Loki (that created the mask) Vs Loki (Marvel)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
discuss

batdude123
Mask.

AsbestosFlaygon
Loki didn't create The Mask. If he did, it's only canon to the movie.

Ipkiss found The Mask in a shop. The Mask most probably was from China, since it was made from jade iirc.

As for the match, I don't know much about both characters stick out tongue

Mindset
Loki wins hurr durr

batdude123
He's right though. The mask from the comics was African based, IIRC.

Mindset
It was from Africa in the movie.

batdude123
uhuh

The mask did represent Loki in the movie and was norse in origin. It may have ended up in china or africa before usa.

Mask wins

Parmaniac
So the movie Loki is african? A norse african...

SamZED
The Mask Loki stomps.

Was there any actual limit to mask's powers?

DarkOdin
Originally posted by Parmaniac
So the movie Loki is african? A norse african... In the 2nd mask movie "piece of dog s**t by the way"

Loki was searching for the mask for 1000's years. Odin was the one who put Loki's powers in the mask if i remember right.

Anyway Loki' from the mask movie version anyway sucked he couldn't even kill a reg. mortal

Loki from marvel stomps him.

the ninjak
Someone actually sat through the second Mask movie?

Originally posted by DarkOdin
In the 2nd mask movie "piece of dog s**t by the way"

Loki was searching for the mask for 1000's years. Odin was the one who put Loki's powers in the mask if i remember right.

Anyway Loki' from the mask movie version anyway sucked he couldn't even kill a reg. mortal

Loki from marvel stomps him.

Glad I never even heard of it until now then.

But he was depowered because of the mask right? So a FP movie loki or a mask user would still win.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by 753
Glad I never even heard of it until now then.

But he was depowered because of the mask right? So a FP movie loki or a mask user would still win. You know the 2nd movie was just stupid it appeared that the mask was just a copy of loki's powers that odin created to punish Loki by giving him a quest to find the mask in which he had only 1000 years to do so or he would be banished or something. The 2nd movie just put a differebt twist on it and Loki when he got the mask back nothing happened except he gave it to Odin. So basiclly Loki= the mask in terms of power at least by the movie anyways.

If you actually want to watch it just skip to the end Loki and the mask fight and it was a stalemate

complexbrother
Norse Loki wins .

DarkOdin
Originally posted by the ninjak
Someone actually sat through the second Mask movie? Nope it was on Hbo on something fro about 3 months i saw the ending first inwhich Odin appeared which didn't look to bad by the way. Then spent the next month watching pieces of it. Everytime i watch part of it i couldn't sit thru it for more then 20 mins.. plain and simple garbage

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Parmaniac
So the movie Loki is african? A norse african...
A Norse African from China. yes

the ninjak
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Nope it was on Hbo on something fro about 3 months i saw the ending first inwhich Odin appeared which didn't look to bad by the way. Then spent the next month watching pieces of it. Everytime i watch part of it i couldn't sit thru it for more then 20 mins.. plain and simple garbage

My friend was in it. Played one of the security guards that get owned by loki. He was also in Wolverine Origins.

SamZED
So its the movie Mask? Not the comicbook one? Dunno if it was Loki in the comics but Mask deinitely stomps.

DarkOdin
Originally posted by the ninjak
My friend was in it. Played one of the security guards that get owned by loki Your friend was sadly one of the better actors of the movie then. WTF were they thinking replacing Jim Carry "spelling??"
With jamie kenndey. they would have been better of putting in
Chris Rock eek!

the ninjak
My country made some pretty crap films when Fox Studios opened.

Colossus-Big C
no this is comics mask, the one that fought lobo and busted a galaxy with an acme cannon

AsbestosFlaygon
Never read the spin-offs... I did read the original series though a long time ago.

Mask was like a berserk Joker, he killed a lot of people but most were criminals in one form or another.. then it got to the point where it went extreme, where he would kill people for even small petty crimes.

Anyways, Mask probably takes this. Too versatile and durable to sustain any lasting damage from Loki.

Colossus-Big C
B for Bump

Digi
"Loki?! Brother of Thor!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.