The Demon (Doom)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Respect the demon nicknamed pinky

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/3319/doomdemon.gif

Very dangerous when theres a group of them the invisible are even more of a pain especally when walking around in the parts of the level that are in the dark

Has'nt got any ranged attacks but are very quick

Ridley_Prime
haermm Respect to the pig-like demons! They look even weirder when fighting other monsters don't they?

LLLLLink
Is his name actually Pinky? Lol, that's what I have always called him.
I love to beat them down with my bare hands.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Kazenji
Respect the demon nicknamed pinky

Dude, I thought that the demons with the wheels for feet in Doom 3 were the ones named Pinky. Oh well. I just call them the Bulldog Demons. But to each their own.

My weapon of choice aside from the normal Shotgun and the Super Shotgun is the Chainsaw. There's nothing more satisfying than doing your best Bruce Campbell impression and go Evil Dead on these bastards. Punching them out in a roid rage is a close second.

Kazenji
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Is his name actually Pinky?

well it was the nickname they gave the enemy

Originally posted by Snafu the Great
Dude, I thought that the demons with the wheels for feet in Doom 3 were the ones named Pinky. Oh well. I just call them the Bulldog Demons. But to each their own.

Nope it was the original Doom its a well known fact

Esomark
I always called them Bull Demons because Doom 64 was the first Doom game I played and the manual called them that. I guess it was to fit the darker tone of the game.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.