about this again..u have your opinion..i have mine..

quanchi112
i don't want to argue about this again..u have your opinion..i have mine.. But what are you basing it off of? At least tell me why you think so.

Slaanesh
But what are you basing it off of? At least tell me why you think so.

cuz the current surfer is better than the classic one..he's more versatile than Thor..faster..durability maybe the same..and he beat BRB without much trouble..and i see BRB as Thor equal..but if SS got hit by the God Blast he'll probably lose..but i doubt God Blast would hit him..it's to slow..

quanchi112
cuz the current surfer is better than the classic one..he's more versatile than Thor..faster..durability maybe the same..and he beat BRB without much trouble..and i see BRB as Thor equal..but if SS got hit by the God Blast he'll probably lose..but i doubt God Blast would hit him..it's to slow.. I agree he smoked Brb but I don't see Brb and Thor as the same thing. Thor's showings have always been more impressive. He is after all the original god of thunder.

JakeTheBank
I agree he smoked Brb but I don't see Brb and Thor as the same thing. Thor's showings have always been more impressive. He is after all the original god of thunder.

Thor has more of his own innate strength/divinity to fall back on than BRB does and when push comes to shove, Thor is BRB's better, imo.

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Thor has more of his own innate strength/divinity to fall back on than BRB does and when push comes to shove, Thor is BRB's better, imo. Yep along with greater power showings and more experience.

Batman-Prime
Team 2 7/10

kgkg
Team 2 6/10

Q99
Hal had trouble actually using his blue ring.

The Nuul
Orion solos.

manx422
Orion solos

Mshinu
Very close match, I can see it going both ways depending on team strategy. If I had to pick I`d bet on Team 2... 5,25/10

Blanket
Hal punches Sinestro's head off.
Somebody accidently kills Horion. Doesn't matter who.
Surfer spam blasts Thor into the ground and then kicks his helmet off.

lawest9
I go with team one for a majority here!

quanchi112
Originally posted by manx422
Orion solos Based on what?

Sasaraixx
Team 2

lawest9
Based on what? Good question.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.